It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

triock: Groupees Oktorbest bundle preorder!

https://groupees.com/oktoberfest

$1.25 minimum for 4 games, 2 albums, and 1 other

3 Steam, 2 DRM-free
letsmaybeLP92: https://groupees.com/oktoberfest

Live with Oktoberfest Manager, Crazy Chicken Tales, Pixel Heroes: Byte and Magic, and Soulcraft for games, along with a 1 dollar Groupees coin and german music fanfare.

2 Dollar Minimum

All Steam except Oktoberfest Manager
Oktoberfest Manager and Pixel Heroes have DRM-free
As a German I feared the worst and the worst I've got. I hope nobody believes that this bundle really represents our country and our culture.
Post edited October 10, 2015 by PaterAlf
PaterAlf:
At least it doesnt have "Johnnys virtual lederhosen" as a bonus
Humble Store is having a Koei Tecmo Weekend. Noticed Dynasty Warriors 8 is up there. This a good buy or should I wait? Or not bother at all? Don't own any of the Dynasty Warriors games and have been wanting to but would have to be for PC.
letsmaybeLP92: https://groupees.com/oktoberfest

Live with Oktoberfest Manager, Crazy Chicken Tales, Pixel Heroes: Byte and Magic, and Soulcraft for games, along with a 1 dollar Groupees coin and german music fanfare.

2 Dollar Minimum

All Steam except Oktoberfest Manager
Oktoberfest Manager and Pixel Heroes have DRM-free
PaterAlf: As a German I feared the worst and the worst I've got. I hope nobody believes that this bundle really represents our country and our culture.
This bundle is indeed even worse than i expected. This german crap sucks! :D
Arinielle: Humble Store is having a Koei Tecmo Weekend. Noticed Dynasty Warriors 8 is up there. This a good buy or should I wait? Or not bother at all? Don't own any of the Dynasty Warriors games and have been wanting to but would have to be for PC.
Steam had a better discount during the summer sale for Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends. As far as quality is concerned, I know nothing about the series firsthand, but Steam reviews indicate that Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends is better than Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires.
Arinielle: Humble Store is having a Koei Tecmo Weekend. Noticed Dynasty Warriors 8 is up there. This a good buy or should I wait? Or not bother at all? Don't own any of the Dynasty Warriors games and have been wanting to but would have to be for PC.
Grargar: Steam had a better discount during the summer sale for Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends. As far as quality is concerned, I know nothing about the series firsthand, but Steam reviews indicate that Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends is better than Dynasty Warriors 8 Empires.
Alright, I might wait on a discount that goes lower. Not quite sure yet since I personally want to shop from Humble Store so I choose where some of that money goes.

I'm personally interested that game and Toukiden Kiwami. Never even seen this one before and now I'm wondering how I've let this one slip past me. This looks so freakin' fun.
Witcher Trilogy Pack, $29.26 on Nuuvem.
All GOG codes apparently.
Smannesman: Witcher Trilogy Pack, $29.26 on Nuuvem.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Attachments:
high rated
I tried. For science. Same as Grargar.

Also, since I've already posted... I'm actually thinking of buying the oktoberfest thing for the casual sim. :`(
Post edited October 10, 2015 by budejovice
Smannesman: Witcher Trilogy Pack, $29.26 on Nuuvem.
Grargar: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ah well I'm not really up-to-date in all the grey areas of the interwebs, but perhaps using a VPN?
Although if you're doing that I suppose you might as well just buy the Russian version from GOG.
Oh well, I just thought it was interesting.
So Bundlestars has the complete Shadow of Mordor pack on sale for 15 bucks. Given that I'm not going to get around to playing this anytime soon, I assume it's wiser to wait than to grab this now? Seems this one goes on sale fairly regularly, so likely at some point will drop down to the 10 buck range, which is in my wheelhouse for a Steam-shackled game and its DLC. Thoughts?
Post edited October 10, 2015 by GR00T
Grargar: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Smannesman: Ah well I'm not really up-to-date in all the grey areas of the interwebs, but perhaps using a VPN?
Although if you're doing that I suppose you might as well just buy the Russian version from GOG.
Oh well, I just thought it was interesting.
Hmmm...I wonder how they do that? I thought gifting of Witcher 3 was still disabled (at least according to a note on the Support page)...
expopower: Hmmm...I wonder how they do that? I thought gifting of Witcher 3 was still disabled (at least according to a note on the Support page)...
Most likely due to those codes not being gift codes but valid publisher codes. There are those as well, and Nuuvem is a proper seller from what I recall.
GR00T: So Bundlestars has the complete Shadow of Mordor pack on sale for 15 bucks. Given that I'm not going to get around to playing this anytime soon, I assume it's wiser to wait than to grab this now? Seems this one goes on sale fairly regularly, so likely at some point will drop down to the 10 buck range, which is in my wheelhouse for a Steam-shackled game and its DLC. Thoughts?
Bundle Stars has been offering the bundle at that price since the end of August. I say wait for the price to go down further probably during the Steam Winter/Holiday sale where the now GOTY edition will likely be 75% off similar to most WB games. Though that still won't make it go down to the $10 range as the price would then be $12.49 after the usual 75% discount.
GMG has a big promo going on called "Adventure Time" and offers games up to 95% off including Hitman, Thief, Sleeping Dogs which are not adventure games at all! Anyway they got huge discounts on adventure games too :D

Check it out:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=siporozo