It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

And more big savings:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/45968/
Attachments:
madth3: Some of these new bundles are really not-attractive. I posted them because they had some Desura keys and newcomers might still find something they want but I quickly forgot what was in them.
They're not intrinsically bad, but yes, a bit heavy on the retreads. But for folks who don't have most of them, at least they can choose the blend that appeals more. :)
gixgox: And more big savings:
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/45968/
Hey!
Substracting is hard.
Crewdroog: Free game on steam (besides Crusader Kings II) for the weekend: Rise of the Triad

(if someone posted this already I apologize)
jcosmocohen: Ah, cool! Been wanting to try it, actually. I do wonder why there's no sale to go along with the free weekend, that seems kind of odd.
ROTT from Steam is DRM free, so don't forget to return all game files once the complementary trial weekend is over. Just zip that install folder into a 3x5 Outlook window (or web equivalent), and mail it to overnightDepositBox@steam.com . Late return fees described in your Blockbuster agreement may apply.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by pen_sq
GamersGate 48 Hours Deal: L.A. Noire.

Once again, GlitchGate succeeds in selling the base edition more expensively than the complete one. Anyways, the game is Steam-only, but watch out, as it also carries Gameshield.
Buy 1 BTA Autumonium Bundle and receive 1 for free
http://blog.playinjector.com/2014/10/friends-forever-giveaway-buy-1-bta.html
Tomb Raider GOTY Edition is -80% at GreenmanGaming
Is a Deal if the Day, expiring tomorrow.

= = = = = = = = = = = = =

Also at GMG, Epic Bundles Weekend:
(Everything is Steam)

Bundles Weekend Square, $8.31 for

- Thief 3
- Just Cause 2
- Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
- Deus Ex: Game of the Year Edition
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Bundles Weekend Nordic, $29.99 for

- Book unwritten tales
- MX vs ATV Reflex
- Spellforce 2: Gold Edition
- Darksiders
- Alan Wake
- Painkiller: Hell & Damnation
- Red Faction Armageddon

Bundles Weekend 505, $21.25 for

- Rekoil
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- TAKEDOWN: Red Sabre
- How to Survive
- Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
- Tiny Brains

Bundles Weekend Codemaster, $7.61 for

- DiRT Showdown
- DiRT 3
- Damnation
- Overlord II
- Hospital Tycoon
- GRID

Bundles Weekend Paradox, $13.10 for

- Cities in Motion
- Leviathan: Warships
- Crusader Kings Complete
- Teleglitch: Die More Edition
- Magicka: Wizard Wars – Apprentice Starter Pack
- Warlock Ultimate Edition
Post edited October 03, 2014 by madth3
madth3: Tomb Raider GOTY Edition is -80% at GreenmanGaming
Sold!
The next IndieRoyale Mystery Bundle game is revealed:

Paranormal State: Poison Spring

Doesn't look DRM-free or Desura, am checking further in case they missed the icon. Not that I care overly much in this particular case.

EDIT: Yep, it's on Desura, where the page says "Requires Steam to run." So unless I'm miscounting, they've lied about the number of DRM-free titles in the bundle.
Post edited October 03, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: The next IndieRoyale Mystery Bundle game is revealed:

Doesn't look DRM-free or Desura, am checking further in case they missed the icon. Not that I care overly much in this particular case.

EDIT: Yep, it's on Desura, where the page says "Requires Steam to run." So unless I'm miscounting, they've lied about the number of DRM-free titles in the bundle.
Seems to be the case.

By the way, the last bonus on the War Bundle has been unlocked and it's Warp Ball, an alpha game.
madth3: Tomb Raider GOTY Edition is -80% at GreenmanGaming
Bargain. Had £1 credit so only paid £3.99 :D
IAmSinistar: Doesn't look DRM-free or Desura, am checking further in case they missed the icon. Not that I care overly much in this particular case.

Mistake confirmed.
Hopefully this also confirms that the rest will be DRM-Free.
IAmSinistar: The next IndieRoyale Mystery Bundle game is revealed:

The bet has paid off until now, i'm a sucker for those kind of point and click puzzles, but goddamn, that game cover is awful.

And those gmg bundles posted above, man, i'm really spoiled with the others bundles because most of those games have already been on other bundles and way cheaper.
madth3: Mistake confirmed.
I only hope that they don't "suddenly" say tomorrow "I have it in my sheet that only 7 games are DRM free. Not sure where the figure 8 came from.
madth3: Mistake confirmed.
Thanks mate, I appreciate the follow-up.

Incidentally, they updated the banner to the new count as well.

Cyraxpt: The bet has paid off until now, i'm a sucker for those kind of point and click puzzles, but goddamn, that game cover is awful.
I have a suspicion it accurately portrays the characters from the show, who seem to have phonetic confusion between the words "spooky" and "douchey".
Post edited October 03, 2014 by IAmSinistar