It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cyraxpt: That should have been called "Indiegala Bundle on BundleStars".
It does feel a bit like it, but in order to be a regular IG bundle it would need at least a couple of games that were bundled before and I don't remember seeing this c̶r̶a̶p̶ games before.

:-)
madth3: Badass Banana Bundle can be reserved on Groupees

Curated by Remute

$1 for 8 games, 5 albums and more
And the $1 preorder garauntees that it's $1 staying in my pocket.
Cyraxpt: That should have been called "Indiegala Bundle on BundleStars".
That's too long. It should be called Bunglestars Bundle, instead.
Post edited June 30, 2015 by Grargar
Seeing the title I optimistically presumed it would have games like Euro Truck Simulator and its DLC but it turned out to be a truckload of manure instead. :P
2nd week BTA DLCs for the <span class="bold">Humble Borderlands Bundle</span> have been unlocked. They are:

Borderlands: Claptrap's Robot Revolution
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre
Build a Greenlight 27 is available on Groupees

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

All games are DRM-Free and with Windows versions, other keys and OS as listed.

- Louie Cooks
- Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sûtra (Itch.io)
- Grid Masters
- Magical Brickout (Mac, Linux)
- At the Mountains of Madness (Itch.io)
- Void Vikings (Itch.io)
- Gerty
- Toby the Brave

Bonus (to be unlocked)
- Evolution
Post edited June 30, 2015 by madth3
stg83: Seeing the title I optimistically presumed it would have games like Euro Truck Simulator and its DLC but it turned out to be a truckload of manure instead. :P
Exactly my thoughts! I know E.T.S.2 has been bundled already, and I recently added it to my wish list so I was pretty excited... Dashed upon a sea of (I'll be kind) meh.
Grargar: 2nd week BTA DLCs for the <span class="bold">Humble Borderlands Bundle</span> have been unlocked. They are:

Borderlands: Claptrap's Robot Revolution
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 1: Bloody Harvest
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 2: Wattle Gobbler
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 3: Mercenary Day
Borderlands 2: Headhunter 4: Wedding Day Massacre
Those are bundled as one key as well. Who thought that this was a good idea? Terrible bundle. If I knew that beforehand, I wouldn't have bought it. Now, I have a Borderlands 2 version with a weird dlc combo and I have to redeem the shitty headhunter dlc to get the last Borderlands dlc...
Any recommendations on this one? I'm interested in At the Mountains of Madness mainly for the subject matter, but it sounds like it's an alpha. So do some of the other games. Are any complete, and are any good?
No Bull Intentions are offering the first season of their game Supreme League of Patriots for free to anyone that purchased the PC version of Batman: Arkham Knight before the 30th of June. Details: http://nobullintentions.tumblr.com/
madth3: Build a Greenlight 27 is available on Groupees

$0.50 per game, $1 minimum

All games are DRM-Free and with Windows versions, other keys and OS as listed.

- Louie Cooks
- Nandeyanen!? - The 1st Sûtra (Itch.io)
- Grid Masters
- Magical Brickout (Mac, Linux)
- At the Mountains of Madness (Itch.io)
- Void Vikings (Itch.io)
- Gerty
- Toby the Brave

Bonus (to be unlocked)
- Evolution
The one Mac game doesn't look like a total pile of badness but It's impossible to make a bundle of one...
IAmSinistar: Any recommendations on this one? I'm interested in At the Mountains of Madness mainly for the subject matter, but it sounds like it's an alpha. So do some of the other games. Are any complete, and are any good?
it is - kinda annoyed I DIDNT preorder (think thats a first!) - as the game does look like the dogs bollocks.
Sachys: ... as the game does look like the dogs bollocks...
Just double checked and it doesn't resemble my dogs bollocks.
Sachys: ... as the game does look like the dogs bollocks...
pigdog: Just double checked and it doesn't resemble my dogs bollocks.
That might be to do with the fact you have an ALIEN SPACE LOBSTEROID POSING AS YOUR DOG!!!

*points at dog wearing tinfoil hat, moves to Venus
pigdog: Just double checked and it doesn't resemble my dogs bollocks.
Sachys: That might be to do with the fact you have an ALIEN SPACE LOBSTEROID POSING AS YOUR DOG!!!

*points at dog wearing tinfoil hat, moves to Venus
It just occurred to me (it's late and I'm even slower than normal) that you, as Muttley, can check your own bollocks. Perhaps I should start a whole new thread to discuss and analyse various breeds testicles... :D