It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Treasure: I don't believe anyone has mentioned Jamesbuc's Itch.io Gems #2.
$2 minimum
Games:
-Sage Fusion 2
-Advance
-SturmFront - The Mutant War
-Alchemist Penguin
-Chucky Mendoza and the curse of the Pharaoh
-Pollen
-Gnop Gnop
-Orphan Sound of Silence

You'll probably now wonder where's the 1st Sage Fusion, since this one's the 2nd. The 1st is also available on itch.io for free here and the 2nd is the direct sequel to that one (the 1st ends on a cliffhanger), so you're advised to play the 1st one first. Due to some kind of weird coincidence I spotted the 1st one on itch a few days ago, and just finished it an hour or so ago. The 1st is an interesting combination of point-n-click (no right click actions here though) and action (battles and stuff). The world building is pretty good and one sympathizes with the characters. The 1st one also took 3-4 hours to complete (maybe even more, but no more than 6), if I'm not mistaken. So since the 2nd seems to be more of the same (and I liked the1st a lot, in case it wasn't evident), I'm personally planning to get the bundle just for that one (the game is sold by itself on itch for $2.99 so getting it on the bundle is still cheaper).
Thanks for the post and the recommendation :D
Arcen Games weekly sale on Humble Store. Aside AI War, Bionic Dues and The Last Federation which are already here, the sale also features A Valley Without Wind 1+2, Skyward Collapse, Starward Rogue and Tidalis which aren't here yet. All the games come with both a DRM-Free build and a Steam key. In addition, A Valley Without Wind 1+2 and Tidalis come with soundtracks (both MP3 and FLAC).
Grargar: Arcen Games weekly sale on Humble Store. Aside AI War, Bionic Dues and The Last Federation which are already here, the sale also features A Valley Without Wind 1+2, Skyward Collapse, Starward Rogue and Tidalis which aren't here yet. All the games come with both a DRM-Free build and a Steam key. In addition, A Valley Without Wind 1+2 and Tidalis come with soundtracks (both MP3 and FLAC).
Couldn't resist the price of Tidalis.
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Whispering Willows</span> (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux). BTA for the Deluxe Edition (Steam-only) which includes a digital artbook, the soundtrack and a wallpaper.
<span class="bold">The Humble Eye Candy Bundle</span>

Free
Eye Candy Flavor Pack

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Human Resource Machine
Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut (Steam/Windows-only)
A Boy and His Blob (Steam-only)
Coupon for 10% off one month of Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

BTA
Mini Metro
Mushroom 11
Towerfall Ascension

$10
Evoland 2 (No Linux)

All games come with DRM-Free builds and Mac/Linux versions except where noted above.

In other bundle news, the following games have been added to the BTA tier of the <span class="bold">Friends of Nintendo bundle</span>:

Swords & Soldiers II (Wii U)
Nano Assault EX (3DS)
Runbow (Wii U)
Post edited May 03, 2016 by Grargar
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Eye Candy Bundle</span>

Free
Eye Candy Flavor Pack

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Human Resource Machine

BTA
Mini Metro
Mushroom 11
Towerfall Ascension

$10
Evoland 2 (No Linux)

All games come with DRM-Free builds and Mac/Linux versions except where noted above.
BTA purchased! Mini Metro for $4 was worth it!
Hm... I already have Shantae and i don't want HRM. But i might grab the $1 tier for A Boy and his Blob... :D

Free
Eye Candy Flavor Pack

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Human Resource Machine

BTA
Mini Metro
Mushroom 11
Towerfall Ascension
Are soundtracks ever included anymore?
cecil: Are soundtracks ever included anymore?
Sometimes.
Grargar: Sometimes.
any in this bundle?
cecil: any in this bundle?
Doesn't seem so.
cecil: any in this bundle?
Grargar: Doesn't seem so.
Thanks for the info :-)
Just an observation but there is one Star Wars game NOT on sale on GOG at the moment Battlefront II any idea why that might be?

Free
Eye Candy Flavor Pack

PWYW ($1 for Steam keys)
Human Resource Machine

BTA
Mini Metro
Mushroom 11
Towerfall Ascension
Human Resource Machine comes with soundtrack. in MP3 and FLAC format.
This is sort of on-topic.....

A couple years ago I was an infrequent poster/buyer with maybe 50 games at GOG and nothing at Steam. Then I found this thread and was introduced to bundles. Now I'm closing in on 1000 games here and just passed 1000 at Steam. The scary thing is that I still have hundreds of unredeemed Steam bundles.