It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Somehow I cannot stop thinking about Banksy's Dismaland
Exactly... except Banksy does not have black ops killers at his disposal. Just a big man called Noodles that carries his bag.
RPS had punny title for this theme park article.
"where DRM comes true."
dyscode: Somehow I cannot stop thinking about Banksy's Dismaland
Sachys: Exactly... except Banksy does not have black ops killers at his disposal. Just a big man called Noodles that carries his bag.
yeah, art can never be as creepy as live...
Post edited September 10, 2015 by dyscode
BenKii: New stuff added to the Humble Tom Clancy Bundle's BTA tier.
Has anyone purchased and redeemed this bundle?
Specifically Vagas 1+2 and Future Soldier? (the only games I am interested in)
Is so could you tell me if those titles are base versions, or Gold, or whatever?

I looked on uPlay store, and while $10 is a nice price for three games I'd like, the price of adding the DLC is obscene.
BenKii: New stuff added to the Humble Tom Clancy Bundle's BTA tier.
HeDanny: Has anyone purchased and redeemed this bundle?
Is so could you tell me if those titles are base versions, or Gold, or whatever?

I looked on uPlay store, and while $10 is a nice price for three games I'd like, the price of adding the DLC is obscene.
There are quite incomplete. Future Soldier is definitely the base version
HeDanny: Has anyone purchased and redeemed this bundle?

wolfsrain: There are quite incomplete. Future Soldier is definitely the base version
Aww. what a shame. Oh well, no sale from me then. Thanks for letting me know, and saving me $10.
Bundle Stars - Thrills 'N' Skills Bundle

$1.99:

- Rats - Time is running out!
- Nyctophobia
- The Falling Sun
- Volstead
- Vortex
- Veteran Combat
- Fantastic Pinball Thrills
- Hotel Giant 2

All Steam
Indiegala - Daedalic Comedy Triforce Bundle

$2.99:

- Randal's Monday
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout

All Steam

Edit: It seems that there are a limited number of bundles. Right now: 4956 bundles left.
Post edited September 09, 2015 by siulebuo
Today's flash sale (for 12 more hours) on Humble Store is Contagion (Steam) for -90%. Same deal for the 4 Pack.
Daedalic Steams on Groupees:

https://groupees.com/daedalic

Build a bundle.

A New Beginning - Final Cut
The Whispered World Special Edition
1954 Alcatraz
Gomo
Journey of a Roach
Blackguards: Untold Legends DLC
high rated
gixgox:
I have them all from here, but it's so weird to see a bundle on groupees that isn't the worst collection of shit ever to grace a screen. Thanks!

EDIT: LOL steam only. Thanks to yogs in groupees chat (or, you know, gixgox in the original post), otherwise I might not have noticed that this is indeed the worst collection of shit ever to grace a screen. :)
Post edited September 09, 2015 by budejovice
I too preferred the DRMfree GOG haven for these games (and many others).
siulebuo: Indiegala - Daedalic Comedy Triforce Bundle

$2.99:

- Randal's Monday
Apparantly, you also get Edna & Harvey: The Breakout added to your account automatically, when you activate Randal's Monday, so it looks like the Edna & Harvey: The Breakout key is superfluous.
Post edited September 09, 2015 by Leroux
siulebuo: Indiegala - Daedalic Comedy Triforce Bundle

$2.99:

- Randal's Monday

All Steam

Edit: It seems that there are a limited number of bundles. Right now: 4956 bundles left.
Hmmm...I wonder if others saw Groupees' trials with quantity-limited bundles, and decided to follow suit?
expopower: Hmmm...I wonder if others saw Groupees' trials with quantity-limited bundles, and decided to follow suit?
considering Daedalic is on both services right now (and has only sold a handful on groupees), I'd say a big fat YARP!