It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

http://www.shinyloot.com/keys-indie-sale

Their little indie sale.

Many of the games come with either Desura or Steam keys
Post edited May 16, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: http://www.shinyloot.com/keys-indie-sale

Their little indie sale.
Nice, I'm glad they've started to sell Steam/Desura keys.
nijuu: http://www.shinyloot.com/keys-indie-sale

Their little indie sale.
spoderman: Nice, I'm glad they've started to sell Steam/Desura keys.
Someone mentioned they were only accepting CC before. Looks like they do paypal now (if they hadnt before).
Never bought from them. Might get Rogue's Tale & Tales of Maj'eyal
Anyone know the DRM on Sacred 2 in the amazon sale? I have it on Steam and would replace it for $5 if it is DRM free.
StingingVelvet: Anyone know the DRM on Sacred 2 in the amazon sale? I have it on Steam and would replace it for $5 if it is DRM free.
Steam. The expansion for Sacred 2 is not available in the US except for the Gold edition, which is steam-only, to the best of my knowledge.

I want a DRM free copy too :(
Any non-US resident experienced with these Amazon sales care to explain to me what kind of problems would I be risking if I participated?

I have an Amazon.co.uk account, any chances of this account being affected in case of Amazon.com detecting I'm not really from the US? Or are these accounts separate?
StingingVelvet: Anyone know the DRM on Sacred 2 in the amazon sale? I have it on Steam and would replace it for $5 if it is DRM free.
CymTyr: Steam. The expansion for Sacred 2 is not available in the US except for the Gold edition, which is steam-only, to the best of my knowledge.

The Sacred 2 Gold Edition is available on GamersGate DRM-free.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S2GE/sacred-2-gold-edition
Just my 2 cents... Don´t spend time elaborating plans to gt games at Amazon being from outside US. I bet you have already a huge backlog and the buying can be risky. If Amazon don´t wanna me throwing money at them, I´m not going to force that.
CymTyr: Steam. The expansion for Sacred 2 is not available in the US except for the Gold edition, which is steam-only, to the best of my knowledge.

akhliber: The Sacred 2 Gold Edition is available on GamersGate DRM-free.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-S2GE/sacred-2-gold-edition
HOLY SMOKES!

I had no clue, so I retract my statement about amazon because frankly now I'm not so sure.

There is no confirmation that this is a Steam copy. There's a DRM copy out there, you could get one on gamersgate.com

Here's the complate list of Amazon games on sale right now with the indication of whether it is Steam / Origin or other no.

WireHead: Any non-US resident experienced with these Amazon sales care to explain to me what kind of problems would I be risking if I participated?

I have an Amazon.co.uk account, any chances of this account being affected in case of Amazon.com detecting I'm not really from the US? Or are these accounts separate?
This have been talked to death on reddit, currently there is no known repercussion on people outside US doing this. I have friends on Steam that have been buying Amazon games for more than a year now without any problem. If you want it to be safe for you, buy amazon credit first then use that to buy the games.
Post edited May 16, 2013 by racerboi101
Weren't people raving about Hinterland a little while ago? It's on sale at Shinyloot for 2.99, so I'm curious.
according to racerboi101's link Sacred 2 on Amazon is DRM free.
Giltonnam: according to racerboi101's link Sacred 2 on Amazon is DRM free.
I seem to remember when it was first released that it had some bullshit limited activation DRM (I think it was 2 activations). Was this changed in later versions/patches? I quickly lost interest after finding out about the limited activations.
Hawk52: Weren't people raving about Hinterland a little while ago? It's on sale at Shinyloot for 2.99, so I'm curious.
It's a nice little indie game. Easily worth $3, but it's more of a fun time-waster game than a "Holy crap, this is amazing" game.
Giltonnam: according to racerboi101's link Sacred 2 on Amazon is DRM free.
Coelocanth: I seem to remember when it was first released that it had some bullshit limited activation DRM (I think it was 2 activations). Was this changed in later versions/patches? I quickly lost interest after finding out about the limited activations.
I don't know. I have the first sacred 2 game (not addon) on CD since I live in the US and it has that damn Activation Limit BS and I got it earlier this year.