It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alien Shooter Gold pack $1.87 DRM FREE
and Rat Hunter $1.25
Culpa Innata 1.80

My full recommendation! I have them already since Xmas.
Post edited August 01, 2011 by dyscode
Gamersgate is now looking into their prices. They said on Twitter they have an issue.
I wish Daikatana was $0.01. Then everyone would buy it out of curiosity. :D

Well, here's the damage for me so far:

Sub Command
D.W.A.R.F.S
Gunlok
Xenus 2 White Gold
Ziro
Some eJay titles
Normality
Guilty Gear Isuka
Praetorians
Lume
Ironclads - American Civil War
Flatout 2
Broken Sword Triple Pack
Space Empires 4
Space Empires 5
Empire Earth II: Gold Edition
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death
Ghost Master
Evil Genius
Litil Divil
Star Fury
Red Shark
Lume
Puzzle Kingdoms
Jagged Alliance 2 Gold

Backlog? What's a backlog? >_<
Post edited August 01, 2011 by Skunk
Dammit Ddos....ffffffffffffffffffu
gyokzoli: Gamersgate is now looking into their prices. They said on Twitter they have an issue.
Hmm new banner: up to 80%
Get em wile you can folks! New meh prices incoming!
Post edited August 01, 2011 by p_mamusz
gyokzoli: Gamersgate is now looking into their prices. They said on Twitter they have an issue.
p_mamusz: Hmm new banner: up to 80%
Get em wile you can folks! New meh prices incoming!
I think that was there the entire time. Was the first tip off that something was wrong, really.

How they still haven't gotten this under control is astounding. It's been something like two hours now.
I tried purchasing twice. Both times the pages stalled...one on page while transferring to paypal page to confirm funds and the other while on paypal page it stalled loading the transfer back to GG where I could finalise purchase.

Fuk it.....I'm not risking multiple charges to save a buck.

Edit: Games are on my games page. Charge not made to my bank account via paypal withdrawl yet. Gonna wait and see what they charge me before making any more purchases. Downloading games in case they delete them though.
Post edited August 01, 2011 by GameRager
GameRager: I tried purchasing twice. Both times the pages stalled...one on page while transferring to paypal page to confirm funds and the other while on paypal page it stalled loading the transfer back to GG where I could finalise purchase.

Edit: Games are on my games page. Charge not made to my bank account via paypal withdrawl yet. Gonna wait and see what they charge me before making any more purchases. Downloading games in case they delete them though.
Blue coins, my friend. Makes life easier.
GameRager: I tried purchasing twice. Both times the pages stalled...one on page while transferring to paypal page to confirm funds and the other while on paypal page it stalled loading the transfer back to GG where I could finalise purchase.

Skunk: Blue coins, my friend. Makes life easier.
So they let you buy blue coins via their site or what?
GameRager: So they let you buy blue coins via their site or what?
Exactly. There is a Buy Blue Coins link at the My Account menu section.
Post edited August 01, 2011 by gyokzoli
GameRager: So they let you buy blue coins via their site or what?
In a word, yes. It's basically store credit. You choose to pay by blue coins in your account, and you don't have to worry about being overcharged some gross amount if the sale ends right when you're checking out, nor do you have to worry about PayPal freezing your account after consecutive purchases or putting up with additional fees for each one.
I grabbed my games using Blue Coins as well.

I have 200 BLC left...but by that point I'd 100% figured out GG'd dun facked up, and there's no point in abusing the system to get a game I'll never play.
Hawk52: I grabbed my games using Blue Coins as well.

I have 200 BLC left...but by that point I'd 100% figured out GG'd dun facked up, and there's no point in abusing the system to get a game I'll never play.
I got 1022 of em. Maybe I should redeem em someday.
Hawk52: I grabbed my games using Blue Coins as well.

GameRager: I got 1022 of em. Maybe I should redeem em someday.
Blue coins expire in 12 month except if you bought them.
GameRager: I got 1022 of em. Maybe I should redeem em someday.
gyokzoli: Blue coins expire in 12 month except if you bought them.
Well I joined 3 months ago so I should be fine right?