It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Antimateria: What's a peggle? Some platformer?
stoicsentry: It's not a platformer. It's kinda like Tetris? Sorta.

Oh I think a better way to describe it would be Tetris meets Pinball with cute little animals.
Oh.. I like animals and pinball. =)
stoicsentry: It's not a platformer. It's kinda like Tetris? Sorta.

Oh I think a better way to describe it would be Tetris meets Pinball with cute little animals.
Antimateria: Oh.. I like animals and pinball. =)
It's a fun, no-hassle game to just kill 10 minutes here and there, which is about all the free time I have lately.. so I like it.
Gala Store: Disciples Bundle

Disciples III plus D3 Stand Alone & Ceville @ $6

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/bundles/the-disciples-bundle.html
carnival73: Gala Store: Disciples Bundle

Disciples III plus D3 Stand Alone & Ceville @ $6

http://store.indiegala.com/index.php/bundles/the-disciples-bundle.html
Was is D3 or D2 which had the end game killing bug in it?
nijuu: Was is D3 or D2 which had the end game killing bug in it?
mefet: Beware with Disciples III steam version, as you can't reach the ending of the game, it is bugged just before the last fight.
On the other hand, the wikipedia entry for Disciples III: Renaissance says:
"The game was met with average reviews and compared poorly with its predecessor. Most of the reviewers and community criticized the game's abundance of bugs, lack of polish and other technical problems. However, as of March 9 2013 most of these issues have been fixed across the board, especially with the Steam edition of this game"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disciples_3
New Daily on GG is

Total War Shogun 2 Collection, €13.75, -75%, Steam

Also there is Trine Midweek -75%, Steam
including Golbin Meanace for Trine 2 (which is a must IMHO) for €1.75

and Stronghold Midweek, -75%
Stronghold HD/Crusader is DRM Free
Stronhold 2 (within SH Coll.) is 'other'-DRM
Stronghold 3 is Steam

Indiegamestand has Luminesca (Alpha) from $1 up
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dyscode
Steam version of Disciples 3 was fixed
mefet: Beware with Disciples III steam version, as you can't reach the ending of the game, it is bugged just before the last fight.
DarkoD13: On the other hand, the wikipedia entry for Disciples III: Renaissance says:
"The game was met with average reviews and compared poorly with its predecessor. Most of the reviewers and community criticized the game's abundance of bugs, lack of polish and other technical problems. However, as of March 9 2013 most of these issues have been fixed across the board, especially with the Steam edition of this game"

I have the steam version, and the ending is bugged as of today, but if you don't mind...
Disciples Reincarnation was theorically fixed, but if it's renaissance...well, it's still bugged.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by mefet
dyscode: New Daily on GG is

Total War Shogun 2 Collection fot €13.75 -75%, Steam

Also there is Trine Midweek -75%, Steam
including Golbin Meanace for Trine 2 (which is a must IMHO) for €1.75

and Stronghold Midweek, -75%
Stronghold HD/Crusader is DRM Free
Stronhold 2 (within SH Coll.) is 'other'-DRM
Stronghold 3 is Steam

Indiegamestand has Luminesca (Alpha) from $1 up
Zzzzzzzzzz. *snore*.... games seem to be repeated on GG a lot....same with recent steam efforts. Trine 2 was a daily a few weeks ago i think (could be wrong)?...or on week long...

D3. So which is it? Bugged or not bugged?
Post edited March 25, 2013 by nijuu
stoicsentry: Oh I think a better way to describe it would be Tetris meets Pinball with cute little animals.
Hitting animals with pinballs is wrong! :P

;)
stoicsentry: Oh I think a better way to describe it would be Tetris meets Pinball with cute little animals.
GameRager: Hitting animals with pinballs is wrong! :P

;)
Wrong maybe, but oh, so much fun.....

;-}
GameRager: Hitting animals with pinballs is wrong! :P

;)
Rodzaju: Wrong maybe, but oh, so much fun.....

;-}
Damn, now I wanna go watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force(the episode where the main characters get stuck on an island populated by monster birds birthed from giant silver pinball eggs & they find out the island is one big pinball machine or some such.).
DarkoD13: On the other hand, the wikipedia entry for Disciples III: Renaissance says:

mefet: I have the steam version, and the ending is bugged as of today, but if you don't mind...
Disciples Reincarnation was theorically fixed, but if it's renaissance...well, it's still bugged.
My guess is they are talking about Reincarnation/Rebirth as the version that is fixed. Of course that version you cannot pick up directly from steam but have to go through GG.
dyscode: GG daily [...]
nijuu: Zzzzzzzzzz. *snore*.... games seem to be repeated on GG a lot....same with recent steam efforts. Trine 2 was a daily a few weeks ago i think (could be wrong)?...or on week long...
Unfortunately so, as do most Indie Bundles these days :-/

BTW: today is the last day to get Slender Arrival for a 5er.
Post edited March 25, 2013 by dyscode
nijuu: Zzzzzzzzzz. *snore*.... games seem to be repeated on GG a lot....same with recent steam efforts. Trine 2 was a daily a few weeks ago i think (could be wrong)?...or on week long...
dyscode: Unfortunately so, as do most Indie Bundles these days :-/

BTW: today is the last day to get Slender Arrival for a 5er.
I started buying indie bundles 2 months ago. I'm already sick and tired of them. lol.