It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: BLACKFRIDAY11 is still good through the 30th

I was also wondering if this had been the best price . . . guess not :/
Fantasysci5: I'm a fan of Lord of the Rings, so I've been keeping my eyes on this game, but it doesn't look very Lord of the Rings-y. $5 is a good price, though!
You are correct it is nor really LOTR - basically you can only see countless Orks/Uruks and also the story is different from the books/films.
bler144: A lot of what's in the current Steam sale doesn't interest me, but Life is Strange for 75% off is really tempting.
Great game - well worth its price. The ending for me was a bit of a letdown but it's o.k.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by MarkoH01
bler144: A lot of what's in the current Steam sale doesn't interest me, but Life is Strange for 75% off is really tempting.
dyscode: Saw it, too. Def. I am pulling the trigger on that one!

mchack: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY (Origin Key) £5.00 on game.co.uk
dyscode: Wow this is insane. But seems totally legit store.
Definitely legit store. I've bought from them many times over the years. They also do physical shops in many a UK town centre.
MangaGamer is having a Black Friday sale of all their hardcopy games. The discounts range from 15 to 45 %. The sale lasts until the 3rd of December.

JAST USA is running a Black Friday sale with all their games 20 % off. (You may need to press the 18+ symbol on the top right corner of the screen, in order to see all of their games.)

J-List (a parent company of JAST USA) is running a sale with $10 automatically off for every $50 paid. The link to a gaming section of their site.

Sekai Project has their games on Steam on Sale.
Post edited November 25, 2016 by beliar
IndieGala Artifex Mundi #3 Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1: Pay $1 and get 3 Steam Games

Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood (STEAM) +
Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride (STEAM) +
Left in the Dark: No One on Board (STEAM) +

TIER 2: Pay ONLY $2.99 and get ALL the Steam Games

Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala (STEAM) +
Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek (STEAM) +
Grim Legends 3: The Dark City (STEAM) +
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (STEAM) +
The Secret Order 4: Beyond Time (STEAM) +
Crime Secrets: Crimson Lily (STEAM) +
Demon Hunter 2: New Chapter (STEAM) +
Bundle Stars has Skyrim: Legendary Edition on sale for $8.59 (some Regions not available) for the next several hours.

Also limited number of Keys it looks like.

There's a bit of confusion with this one, the SE (Special Edition) is the newest upgrade deluxe package, and is a bit different from the above (previously ultimate) Edition.

Not sure of the specifics but it's going now.

EDIT:

The SE version is on sale also for 25% off ($29.99).
Post edited November 26, 2016 by wanderer_27
wanderer_27: Bundle Stars has Skyrim: Legendary Edition on sale for $8.59 (some Regions not available) for the next several hours.

Also limited number of Keys it looks like.
It's also on GamersGate, for slightly more (75% off instead of 79%), but three days longer and without limitation, in case anyone misses the above.

Personally, as I already have the regular version and never even got near to finishing it, I'm a bit hesitant whether it would be worth to spend another 6-7 EUR for the DLCs. I think the vampire DLC is supposed to be good, I wonder if it actually adds something really new and cool to the game, or if it's just some more story and new areas or something ...
mchack: Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY (Origin Key) £5.00 on game.co.uk
Wow, that's a really great find - thank you! Even with the exchange rate, still cheaper by far than it's ever gotten in my country...(surprising there's no regional restrictions on something like this, not complaining at all though =P).
Humble Store has Rage for $3.29, along with other Bethesda titles on sale.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/rage

Both Wolfenstein The New Order and the Old Blood are $6.59 which I think are also pretty good deals.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/black-friday-bethesda/

Overall, pretty good deals from Bethesda here. Fallout 4 and Doom are $19.79 too.
Check out early Xmas sale on gamesplanet (UK)

Fallout 4, Doom 2016 £13
Skyrim LegEd £5
Wolfenstein NO and Old Blood £5

EDIT:
GMG Shadow of Mordor $5
Post edited November 26, 2016 by dyscode
Order of the Thorne: The King's Challenge
~90% off in the Humble Store (Steam + DRM-free, 0.94 EUR over here).

(The same goes for Quest for Infamy which is even 95% off.)
Post edited November 26, 2016 by Leroux
Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam Key) is $1.74 on Amazon. This is the best Tomb Raider game made in a very long time. If you haven't already played it, then buy it because it's a steal at this price.

Link
Currently unavailable... duh.

BenKii: Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam Key) is $1.74 on Amazon. This is the best Tomb Raider game made in a very long time. If you haven't already played it, then buy it because it's a steal at this price.

Link
dyscode: GMG Shadow of Mordor $5
Without logging in at least it shows out of stock. Bundlestars has it as well though, both GOTY
https://www.bundlestars.com/en/bundle/middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor-bundle
magix74: Currently unavailable... duh.

BenKii: Tomb Raider (2013) (Steam Key) is $1.74 on Amazon. This is the best Tomb Raider game made in a very long time. If you haven't already played it, then buy it because it's a steal at this price.

Link
magix74:
And now it's back up to $5. Guess good deals don't last long. :D
On GG Arkham Knight is 75% off
$7.50 for the Game
$12.50 for Premium Edition (AK+Season Pass)
ADD:
Fallout 4 £13 on gamesplanet.uk
lowest so far according to ITAS.
Post edited November 28, 2016 by dyscode