It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: Viking Battle for Asguard
Still £9.99 here
Sachys: Still £9.99 here
Only Collection is on sale (+ Shogun 2).
Sachys: Still £9.99 here
triock: Only Collection is on sale (+ Shogun 2).
*points at half empty coffee cup
triock: IG Every Monday bundle #41
Just bagged this for Eternal Winter.

Checking the other Early Access games on the bundle - all highly rated it seems.
xenocidic: Didn't this end like a month ago?
Ugh, that's what I get for posting without sleeping. Hard to sleep when you have a hot time machine and so many places to see. Now, if only I understood English, I could make this thing work right. Oh yes, it's 2015! I have to warn you about...

Ooh, a game deal at IndieGala
nm. Ninja'd even with a time machine.
Post edited January 05, 2015 by PincushionMan
triock: IG Every Monday bundle #41
Sachys: Just bagged this for Eternal Winter.

Checking the other Early Access games on the bundle - all highly rated it seems.
Steam reviews are often inaccurate, even with 90%+ positive ratings IMO. CubeZ looks really bad but has good steam reviews lol.
Sachys: Just bagged this for Eternal Winter.

spoderman: Steam reviews are often inaccurate, even with 90%+ positive ratings IMO. CubeZ looks really bad but has good steam reviews lol.
true - but having actually read some of them, seems that compared to the usual bundle garbage, IG has actually made a reasonable deal this time (well, as far as the game I bought it for goes with the free bonus gifts).
Talking about Steam, there's the new round of weeklong deals
madth3: Talking about Steam, there's the new round of weeklong deals
I noticed some hacker games amongst the deals so I compared with http://www.dailyindiegame.com/superbundle_hacker.html - and they are indeed offering them all for about a quarter of the steam (ultra low 90% off) price (and you can double the offer by adding 0.06$) - and yet, less then a week to go and they didn't even reach the 850 bundles sold markup... I really don't get it. the only reason I didn't get a (double) set of these hacker games yet is because DIG say they send the key to the paypal email address and I rather choose a different email address... is it possible to alter it?
BlackThorny: is it possible to alter it?
well damn that IS the better deal!

also, I dont have a paypal account - just use the pay by debit / credit card option - but its possible in that instance.
BlackThorny: is it possible to alter it?
Sachys: well damn that IS the better deal!

also, I dont have a paypal account - just use the pay by debit / credit card option - but its possible in that instance.
But as the Buy Now button is a direct link to paypal, and it says the keys will be sent to your paypal email address - where will the the keys be?
Post edited January 06, 2015 by BlackThorny

BlackThorny: But as the Buy Now button is a direct link to paypal, and it says the keys will be sent to your paypal email address - where will the the keys be?
o_____________o

ITS A MYSTERY!

~0~
In case anyone was wondering - and I'm sure you weren't - I played Particula from the latest Groupees "Build a Greenlight" bundle, which I pre-ordered. It was the only game that looked really interesting.

And it's utterly horrible.

It's so unpolished as to be unfinished, in my opinion. It gives the Tower Defense genre a bad name in every way. Blech.
Ugh. Good to know!

BlackThorny: But as the Buy Now button is a direct link to paypal, and it says the keys will be sent to your paypal email address - where will the the keys be?
I purchase a bundle with extra keys last month at DIG, Keys was sent into my email which are the same with my paypal email address. perhaps you could find them in your inbox?