It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thinking of buying Postal 3 75% off, Gamers Gate since it rarely goes on sale. Luckily i did bit of reading and apparently it was outsourced and RWS seem to distance themselves from the game.
Post edited May 08, 2013 by wormholewizards
The-Business: Gamersgate says that Industry Giant 2 contains '40 fascinating missions'. I have a CD with the same cover except the '2012 edition' label and that contains the add-on and says '20 missions' (which is correct, if I remember so). I also can't remember to have built 'universities, rodeos and stadiums'.

Are these games only in English or do they contain more languages?
I can't confirm the number of missions ingame but the store page says: "Includes all available downloads from the IG2-Homepage".

Not sure on the languages. Industry Giant 2 has alot of German still in the game such as map descriptions and the main menu. But it does have a file called "ingame.txt" what has English and German of all ingame text so it looks like it could be English & German. I'll guess it selects it based on the language set in Windows.
PandaLiang: A notice, this deal is on again
Tarnicus: Thanks for mentioning this is up again - what a bargain! It is offset by a frustrating and convoluted ordering process. I've never purchased a game from a site before and had to wait for a Steam code.

"If you cannot see any download link or required license information above, please be patient. It may take a few minutes to update your order." 15 minutes and counting...

*taps feet impatiently*

Edit: I just read that orders are processed every few hours. It would have been nice to have been informed that beforehand. Seems strange given sites like Amazon, Gamersgate et al can give out Steam codes instantly. Ah the price one pays for bargain hunting :D
I've never used them for a download before (I get free shipping for their boxed stuff as I'm in Asia), but having a quick look now, most of their prices aren't competitive. Hmmm... Dead Island: Riptide for US$25.90 / £16.80 seems like a good deal for a new release, although it's apparently rather mediocre. :P

Also, if you have PSN+, Demon's Souls, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are going to be free in June! \o/
Edit: Ni No Kuni on PSN for 29.99e / £19.99!
Post edited May 08, 2013 by PenguinJim
PenguinJim: I've never used them for a download before (I get free shipping for their boxed stuff as I'm in Asia), but having a quick look now, most of their prices aren't competitive. Hmmm... Dead Island: Riptide for US$25.90 / £16.80 seems like a good deal for a new release, although it's apparently rather mediocre. :P

Also, if you have PSN+, Demon's Souls, ICO and Shadow of the Colossus are going to be free in June! \o/
Edit: Ni No Kuni on PSN for 29.99e / £19.99!
This is the first time I've used their site and 2+ hours waiting for a serial key doesn't bode well for receiving future business from me.
I don't have a PSN+ and this is the first I've heard of the game but it certainly has grabbed my attention enough to make an impulse buy :)
PenguinJim: Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition on Steam for US$12.90 (about £8.40 / 9.80e) at Play-Asia Download. Amazon had it for US$15, but this is the cheapest yet.

(It was my GOTY on 360 in 2011 and my GOTY on PC in 2012)
Can anyone confirm, that they are delivering EU keys? I dont buy cheap asian keys, even without limititaions. But a cheap and legit EU key would be nice. I know that Play-asia is a legit trader and i ordered physical items before.
Indie Gala Tropico
http://www.indiegala.com/

Pay What You Want for:

Tropico Reloaded Steam Windows
DRM Free included. Pay minimum $1 for the Steam key

Pay $4.13 or more and get also:

Steam Tropico 3 - Steam Special Edition Steam

Pay $7.23 or more and get also:

Steam Steam Tropico 4 - Steam Special Edition Steam
The-Business: Gamersgate says that Industry Giant 2 contains '40 fascinating missions'. I have a CD with the same cover except the '2012 edition' label and that contains the add-on and says '20 missions' (which is correct, if I remember so). I also can't remember to have built 'universities, rodeos and stadiums'.

Are these games only in English or do they contain more languages?
Alfie3000: I can't confirm the number of missions ingame but the store page says: "Includes all available downloads from the IG2-Homepage".

Not sure on the languages. Industry Giant 2 has alot of German still in the game such as map descriptions and the main menu. But it does have a file called "ingame.txt" what has English and German of all ingame text so it looks like it could be English & German. I'll guess it selects it based on the language set in Windows.
Thank you for digging into this, +1.
triock: Indie Gala Tropico

Pay What You Want for:

http://shopto.net/video%20games/download/DWNLD31402-tropico-4-collectors-bundle £4.85
Post edited May 08, 2013 by ne_zavarj
nijuu: http://www.greenmangaming.com/search/?q=dogfight

Dogfight 1942 $2.49
Dogfight 1942 Russia Under Siege DLC $0.74
Dogfight 1942 Fire over Africa DLC $0.74

All 3 Steamworks.

Anyone bought or played these?. Any good?
It´s quite good for ones that look for a simple and fun plane fight. It´s arcade style (which I like a lot). Not recommended if you are a fan of real simulator flight. Take a look at videos gameplay on youtube.

Pay What You Want for:

I never played any Tropico game so I have no idea about this one. Is Tropico 4 worth getting? From what I've read on the Steam Community Hub Tropico 3 is considered to be better than the 4th. Or isn't even the 3rd one worth getting? lol
Zorder: I never played any Tropico game so I have no idea about this one. Is Tropico 4 worth getting? From what I've read on the Steam Community Hub Tropico 3 is considered to be better than the 4th. Or isn't even the 3rd one worth getting? lol
Sorry, I only played Tropico 1.
Zorder: I never played any Tropico game so I have no idea about this one. Is Tropico 4 worth getting? From what I've read on the Steam Community Hub Tropico 3 is considered to be better than the 4th. Or isn't even the 3rd one worth getting? lol
The 3rd is very good. I have played th 4th for about 15hrs and I've enjoyed every minute of it but the game doesn't feel as tight as the 3rd.
Rincewind81: Can anyone confirm, that they are delivering EU keys? I dont buy cheap asian keys, even without limititaions. But a cheap and legit EU key would be nice. I know that Play-asia is a legit trader and i ordered physical items before.
5 hours. No key. No response from customer service. Will keep this updated. Looks like I might be learning a lesson....

Edit: after checking Play-Asia's Facebook page, I am seeing a lot of people who have not received codes. One person 24 hours+ waiting. Hopefully this warning saves others from potential fraud. I'll be getting the charge reversed through my bank if I have not received a code by tomorrow.

Edit 2: https://www.facebook.com/playasia
Post edited May 08, 2013 by Tarnicus
I'd say skip the Indie Gala Tropico bundle. No DLCs for 3 or 4 (the Absolute Power and Modern Times expansions add a lot of content), and you can find 3 complete for like $5 and 4 complete for like $10-12. I've only played Tropico 4, and it's a little on the easy side, but very enjoyable.

The series also builds upon each other, so they're all very similar in gameplay, but Tropico 4 is the one with the most content.
Post edited May 08, 2013 by GoJays2025

Pay What You Want for:

I´m a huge fan of the Tropico series.
The first one is my favorite, because has the isometric view that I love (a bit dated, but still charming) and heavy political and economic managering, pinched with lots of ironic political humor about corruption and the cold war era. There are tons of custom maps with missions to complete (some are real hard, but mostly are enjoyable challenging). Worth every penny (well, it´s so cheap nowadays). And if you like it, get the GOG version for the amazing soundtrack.
Tropico 2 was like a spin-off. The opinions about it are controversial. Still is a sim-manager themed with pirates. Not much my taste because the charming of Tropico and what made it unique was the political intrigue aspect.
Tropico 3 is like an overhaul graphic at the first one, with the downside of getting a bit simplistic. It was good for revival of the series and the colorful and cartoonish graphs make a lot for the atmosphere. It still have the political and economic taste, but much much more smooth, which made it more appealing for the public. I enjoyed it a lot, but not as the first one. It´s the second in my rank. Also, I recommend get the GOG version later for the soundtrack.
Tropico 4 looks like more an expansion than a new title. Adds too little for the series and seems a bit rushed (look at the date of releasing for the Tropico 3 and 4). It has some new issues like new edicts and buildings. It have lots of DLCs now, mostly not worth it (the big one, Modern Times, turn the 50-60-70 years setting (which is one of the charming points of the game) into nowadays buildings that add nothing and break the whole point. Wait for a better promo if you want to taste more from the Tropico 3.

for me, it´s: Tropico 1 >>> 3 >> 4 >> 2

I believe this promo is very good to introduce you the series, and I´d grab only the first one DRM-free version (below one dollar, yeah, only pay 1 obama if you want the Steam version). the tropico 3 could be a good introduction too (for the improved graphs and not hard level compared to the 1) but the price asked in the Indie Gala is crap, ´cause even the IG store has sold it for 2-3 obamas and they´re asking now for 4 (5.17 less the Tropico 1 base pay of 1 = 4.17).
Post edited May 08, 2013 by tokisto