It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Personally I'd like to see a Bioware bundle (that includes all the Mass Effect DLC) or a Final Fantasy bundle. Neither of these will probably ever happen.
Post edited April 05, 2016 by BenKii
I bet for a Ubisoft bundle with South Park game.
This time it will be Humble Origin Bundle 3
I got a cease and desist from Humble Bundle, sorry guys, if i could i would say that it's going to be something like a Bethesda/Zenimax bundle.

Or a Nordic games bundle with the Codename Panzers game, not that i want it or anything like that... ... ...
Post edited April 05, 2016 by Cyraxpt
Amplitude (PS4 & PS3 versions) are free on PSN. Go to the link below and buy the free PS4 demo. After you've purchased it, the PS3 and PS4 full games can be bought for free. Possibly a glitch. Best do it before Sony fixes it.

Link
Big Fish Games :

Seek and find games $3.99 .

Info:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/83/seek-and-find.html

You can purchase The Silent Age , , [url=http://www.bigfishgames.com/games/7157/shaban/?pc]Shaban , MouseCraft for $3.99 with this coupon .

Edit : looks like the coupon code is valid for every non-CE games not only for HOGs .
Post edited April 05, 2016 by Painted_Doll
BenKii: Amplitude (PS4 & PS3 versions) are free on PSN. Go to the link below and buy the free PS4 demo. After you've purchased it, the PS3 and PS4 full games can be bought for free. Possibly a glitch. Best do it before Sony fixes it.

Link
Odd glitch, but it did work
BenKii: Amplitude (PS4 & PS3 versions) are free on PSN. Go to the link below and buy the free PS4 demo. After you've purchased it, the PS3 and PS4 full games can be bought for free. Possibly a glitch. Best do it before Sony fixes it.

Link
trentonlf: Odd glitch, but it did work
Perhaps it's a US thing, not working at my end. And unless this gets confirmed (as someone actually playing it for free) i don't think you actually get the game, it has happened in the past with other games that had a demo and in the end you only unlocked the demo, not the game.
Cyraxpt: I got a cease and desist from Humble Bundle, sorry guys, if i could i would say that it's going to be something like a Bethesda/Zenimax bundle.
That would be ..... interesting.

Link
Glitch fixed.
Anyway it was not first time PSN had glitch.
Because when I logged in into my PSN account (yeah, I don't have Play Station but Free Playstation Games :P )It has 3 games Mirror's Edge, NFS Most Wanted, PvZ Garden Warfare.

EDIT: I think this glitch is still working.
You have to go on game page and click on Try Demo.
On checkout page it don't say DEMO.
Post edited April 05, 2016 by amrit9037
amrit9037: Glitch fixed.
Because when I logged in into my PSN account (yeah, I don't have Play Station but Free Playstation Games :P )It has 3 games Mirror's Edge, NFS Most Wanted, PvZ Garden Warfare.
Those 3 games are not a glitch. They were part of a free promo back in December 2014. Trid posted the deal here.
hummer010: That would be ..... interesting.
Low chance of happening though, they like to sell those bundles on Steam during the Quakecon. On the other hand, Doom is close to being released, so who knows...

Uhm... that wasn't a glitch.

http://www.ea.com/news/celebrate-psx-with-ea-games
BenKii: Those 3 games are not a glitch. They were part of a free promo back in December 2014. Trid posted the deal here.
Yeah, My bad.
However I think this glitch is still working.
You have to go on game page and click on Try Demo.
On checkout page it don't say DEMO.
<span class="bold">The Humble Staff Picks Bundle: Glen</span>

$1
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare (Also for Mac and Linux)
Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
Ultimate General: Gettysburg (Also for Mac and Linux)
Coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for New Subscribers

BTA
Tropico 5 (Also for Mac and Linux)
GRAV (Early Access)
Victor Vran (Also for Mac and Linux)
More games next week

$12
Homeworld Remastered Collection (Also for Mac)

All games require a Steam account.
Post edited April 05, 2016 by Grargar
Jeez, what a shitty bundle! I'll pass. :D