It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: even more so that, from what I read, the DLC is completely skippable.
Pheace: I'd recommend Shen's Last Gift at some point since it adds a new class.
ok, make that "mostly skippable" :)
Post edited January 07, 2017 by dyscode
wanderer_27: Next Month's unlocked game is XCOM 2
dyscode: There goes my resolution not to buy more games until 2018 and work on my backlog (and PhD)...

one can try...
Haha, indeed, XCOM 2 is tempting... must stay strong!

(but for real, I have to stay strong... but it's so tempting :P)
dyscode: There goes my resolution not to buy more games until 2018 and work on my backlog (and PhD)...

one can try...
Trid: Haha, indeed, XCOM 2 is tempting... must stay strong!

(but for real, I have to stay strong... but it's so tempting :P)
maybe not buying the next best sale but only the insanely good deals, is enough The only probem is to realize when they are. But to me, this Bundle def. is. :)
Post edited January 08, 2017 by dyscode
dyscode: maybe not buying the next best sale but only the insanely good deals, is enough The only probem is to realize when they are. But to me, this Bundle def. is. :)
That's true, thankfully I still didn't get Enemy Within dlc for the 1st one (because I don't like how the bundle on steam was cheaper than standalone addon but I don't get that extra key for base game if I buy the bundle :) ) so I have another reason to not spent money on it... unless one day I will break and buy it anyway... time will tell :P
Super Deal of the day at Indie Gala (still lasts ~21 hours):

<span class="bold">Tales of Symphonia (Steam)</span> - €4.99.

WARNING - This is a region locked game, this game is not available in:

- Japan
Post edited January 09, 2017 by Impaler26
The end is nigh - Bioware points finally on sale!!? :)

[url=]https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/bioware/bioware-points/currency/800-bioware-points[/url]
Post edited January 10, 2017 by krakataul
Indie Gala is having a sale. Not that I buy there, but they are giving a free Reverse Crawl key with purchase of any game.

And +1 for Reverse Crawl.

They have Ori & the Blind Forest 50% off, which is tempting.
Post edited January 10, 2017 by bler144
krakataul: The end is nigh - Bioware points finally on sale!!? :)

[url=]https://www.origin.com/irl/en-us/store/bioware/bioware-points/currency/800-bioware-points[/url]
Thanks for the heads up on the bio points
krakataul: The end is nigh - Bioware points finally on sale!!? :)

mcneil_1: Thanks for the heads up on the bio points
it's already over? I saw it few hours ago but now it seems gone. frak...
mcneil_1: Thanks for the heads up on the bio points
dyscode: it's already over? I saw it few hours ago but now it seems gone. frak...
I only see a 10% sale. Not like it matters much to me. Even at half price you're still paying an arm and a leg for the ME DLC, it's still way too expensive.
dyscode: it's already over? I saw it few hours ago but now it seems gone. frak...
Pheace: I only see a 10% sale. Not like it matters much to me. Even at half price you're still paying an arm and a leg for the ME DLC, it's still way too expensive.
I think it's over :(
Last night it was 30% discount, so I bought Citadel DLC.
I was thinking about buying Leviathan for ME3 and Kasumi for ME2 today, but Bioware points are at their full price now...
Post edited January 10, 2017 by krakataul
Pheace: I only see a 10% sale. Not like it matters much to me. Even at half price you're still paying an arm and a leg for the ME DLC, it's still way too expensive.
krakataul: I think it's over :(
I was thinking about buying Leviathan for ME3 and Katsumi for ME2 today, but Bioware points are at their full price now...
At least you bought the best one.

Anyway, I should go
krakataul: I think it's over :(
I was thinking about buying Leviathan for ME3 and Katsumi for ME2 today, but Bioware points are at their full price now...
Pheace: At least you bought the best one.

Anyway, I should go
I see what you did there...
Pheace: At least you bought the best one.

Anyway, I should go
Bigs: I see what you did there...
*high five!* :D
<span class="bold">The Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle</span>

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (Steam-only)
Epic Battle Fantasy 4 (DRM-Free+Steam)
Pony Island (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux)

BTA
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
DEADBOLT (Steam-only, also for Mac and Linux)
More games next week

$10
VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action (DRM-Free+Steam, also for Mac and Linux)
N++ (Steam-only, also for Mac)
Post edited January 10, 2017 by Grargar