It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's also buggy and has some graphical errors compared to the original release.
lukslo: I was like 8$ on GMG just a few days ago (20% coupon applied)

Maybe an xmas encore, who knows.
Not to mention the Steam Tomb Raider collection was €13 compared to the €10 for Tomb Raider, and it includes Tomb Raider 2013 and 9 other tomb raider games.
Post edited December 09, 2013 by Pheace
Ok so I was over on Origin for scavenger hunt related reasons and noticed something that makes me go both ha and huh. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is on sale for $9.99, at the same time Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection, containing 17 games including RA3 and it's expansion is on sale for the same price, $9.99.

Even not on sale regular price for both is $19.99, so 1)Is there something that makes the on it's own version better and 2) if not, why would anyone not get the 17 pack over the 1 pack
With the announcement of a polished/improved edition for the recent Tomb Raider game I wouldn't be surprised to see the current incarnation get discounted at a steeper rate or rotate on sale frequently.
Jonni: Tomb Raider is 9.99€ on GamersGate. (http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TOMB/tomb-raider, no referral link)

Wondering whether to pick it up - Has anyone seen it for a lower price / expected to go lower somewhere?
The new Tomb Raider has been on sale numerous places over the last 3 weeks for as low as $8.99, and frequently $9.99 if you keep your eyes abreast of all the deal tracking websites like epicbundle.com and dealzon.com. Not sure if it's on sale anywhere at the moment for that price but if it isn't, wait 15 minutes and check again as it's going on sale rotations out there somewhere almost always. I dunno the Euro exchange rate, but I'm guessing that would be close to 5 Euros?
Steam deals that end on December 16th.

Two Worlds Collection > $9.99 (Two Worlds Epic Edition, Two Worlds II, Two Worlds II Castle Defense, Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress)

Two Worlds Epic Edition > $1.99

Two Worlds II: Velvet Edition > $5.99 (Two Worlds II, Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress)

Two Worlds II Castle Defense > $2.39

Arcania + Gothic Pack > $12.49 (Gothic® 3, Gothic II: Gold Edition, ArcaniA, Gothic 1, Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition, ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif)

Gothic Universe Edition > $4.99 (Gothic® 3, Gothic II: Gold Edition, Gothic 1)

Gothic II: Gold Edition > $2.49 (Gothic II, Night of the Raven)

Gothic 3 > $2.49

Gothic 3: Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition > $2.49 [Would recommend playing Gothic 3 with the latest Community Patch instead]

ArcaniA: Gold Edition > $7.49 (ArcaniA, ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif)

ArcaniA > $4.99

ArcaniA: Fall of Setarrif > $3.74

Arena Wars 2 > $0.99

Titan Quest Gold > $4.99 (Titan Quest, Titan Quest - Immortal Throne)

Titan Quest > $3.74

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne > $3.74
Post edited December 09, 2013 by yarow12
IceEagle: Ok so I was over on Origin for scavenger hunt related reasons and noticed something that makes me go both ha and huh. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 is on sale for $9.99, at the same time Command & Conquer: The Ultimate Collection, containing 17 games including RA3 and it's expansion is on sale for the same price, $9.99.

Even not on sale regular price for both is $19.99, so 1)Is there something that makes the on it's own version better and 2) if not, why would anyone not get the 17 pack over the 1 pack
Nope, unless there's a non-Origin (i.e. Steam) key, some people might like that if they don't want multiple clients running. But this is Origin. Weird.
http://groupees.com/spotlight2

Anyone played this?
Amazon Deals (All Steam)

Home - A Unique Horror Adventure - $0.99

DLC Quest - $0.99

Shatter - $2.49

They Bleed Pixels - $2.50

Party of Sin - $2.50

PixelJunk Eden - $2.50

The Bridge - $4.99

Max Payne 3 + Season Pass - $6.99

Max Payne Complete Pack - $10.99

[Bundle In a Box] The Indie Ordinary Gamer Bundle

Pay $1.99 to get:
- One Finger Death Punch
- QbQbQb
- Saviors Steam-icon
- Cognition Episode 1: The Hangman (Steam)
- Slender: The 5 Pages

BTA to also get:
- Rooks Keep
- Isaac The Adventurer
- Cognition Episode 2: The Wise Monkey (Steam)
- Hairy Tales
- Along Came A Spider
- The Grave Digger

http://bundle-in-a-box.com/
.99 USD for home? Thanks for the headsup.

I already own it. Though it was another game. -__-
Post edited December 09, 2013 by the_bard
yarow12: Steam deals that end on December 16th.

Two Worlds Collection > $9.99 (Two Worlds Epic Edition, Two Worlds II, Two Worlds II Castle Defense, Two Worlds II - Pirates of the Flying Fortress)
Beware the TW2 on Steam still uses add. DRM with a 3 activation limit.
Very shiny "Overcast". So shiny in fact that it should've been included in the "Shinyloot" bundle.

I picked it up anyway. Dead bits trailer made me moist in the knickers. -__-
Playinjector Bundle

-$1-
Farm For Your Life
Trapped Dead
Greed – Black Border
Grotesque Tactics

-BTA-
Simon The Sorcerer
Grotesque Tactics 2 – Dungeons & Donuts
Jack Keane
Alien Shooter
Alien Shooter 2: Reloaded
Into the Dark
Zombie Shooter
Vampire Secrets: Eternal Love

For ~$8
Bridge Constructor

DRM-Free games. Not sure about extra keys...
Stooner: Playinjector Bundle

-$1-
Farm For Your Life
Trapped Dead
Greed – Black Border
Grotesque Tactics

-BTA-
Simon The Sorcerer
Jack Keane
Alien Shooter
Into the Dark
Zombie Shooter

For ~$8
Bridge Constructor

No particularly good ones worth buying either. YET ANOTHER bundle with the crappy shooter games again
Stooner: Playinjector Bundle

-$1-
Farm For Your Life
Trapped Dead
Greed – Black Border
Grotesque Tactics

-BTA-
Simon The Sorcerer
Jack Keane
Alien Shooter
Into the Dark
Zombie Shooter

For ~$8
Bridge Constructor

nijuu: No particularly good ones worth buying either. YET ANOTHER bundle with the crappy shooter games again
oh, c'mon... Is Jack Keane!