It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HUMBLE AUSTRALIA FIRE RELIEF BUNDLE

PAY $25 (ABOUT $25) OR MORE TO UNLOCK!

Hollow Knight
Void Bastards
Armello
Euro Truck Simulator 2
Duck Game
Hand of Fate 2
Paradigm
Crawl
The Adventure Pals
Regular Human Basketball
Satellite Reign
Hacknet
Mr. Shifty
Primal Carnage: Extinction
Assault Android Cactus+
The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game
FRAMED Collection
Think of the Children
Feather
Tower of Guns
Rising Dusk
Death Squared
Paperbark
Quest of Dungeons
The Stillness of the Wind
The Gardens Between
PAPER FIRE ROOKIE
Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom
Machinarium
Note that Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Hacknet also come with one DLC apiece.
The Adventure Pick + Mix 2020 bundle, currently available on Fanatical for the minimum of 2.15€ ($?) for 5 games, includes the Enhanced Edition of Little Big Adventure and the Gold Edition of The Last Express (both as Steam keys, of course), in case that interests anyone here. If I'm not mistaken, GOG only offers the classic versions of those. No idea if they're worth it, but full gamepad support for LBA and a more convenient savegame system sound like they might be, at this price?
Post edited January 20, 2020 by Leroux
"Metro Redux Bundle" on Fanatical, for 48 hours (limited stock):
https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/metro-redux

Includes "Metro 2033 Redux" and "Metro: Last Light Redux" plus all DLCs for €4,49 (or probably $4,99, but I haven't checked). A good deal, but since I already own "Metro 2033 Redux" I think I'm gonna pass.
Post edited January 20, 2020 by Geddes17
Humble Europa Universalis IV Bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/europa-universalis-iv

Pay $1 (about €0.90) or more to also unlock!
Locked content Europa Universalis IV
Very Positive
85% of the 47120 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV - Art of War
Mixed
62% of the 274 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
Mixed
43% of the 128 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV - Wealth of Nations
Mixed
49% of the 107 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: American Dream
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Pre-Order Pack
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack
Mixed

Pay more than the average of $7.02 (about €6.33) to also unlock!
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
Mostly Positive
72% of the 250 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
Mixed
43% of the 251 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: The Cossacks
Mixed
44% of the 316 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
Mixed
51% of the 449 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV - El Dorado
Mostly Positive

Pay $17 (about €15.33) or more to also unlock!
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century - Immersion Pack
DLC
Locked content Content Pack - Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
Mostly Positive
72% of the 11 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Immersion Pack - Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
Mostly Positive
75% of the 198 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Expansion - Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
Mixed
69% of the 146 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
Mixed
42% of the 202 user reviews on Steam are positive.
DLC
Locked content Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
Mixed
greeklover: Humble Europa Universalis IV Bundle
Worth noting this from a steamgifts discussion on it:

"VERY IMPORTANT: the keys you receive are not consistent with what the bundle advertises.
The key labeled "Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack" is actually "Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition" (sub/28286) and already contains the base game "Europa Universalis IV".
If you buy T1 make sure to not waste your key for the base game and activate this upgrade pack instead.

1. This bundle DOES NOT contain a key that activates Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack. Instead, this content is delivered via 3 keys: "Europa Universalis IV: Pre-Order Pack" and "Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition" (sub/28286) and "Europa Universalis IV: American Dream DLC"

2. This bundle DOES NOT contain a key that activates Content Pack - Europa Universalis IV: Dharma ($8, cosmetics, music). Instead, a key for Expansion - Europa Universalis IV: Dharma is given ($20, expansion)."

theres also three free dlcs listed on that thread.

its also worth noting the ck2 to eu4 converter dlc has been pulled from steam
Post edited January 23, 2020 by Sachys
Without a doubt this Humble Europa Universalis IV Bundle is the best deal ever for that game and its DLCs.

The only strange thing about it is that it doesn't include the first expansion released for it, Conquest of Paradise.

Since I was always starting every new EU game with an Iroquois campaign this is unfortunate for me, but nevertheless the deal is too good not to take it so I'll just loose my EU4 virginity with some other nation then (eyeing Novgorod atm). xD
Have a newsletter discount code for Valfaris (-37% = 13,29 €) to give. It expires 26/01.
Just ask if you are interested.
greeklover: Humble Europa Universalis IV Bundle
Sachys: Worth noting this from a steamgifts discussion on it:

"VERY IMPORTANT: the keys you receive are not consistent with what the bundle advertises.
The key labeled "Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack" is actually "Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition" (sub/28286) and already contains the base game "Europa Universalis IV".
If you buy T1 make sure to not waste your key for the base game and activate this upgrade pack instead.

1. This bundle DOES NOT contain a key that activates Europa Universalis IV: Digital Extreme Edition Upgrade Pack. Instead, this content is delivered via 3 keys: "Europa Universalis IV: Pre-Order Pack" and "Europa Universalis IV Extreme Edition" (sub/28286) and "Europa Universalis IV: American Dream DLC"

2. This bundle DOES NOT contain a key that activates Content Pack - Europa Universalis IV: Dharma ($8, cosmetics, music). Instead, a key for Expansion - Europa Universalis IV: Dharma is given ($20, expansion)."

theres also three free dlcs listed on that thread.
Thanks for the headsup!
TT_TT_TT_TT: Thanks for the headsup!
no problem.

its also worth noting the ck2 to eu4 converter dlc has been pulled from steam by the looks of things (not sure why - perhaps they will make it free in a coming update and fully intergrated?)

the only place i can find it for sale is on this sub on steam https://store.steampowered.com/sub/30121 (and only because it was listed on steamddb).
Could anyone tell me - is Return to Castle Wolfenstein currently on sale or not? (If so, at what price?)
Leroux: Could anyone tell me - is Return to Castle Wolfenstein currently on sale or not? (If so, at what price?)
It is on sale on Steam for $1, but on GOG it is still 5.99 for me, not on sale.
Leroux: Could anyone tell me - is Return to Castle Wolfenstein currently on sale or not? (If so, at what price?)
drxenija: It is on sale on Steam for $1, but on GOG it is still 5.99 for me, not on sale.
Hm, on Steam there's always the risk that gifts are region-locked, too. But thanks for the info! :)
Kingdom Come Deliverance is free on Epic next week.
Humblebundle VR bundle
https://www.humblebundle.com/games/vr-bundle?hmb_source=humble_home&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=mosaic_section_1_layout_index_1_layout_type_twos_tile_index_2_c_vr_bundle
BTA got too high too fast so tier 3 is probably the best value for most