It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and its DLCs are currently on sale on BundleStars (73%, 55% DLCs) and Mac Game Store (70%, 60% DLCs). I already have the main game and would be interested in getting the DLCs for 60% off. Does anyone know:

- Can you buy them on MacGameStore, activate on Steam and still play on PC? (I don't have a Mac.)
- Is the Season Pass worth it? I seem to remember reading that only Claptastic Voyage is any good?
Leroux: - Is the Season Pass worth it? I seem to remember reading that only Claptastic Voyage is any good?
I have Claptastic Voyage and The Holodrome only (because that's the DLC that gives you the two Upgrade packs and Steam achievements). Claptastic Voyage is a new campaign with a decent duration. It's something different. I do not regret to have bought it, but I needed to play it a second time for a missed achievement and it was a pain in the ass because the maps are too chaotic (Claptrap's mind) for my taste. The Holodrome is only an arena: kill waves of enemies and get a reward.

The other included DLC's are another arena (seems like it is easy and short) and 2 new characters to play.
Leroux: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and its DLCs are currently on sale on BundleStars (73%, 55% DLCs) and Mac Game Store (70%, 60% DLCs). I already have the main game and would be interested in getting the DLCs for 60% off. Does anyone know:

- Can you buy them on MacGameStore, activate on Steam and still play on PC? (I don't have a Mac.)
- Is the Season Pass worth it? I seem to remember reading that only Claptastic Voyage is any good?
Nope, they're Mac only.
For windoze systems: https://www.wingamestore.com/
siulebuo:
I think, regarding the other DLCs, I'm only interested in the extra characters, but then again, it's highly unlikely that I would play through the game more than once, so buying them could prove a waste of money. I guess I just want to have a greater choice on what character to pick; but probably not worth it.

fishbaits: Nope, they're Mac only.
For windoze systems: https://www.wingamestore.com/
Win Game Store doesn't have a discount on the DLCs though. I do remember buying a Steam key for Mac on GamersGate once that also activated the Windows version. I don't remember what it was though, maybe something else Borderlands or something Bioshock, or maybe something completely different altogether ... But if that was an exception and these keys here aren't good for Windows, I think I'll pass on the sales.

Thanks for the replies!
Post edited October 14, 2017 by Leroux
Leroux: I think, regarding the other DLCs, I'm only interested in the extra characters, but then again, it's highly unlikely that I would play through the game more than once, so buying them could prove a waste of money. I guess I just want to have a greater choice on what character to pick; but probably not worth it.

Win Game Store doesn't have a discount on the DLCs though. I do remember buying a Steam key for Mac on GamersGate once that also activated the Windows version. I don't remember what it was though, maybe something else Borderlands or something Bioshock, or maybe something completely different altogether ... But if that was an exception and these keys here aren't good for Windows, I think I'll pass on the sales.

Thanks for the replies!
[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=borderlands+pre#/page:game/info?plain=borderlandspresequel]Borderlands pre sales.[/url]

Ignore the url parts, stupid site keeps adding them :/

[url=https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=borderlands+pre#/page:game/info?plain=borderlandspresequel]https://isthereanydeal.com/search/?q=borderlands+pre#/page:game/info?plain=borderlandspresequel[/url]
Post edited October 14, 2017 by fishbaits
fishbaits:
Thanks, but I already know about isthereanydeal, that's actually where I got the info from. And I have the main game, I'm only interested in the DLCs. It seems like any other shop than Mac Game Store that currently has a sale on the DLCs has a lower discount than 60%, and 60% is the maximum of what I'd be willing to pay for them.
Leroux: - Can you buy them on MacGameStore, activate on Steam and still play on PC? (I don't have a Mac.)
There are no Mac-only Steam keys.
http://www.macgamestore.com/product/3544/Borderlands-2-Complete-Edition/#comment-2860973648
fishbaits:
Leroux: Thanks, but I already know about isthereanydeal, that's actually where I got the info from. And I have the main game, I'm only interested in the DLCs. It seems like any other shop than Mac Game Store that currently has a sale on the DLCs has a lower discount than 60%, and 60% is the maximum of what I'd be willing to pay for them.
Isthereanydeal is not always up to date.
Did you check Gamersgate? They have high discounts on Boderlands DLC.

(Please excuse me if this has been mentioned before, I didn't read all of the posts.)
Grargar is right. You can just get the DLC keys from macgamestore and play it on Windows. There have been a few Reddit posts (even recently) where this was pointed out
gixgox:
On GamersGate the discount on the DLCs is a bit lower as well (55%).

Grargar:
direspirefirewire:
Cool, thanks! I went ahead and got the Claptrap DLC, seems to have activated fine.
Groupees Bundle Of The Damned 6

For $3.50 minimum you get:

Games
In Fear I Trust - Episode 1
In Fear I Trust - Episode 2
In Fear I Trust - Episode 3
In Fear I Trust - Episode 4
Rage Against The Zombies
Octave
Zombies On A Plane Deluxe

Music
Vampire Legends
Pumpkin On Your Stereo
The Elegiac Repose

Comic
Loving Dead (Book 1)

Coin
$1 Limited Edition Jacky Coin

Bonus Section
1. Graveyard Shift (Game)
2. Literally Dead (Music)
3. ???
Post edited October 15, 2017 by ABH20
Witcher 3 GOTY is $20 on GOG - just sayin'... ;)
dyscode: Witcher 3 GOTY is $20 on GOG - just sayin'... ;)
Darn good deal for a darn good game. Definitely worth that price for the complete package. +1 dyscode for posting the deal. :)
IndieGala | Indie Blaster Steam Bundle of Steam games

$2.99 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 10 STEAM GAMES:

Startide (STEAM)
Mastema: Out of Hell (STEAM)
Seven boys 2 (STEAM)
Not Dying Today (STEAM)
Mr Blaster (STEAM) + Trading Cards
Ghostdream (STEAM)
Sparkle 2 Evo (STEAM)
Merchants of Kaidan (STEAM)
Zombillie (STEAM)
Timberman (STEAM)
**10 GalaGold**

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::

BundleStars:

Treasure Bundle

Games in the bundle:

2 Planets Fire and Ice
Aztec Venture
Chateau Garden
Galact Quest
India Garden
Jewel Venture
Ricky Raccoon
Safari Venture
Ricky Raccoon 2 - Adventures in Egypt
Lily´s Epic Quest
GMG has a new Stock of DX: Mankind Divided DLX (+Season Pass)-Keys for €14,40, usual version for €9
after SUCHWOW10 voucher

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided-digital-deluxe-edition/
Post edited October 17, 2017 by dyscode