It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Is Fireflower likely to have some sort of encore of the daily deals at end of the sale?
New IndieGameStand 96-hours deal: It came from space, and ate our brains (requires Steam):
https://indiegamestand.com/deal/

BTA bonus: 6 wallpapers and OST (1 track).
Niggles: Is Fireflower likely to have some sort of encore of the daily deals at end of the sale?
Today is the encore day of the FireFlower Games' Autumn sale and it features a portion of their best deals.
Niggles: Is Fireflower likely to have some sort of encore of the daily deals at end of the sale?
Grargar: Today is the encore day of the FireFlower Games' Autumn sale and it features a portion of their best deals.
Thanks to you and others for mentioning Fireflower.

Found something my family should really like. My first purchase there.
Grargar: Today is the encore day of the FireFlower Games' Autumn sale and it features a portion of their best deals.
I'm seeing a lot of games with regular prices in their autumn sale category, but I thought the sale would last through the 26th... =/
JaqFrost: I'm seeing a lot of games with regular prices in their autumn sale category, but I thought the sale would last through the 26th... =/
The sale ends today at 2 p.m. CET but with only the encore titles left in the sale. Sorry.
JaqFrost: I'm seeing a lot of games with regular prices in their autumn sale category, but I thought the sale would last through the 26th... =/
krillehog: The sale ends today at 2 p.m. CET but with only the encore titles left in the sale. Sorry.
And checking the standard page, 48 games are listed (compared to 50 in the [url=http://fireflowergames.com/sale/daily-deals/]Daily Deals page)... So, are there (or were there, depending on your time zone) more ? Is it (or was it) an egg hunt ? Who knows... (^_^)

Something odd happened, though... When I got back home, I found an old tree in my living room... It seemed to have been there for ages – its large roots reaching deep beneath the moss covered wooden floor... Never noticed that before, the mossy wooden floor... And amidst the dark green shadows layered under the venerable roots, there was something... Sparkling ? Moving ! Flying... And, very calmly considering the circumstances, I was led to the intriguing realm of the Little Folk Of Faery as the words « 75% off » were whispered in my ears...

If the Value Added Shift pushing the promotion beyond that 75% off mark did not come as such a surprise (still very welcome, of course), I couldn't help but feel strangely guilty, however, for being spared that 25% Swedish VAT ! Yes, every non-European gets treated the same way, I know... On the other hand, what if the standard Value Added Tax rate had not been set at 15% minimum (!) by the European Council in the first place, hmm ? >——[@].[@]——< « The EU also permits a maximum of two reduced rates, the lowest of which must be 5% or above. » My goodness... Feeling lucky, aren't we, folks ?

Next time I see a Leprechaun, I'll redirect him to Brussels. Heard some reports about Wistful Spirits lurking there...

[^]_[^]

* no trailer or gameplay video posted on the FireFlower page, nor on (where the game is rarely discounted, at 50% off) &ndash; but I found this one : [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_sCS69bNA]Little Folk of Faery - Gameplay
Post edited October 26, 2015 by aquaSolus
krillehog: The sale ends today at 2 p.m. CET but with only the encore titles left in the sale. Sorry.
aquaSolus: And checking the standard page, 48 games are listed (compared to 50 in the [url=http://fireflowergames.com/sale/daily-deals/]Daily Deals page)... So, are there (or were there, depending on your time zone) more ? Is it (or was it) an egg hunt ? Who knows... (^_^)

Something odd happened, though... When I got back home, I found an old tree in my living room... It seemed to have been there for ages – its large roots reaching deep beneath the moss covered wooden floor... Never noticed that before, the mossy wooden floor... And amidst the dark green shadows layered under the venerable roots, there was something... Sparkling ? Moving ! Flying... And, very calmly considering the circumstances, I was led to the intriguing realm of the Little Folk Of Faery as the words « 75% off » were whispered in my ears...

If the Value Added Shift pushing the promotion beyond that 75% off mark did not come as such a surprise (still very welcome, of course), I couldn't help but feel strangely guilty, however, for being spared that 25% Swedish VAT ! Yes, every non-European gets treated the same way, I know... On the other hand, what if the standard Value Added Tax rate had not been set at 15% minimum (!) by the European Council in the first place, hmm ? >——[@].[@]——< « The EU also permits a maximum of two reduced rates, the lowest of which must be 5% or above. » My goodness... Feeling lucky, aren't we, folks ?

Next time I see a Leprechaun, I'll redirect him to Brussels. Heard some reports about Wistful Spirits lurking there...

[^]_[^]

* no trailer or gameplay video posted on the FireFlower page, nor on (where the game is rarely discounted, at 50% off) &ndash; but I found this one : [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0_sCS69bNA]Little Folk of Faery - Gameplay
Here are some forest spirits. They might be responisble for the Deals and Daily Deals pages not consisting of the same amount of games. They might also be behind the current VAT regulations...
Attachments:
Hmmm, odd. I bought from Fireflower yesterday, but I haven't gotten an order email. Has anyone else had this? Or do Fireflower not send out emails?

P.S. I did check my account settings. My email address is correct. O_o
Getcomposted: Hmmm, odd. I bought from Fireflower yesterday, but I haven't gotten an order email. Has anyone else had this? Or do Fireflower not send out emails?

I received an e-mail from both Paypal and FireFlower Games.
Getcomposted: Hmmm, odd. I bought from Fireflower yesterday, but I haven't gotten an order email. Has anyone else had this? Or do Fireflower not send out emails?

Grargar: I received an e-mail from both Paypal and FireFlower Games.
I got neither. My Fireflower account shows the games I bought, but I hadn't thought to check PayPal. Thanks for the reply, Grargar!
Indiegala - Every Monday Bundle

$1.89 (before price increases):

- Winter Sports Trilogy Super Pack
- Axis Football 2015
- Football Mogul 2014
- Shred! Downhill Mountain Biking
- Real Boxing
- Baseball Mogul 2015

All Steam
Post edited October 26, 2015 by siulebuo
I'm also missing any mail from FireFlower.
No confirmation for my new account and no order receipt.
Of course I found my downloads in my account and everything is fine with the games I bought. :)
So there is no problem.

For a long time I was reluctant to open yet another account at yet another games shop, but now I gave in thanks to the positive feedback from krillehog and the many DRMfree point & click games.

Post edited October 26, 2015 by gixgox
gixgox: I'm also missing any mail from FireFlower.
No confirmation for my new account and no order receipt.
Of course I found my downloads in my account and everything is fine with the games I bought. :)
So there is no problem.

For a long time I was reluctant to open yet another account at yet another games shop, but now I gave in thanks to the positive feedback from krillehog and the many DRMfree point & click games.

gixgox:
We'll look into the missing email problem.
I sent you a PM with my account name.
Post edited October 26, 2015 by gixgox