It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Also on sale there is the beta version of TRI, for 33% off. They also have been Greenlit. I'm really hoping GOG is going to pick this one up.
HypersomniacLive: Odd, it says ALPHA (big capital letters) for me.
I noticed that as well. Perhaps they are unsure which to use, or have just neglected to update it in all places.

It's all Greek to me. :P
HypersomniacLive: Odd, it says ALPHA (big capital letters) for me.
IAmSinistar: I noticed that as well. Perhaps they are unsure which to use, or have just neglected to update it in all places.

It's all Greek to me. :P
It seems like even they are confused about it. The first panel says "TRI: Not yet finished beta version" with a discount of 33% off alpha. The second says "TRI Preorder Deluxe: not yet finished alpha version" and the third says "TRI Demo: one of the early levels of the beta."
Gonchi: When I redeemed DARK on Steam it only said DARK retail. Generally when Nuuvem sells something that's region restricted it says so on the left side under "Importante", for example, Football Manager 2014 and South Park.
reaver894: Fantastic, Much appreciated, worst case scenario its a couple of $ wasted no big deal.

Cheers mate.

meh, need a vpn apparently, it converts the R9.99 to GBP
That's odd, doesn't PayPal give you the option to either have them convert it or not?
Grargar: It seems like even they are confused about it. The first panel says "TRI: Not yet finished beta version" with a discount of 33% off alpha. The second says "TRI Preorder Deluxe: not yet finished alpha version" and the third says "TRI Demo: one of the early levels of the beta."
It's in beta, the news article is announcing the status change as well as the other items ("The TRI Beta is out today.").

I just wanted to make the Greek joke (alpha, beta, geddit?). :)
reaver894: Fantastic, Much appreciated, worst case scenario its a couple of $ wasted no big deal.

Cheers mate.

meh, need a vpn apparently, it converts the R9.99 to GBP
Gonchi: That's odd, doesn't PayPal give you the option to either have them convert it or not?
was easier just to turn my VPN on
IAmSinistar: It's in beta, the news article is announcing the status change as well as the other items ("The TRI Beta is out today.").

I just wanted to make the Greek joke (alpha, beta, geddit?). :)
If that's the case, I'm curious whether they will go the Planetary Annihilation route and go for the Gamma as well.
Grargar: If that's the case, I'm curious whether they will go the Planetary Annihilation route and go for the Gamma as well.
Which letter represents the final release? ;-P
Grargar: If that's the case, I'm curious whether they will go the Planetary Annihilation route and go for the Gamma as well.
HypersomniacLive: Which letter represents the final release? ;-P
Omega, of course. Which we will soon need to use once publishers run out of superlative chains for the game editions (Limited Platinum Collector's GOTY Edition w/ All DLC).
IAmSinistar: Omega, of course. Which we will soon need to use once publishers run out of superlative chains for the game editions (Limited Platinum Collector's GOTY Edition w/ All DLC).
Will they also use ΣΤ' and/or ΙΑ', ΙΒ', ΙΓ' as numbers or not?
IAmSinistar: Omega, of course. Which we will soon need to use once publishers run out of superlative chains for the game editions (Limited Platinum Collector's GOTY Edition w/ All DLC).
JMich: Will they also use ΣΤ' and/or ΙΑ', ΙΒ', ΙΓ' as numbers or not?
I'd like to see them try.

Also, if this were Brave New World, alphas would be the best versions, not the worst.
but wouldn't that invoke the Omega directive and only a select number of people then would be able to view / access? :p *sorry ST joke*
Oh boy, that leaves far two much playground for a good 24 different releases/ editions between the alpha and final one ;-P
HypersomniacLive: Oh boy, that leaves far two much playground for a good 24 different releases/ editions between the alpha and final one ;-P
24? You forgot ΣΤ' (6), and after Ι (10) you begin adding the single ones (ΙΑ', ΙΒ', ΙΓ' etc). Ω is 800 if I recall correctly.
Gonchi: DARK is R$10 (around $4~5 USD) on Nuuvem.
reaver894: Anyone know if that is a region restricted code?

kinda tempted but a little wary.
It is region free,bought it and played it from Nuuvem
The IndieGameStand deal for the next four days is Gateways, a 2d Portalvania romp for Win/Mac/Linux. BTA to get The Adventures of Shuggy(Win).

My nickel review is that it is very good, but it gets pretty difficult to wrap your brain and eyeballs around. Warming up with Antichamber is highly recommended.