It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

19 indie games are currently free in IndieGala's new Devs Showcase:
https://www.indiegala.com/showcase
Anyone know if IG offers their showcase games forever, or if they have a hidden timer?

19 indie games are currently free in IndieGala's new Devs Showcase:
https://www.indiegala.com/showcase
BlueMooner: Anyone know if IG offers their showcase games forever, or if they have a hidden timer?
I got an email three days ago stating that 2 of the games in the showcase would be removed within 24 hours, yet as of right now they can still be downloaded for free.
What I don't know is if this was a miscommunication on IndieGala's behalf or if they just forgot to remove the download links.
If you want any of the games, it would be best to just download them as soon as possible in case they will be removed shortly.
high rated
Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Humble Indie Bundle 20

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
The First Tree
Tangledeep + Soundtrack
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition + Soundtrack

BTA
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
Tooth and Tail + Soundtrack
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator

$10
Overgrowth + Soundtrack

All games are multiplatform (Mac, Linux) and are available as both DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys.
Post edited March 05, 2019 by Grargar
Dragon Quest XI can be had for 50% off from GMG - 63% (just over $22USD with the code FD2019)

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/dragon-quest-xi-pc/
I went mid-tier on the Humble Bundle. Best bundle in quite a while.

Four DRM-free games that are also available on GOG that I don't have... let's go go go Connect!
yogsloth: I went mid-tier on the Humble Bundle. Best bundle in quite a while.
I agree! Long time since HB did any drm free games... and a gay game to boot?? I think this is the first time I've ever seen a gay game promoted/ advertised/ bundled/ whatever, so instabuy for me.

Don't know why they had drm free without gog though...
BlueMooner: I agree! Long time since HB did any drm free games... and a gay game to boot?? I think this is the first time I've ever seen a gay game promoted/ advertised/ bundled/ whatever, so instabuy for me.
I take it you don't count the underage lesbian lolita pron that gets passed off as "visual novels"?

bwah ha ha.
Books about games:

StoryBundle
The Spring Fired-Up Game Bundle,
curated by David L. Craddock: The weather outside may be frightful, but StoryBundle's Spring Fired-Up Bundle offers 13 books—our biggest collection yet!—about gaming culture and development to melt your winter doldrums, available for a limited time.

David L. Craddock delves even deeper into randomly generated dungeons in Dungeon Hacks: Expanded Edition, which provides an extensive look at the making of early roguelike RPGs as well as a new interview with Rogue's co-creators and three extra books on games influenced by the genre. In GameDev Stories; Volume 2, Craddock curates 13 interviews from the hundreds of hours of conversations he's had with developers of games spanning InFamous and Prototype to Diablo and Hack.
Humble Indie Bundle 20

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
The First Tree
Tangledeep + Soundtrack
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition + Soundtrack

BTA
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy
Tooth and Tail + Soundtrack
Dream Daddy: A Dad Dating Simulator

$10
Overgrowth + Soundtrack

All games are multiplatform (Mac, Linux) and are available as both DRM-Free downloads and Steam keys.
That's a dang nice bundle for a change (DRM-free and multiplatform), and with a low BTA price. Shame that HB doesn't like my prepaid card.
Try through paypal. I bought one year subscribtion throught paypay, with prepaid.
HypersomniacLive: Shame that HB doesn't like my prepaid card.
Instead of attaching a card to Paypal, I suggest transferring money directly into Paypal. I find it easier to then spend it on the occasional bundle purchase.

EDIT

GMG has more keys for their Puzzle Pack. Don't know for how long...

The $1.59 Puzzle Pack contains:

Peregrin
Puzzle Chronicles
Aporia: Beyond the Valley
Hamiltons Great Adventure
Energy Balance
Hexoscope

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/puzzle-pack-pc/
Post edited March 08, 2019 by BlueMooner
BlueMooner: Instead of attaching a card to Paypal, I suggest transferring money directly into Paypal. I find it easier to then spend it on the occasional bundle purchase. [...]
I assume that you mean by linking a bank account? My attempts to link a prepaid card or a bank account to PayPal have failed so far, and their support is atrocious, i.e. I'm still not sure why exactly. That's why I didn't consider PayPal, but since it was a while back, I could give it another go and see if things turn out differently this time.
HypersomniacLive: I assume that you mean by linking a bank account?
I had a job where they put our pay on a card, which we could use like any debit card, with the minor restriction that it could only be used in the US. I didn't know anything about paypal, or security, and was worried if I linked my card to PP, there was a chance someone could hack the acct and all my money could be taken, because of the link.

So I transferred $100 directly into PP and then removed the link. You don't need to keep a card or bank account attached to PP, only if you want PP to be able to draw from it. I certainly didn't/don't, so I did it this way. Instead of PP being an intermediary that draws money from some other acct, I put that money directly in PP, with no ability for PP to draw from anywhere else. This minimized my risk, eliminated any possible problems between PP and my card, and also let me buy games and bundles from other countries, like GOG, which I couldn't do directly with my card.

I did this years ago so don't remember exactly what I did. Maybe I charged the 100 to PP, or maybe I made a second acct and paid that one from the first... I don't remember. The point is you don't need to keep a financial acct linked with PP.
Grargar: Haven't seen one of those in a while.

Humble Indie Bundle 20
HIB 19 was somewhere in the neighborhood of one year ago. So they may just be doing one per year now.
HunchBluntley: HIB 19 was somewhere in the neighborhood of one year ago. So they may just be doing one per year now.
March 27, 2018, according to my purchase page.