It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Pirates of Black Cove on Steam are yet another 155% off glitch. :P
Attachments:
pirates.jpg (43 Kb)
Getcomposted: Pirates of Black Cove on Steam are yet another 155% off glitch. :P
Got to love those glitches.
Getcomposted: Pirates of Black Cove on Steam are yet another 155% off glitch. :P
Wow! They actually pay you to get this game!!
That's my idea of promotion......
Grargar: <span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Neko Entertainment</span>

PWYW
Puddle (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)
The Mysterious Cities of Gold (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)

$1
Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon (Steam, Windows)
GAUGE (Steam, Windows)

$5
Wooden Sen'SeY (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Storm (Steam, Windows)
Poof (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows, Mac*, Linux*)

Includes soundtracks for Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon, Poof, Puddle and Wooden Sen'SeY.

*Poof's Mac and Linux builds are only available for the Steam version.
So much win! I wanted the cities when it was on the groupees bundle at the 5$ tier but I wasn't sure I'm willing to hand the fiver, and now it's on the first tier :) anything else is mainly meh, but I guess I can gift the pony game to a girl? :P
To promote that Stronghold 3 is now available for Linux at Steam it has a -85%.
Until October 13.
A new Groupeed bundle: https://groupees.com/unsigned
For a minimum of $1 you get a bunch of music titles, no games though but who knows they might come as a bonus.

Also if you had your eyes on the steempunk bundle - about 15 more minutes to go https://groupees.com/steampunk3
Post edited October 02, 2014 by BlackThorny
Grargar: Got to love those glitches.
Yeah... I'd love 'em more if they actually worked when you tried to "buy" 'em ;D
Yet another bundle:

Survivor Series 1.0 at Select n'Play

BTA (Currently $1.01) for:

- Chopper Mike (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac)
- Poject Night (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
- Alchemy Mysteries: Prague Legends (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac)
- Incoming Forces (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- 3 Stars of Destiny (DRM-Free, Steam / Win)
- Monsters (DRM-Free, Desura / Win, Mac, Linux)
madth3: Yet another bundle:
I think this game is destined to be bundled forever and ever.
KneeTheCap: Steam has a paradox sale going on, go get your Crusader Kings 2, as it's one of the best games ever made and the best game paradox has made.
Yeah, first thing I did after getting home from work and then dinner with some co-workers was check my email...and immediately logged in to Steam to start running games for cards. The Crusader Kings II: Europa Universalis IV Converter is what I'm hoping to be able to afford from card sales by the 6th.Only snag is that I'm close to that "200 listings" limit. But it will be mine,oh yes, it will be mine.
madth3: Yet another bundle:
Grargar: I think this game is destined to be bundled forever and ever.
I was going to say the same about Project Night.
IAmSinistar: I was going to say the same about Project Night.
Doh! I did not noticed that repeat.

Some of these new bundles are really not-attractive. I posted them because they had some Desura keys and newcomers might still find something they want but I quickly forgot what was in them.
Free game on steam (besides Crusader Kings II) for the weekend: Rise of the Triad

(if someone posted this already I apologize)
Post edited October 03, 2014 by Crewdroog
madth3: Daily Deal:
- Planetary Anhiliation and DLC -50%
Just FYI, the DLC is just a bunch of commander skins/models. No gameplay differences.
Crewdroog: Free game on steam (besides Crusader Kings II) for the weekend: Rise of the Triad

(if someone posted this already I apologize)
Ah, cool! Been wanting to try it, actually. I do wonder why there's no sale to go along with the free weekend, that seems kind of odd.