It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MightyPinecone: You could always change the sliders in the "Choose where your money goes" menu at the bottom of the page.
fishbaits: Still lumbered with denuvo though & no idea if will ever be removed, so I'll just wait, as it was the only game (it is a game isn't it? ;p) that I was tempted for.
It'll appear in sales again long before I've cleared a % of what I've still yet to play hehe.
Of course you could always download a no Denuvo no Steam fix but that would take the whole "it's legal I bought it" thing away. If I will find the time I write the devs on facebook and writing a few e-mails telling them what they can do with their Denuvo crap .... of course I will be polite. I will be as polite as they are to their customers ;)
MarkoH01: I write the devs on facebook
I doubt it;s the developers who adding it into their programming. More likely it;s either management or the distributor.
MarkoH01: I write the devs on facebook
drmike: I doubt it;s the developers who adding it into their programming. More likely it;s either management or the distributor.
No prob. Usually I also contact their publishers which afaik are 505 and they are on GOG as well - I highly doubt that they want Denuvo so badly. I suppose it's just lazyness. Like I posted even people on Steam are ranting. It's a shame that people still buy the game.
Post edited October 25, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Of course you could always download a no Denuvo no Steam fix but that would take the whole "it's legal I bought it" thing away. If I will find the time I write the devs on facebook and writing a few e-mails telling them what they can do with their Denuvo crap .... of course I will be polite. I will be as polite as they are to their customers ;)
Remind them that they're losing out on sales.
That's what I did ;)
MarkoH01: Of course you could always download a no Denuvo no Steam fix but that would take the whole "it's legal I bought it" thing away. If I will find the time I write the devs on facebook and writing a few e-mails telling them what they can do with their Denuvo crap .... of course I will be polite. I will be as polite as they are to their customers ;)
fishbaits: Remind them that they're losing out on sales.
That's what I did ;)
Or maybe explain that there are people like me for torrent first and then buy if they like the game.

I'm sure they're aware of that fact though. Again the restrictions are probably coming from up higher.
Bundle Stars emailed me that they're changing their name to "Fanatical."

It's not April 1, so I'm assuming it's real, maybe? I don't get it, but whatever.

Also, free game (Stronghold + something) on this site called gog.com. Check it out.
bler144: Bundle Stars emailed me that they're changing their name to "Fanatical."

It's not April 1, so I'm assuming it's real, maybe? I don't get it, but whatever.

Also, free game (Stronghold + something) on this site called gog.com. Check it out.
I got that too, also get the impression that they are going to be doing game reviews as well(?).

Keys are supposed to be safe, so it's likely just a site rename/expansion with some added info.
high rated
Dark Train is 100% off at itch.io at the moment.
DARK TRAIN is an oppressive steampunk 2D adventure made of paper. Assume the role of mechanical squid ANN 2.35f that is tied to a railroad tamagotchi and deliver the mysterious order for the deceased D. W. Tagrezbung, famous inventor from the Border City.

▶   Dark Train: Release trailer

Excerpt from today's (Oct. 25th) post One year Anniversary & valuable experience with scammers by Paperash Studio themselves :
ONE YEAR CELEBRATION: Sorry to all honored fans and players but there won't be any STEAM KEYS! Only download! Please, read our comment below. We are deeply disappointed with all scammers who tried to take STEAM Key, not the game itself. Now we exactly know why Itch and Humble are no giving away free STEAM keys. Since we wrote you will get one key for subscribing our newsletter, it doesn´t take 4 hours and we have 4000 subscribers with really strange addresses and so on... It is obvious these emails are from scammers or bots who want STEAM key (for re-sale?) and not for the game itself. Since we are really small developers, we cannot take that risk because these scammers would overtake control of our sales. To all true players with the heart, please apologize us for this misunderstanding, we are new in this business and this is really new valuable experience what we didn't expect. We were so naive. You can still enjoy the game through download or amazing Itch client but again – no steam key. Thanks for the passion and your support! <3 Paperash

You may wish to read their full post for further comments and update.

The itch.io downloadable DRM-Free files include :
• DarkTrain_Win.zip (818 MB)
• DarkTrain_DEMO_win.zip (141 MB)
• DarkTrain_Mac.zip (821 MB)
• DarkTrain_DEMO_mac.zip (144 MB)

« Help this game reach its goal » ! See attachment... (^_^)

For additional itch.io game promotions — https://itch.io/games/newest/on-sale
Attachments:
Post edited October 26, 2017 by aquaSolus
Bundle Stars has a post up about the upcoming change Nov 1 :

BUNDLE STARS IS BECOMING FANATICAL

Bundle Stars is changing its name to Fanatical from Wednesday, November 1st, and we’re delighted to invite you on the next leg of our exciting journey.

We launched 5 years ago with just one bundle for sale. Today, Bundle Stars is a fully-fledged digital store supporting a catalogue of over 4,500 officially licensed PC games sourced from over 750 publishers.

Our slick new website will be launched here at fanatical.com on November 1st. We’ve been working hard on our new platform for many months, and we’re thrilled that you’ll be able to experience it soon. We’ve made many performance enhancing improvements based on feedback from our customers. A polished new look, improved navigation, lightning-fast page load times, and all-new search with powerful filtering are just some of the great new things you’ll see.

Like waving goodbye to an old friend, bundlestars.com will be officially retired on November 1st. As an existing customer of Bundle Stars, you will experience a completely hassle-free transition to the new website. You’ll be able to use your existing login details, and previously purchased game keys will automatically appear in your Fanatical account section.

Operationally, Fanatical will continue seamlessly with the same integrity, our existing leadership, and our awesome team which is expanding so that we can bring you exciting new features and products.

Alongside pre-orders, new releases, and incredible sales promotions, you can still look forward to exclusive game bundles and Star Deals with best-ever prices at Fanatical.com. We’re also looking forward to introducing you to the Fanatical Blog, written by gamers for gamers. This will be your trusted source of news on the latest PC games that you really care about, along with insightful articles that introduce you to our team and help you get the most out of using our website.

Our goal with Fanatical is to give you more of what you want; official games keys at world-beating prices, and a website which will continue growing and evolving to remain one of your favorite daily destinations for a long time to come.

See you here at www.fanatical.com on November 1st!

Craig Johnson, and everyone on the Bundle Stars / Fanatical team

PS Don’t forget to add us to your bookmarks.

https://www.fanatical.com/prelaunch.html?utm_source=BundleStars&amp;utm_medium=Carousel
Not a deal but don't know where to post it: Helldivers free to play the next four days.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394510/HELLDIVERS/
innerring: Not a deal but don't know where to post it: Helldivers free to play the next four days.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/394510/HELLDIVERS/
Looks like the same applies to Torment: Tides of Numenera on Steam (it says 3 days though, not 4).
Post edited October 26, 2017 by Leroux
Steam halloween sale just kicked in.
90% of my wishlist is on it.
IndieGala Virtual Reality XV Bundle of Steam games

$1 or more and get these 3 Steam VR games:

VirtuGO (STEAM)
Spirit Guide Crucible (STEAM)
Gooblins (STEAM)

$3.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get ALL 9 VR STEAM GAMES:

BREACH IT (STEAM)
ALICE VR (STEAM)
Ready, Aim, Splat! (STEAM)
Bounce (STEAM)
VRobot: VR Giant Robot Destruction Simulator (STEAM) + Trading Cards
InMind 2 VR (STEAM) + Trading Cards
The Room and The Room 2 are both 0.39p GBP, which are historic lows. I haven't played either but am certainly tempted
supplementscene: The Room and The Room 2 are both 0.39p GBP, which are historic lows. I haven't played either but am certainly tempted
Get them. Great games for puzzle lovers.