It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: Seasons is 50% off.

I'm surprised all the add-on content for The Sims 3 still goes for so much money. It must still be selling well. That's a lot of cash to get everything for one game.
misfire200: For the low price of about $157 you can enjoy the complete Sims 3 experience....lol...
Umm, I think I might need to sim some of it in my imagination then.
I'm not sure if I should get Terraria. It looks interesting, but is it just another good platformer?
The Sonic bundle comes as 10 differant keys, just for those who would be interested.
BoxOfSnoo: I'm not sure if I should get Terraria. It looks interesting, but is it just another good platformer?
Terraria is not really a platformer. It's more like a 2D-version of Minecraft with exploration, combat, resource gathering, crafting and construction in a procedurally generated world. I really enjoyed it and spent a lot of time playing the game. $2.49 for Terraria is a steal IMO.
BoxOfSnoo: I'm not sure if I should get Terraria. It looks interesting, but is it just another good platformer?
For 2,49 I would definetly get it. I got it for 9,99 last week and I am still pretty satisfied with it. It plays a bit like a 2D combination of minecraft and zelda I guess.
spindown: Terraria is not really a platformer. It's more like a 2D-version of Minecraft with exploration, combat, resource gathering, crafting and construction in a procedurally generated world. I really enjoyed it and spent a lot of time playing the game. $2.49 for Terraria is a steal IMO.
I wondered because I when I feel like playing Minecraft, I actually play Minecraft... so would this be kinda redundant?
Post edited January 22, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
War of the Roses 55% for Americans only ($13.50) <----EDIT...seems they were originally off by $1.25

Anyone living outside of America is considered 'British' and have to pay in pounds (approx $18 USD)

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/games/war-of-the-roses#buy_game-tab
Screw you, Paradox! I'll laugh at your Humble Bundle two years from when you're only asking $1 because the online
community is dead. XD

EDIT

Checking a server directory for this game it's probably a good thing it wasn't listed to me at an affordable impulse purchase price.

Closest servers to me with the lowest ping

http://www.gameserverdirectory.com/search.php?q=&amp;tags=&amp;game=war-of-the-roses&amp;players=Y&amp;country=UK&amp;bots=&amp;map=&amp;pwd=N&amp;version=&amp;type=
Post edited January 22, 2013 by carnival73
nvm
Post edited January 22, 2013 by nijuu
spindown: Terraria is not really a platformer. It's more like a 2D-version of Minecraft with exploration, combat, resource gathering, crafting and construction in a procedurally generated world. I really enjoyed it and spent a lot of time playing the game. $2.49 for Terraria is a steal IMO.
BoxOfSnoo: I wondered because I when I feel like playing Minecraft, I actually play Minecraft... so would this be kinda redundant?
I wouldn't say that. Although there are more than a few similarities between Terraria and Minecraft, the games do play differently enough. Construction and crafting play a bigger role in Minecraft (you can't build anything too complicated in Terraria), whereas in Terraria the emphasis is more on exploration, summoning/battling monsters and so on. I guess you could say that Terraria is more like a game in the traditional sense, whereas Minecraft is more like a sandbox.
If I were to buy a portion of the Sonic bundle, would the coupon still usable on everything, or just one item? I've already got Generations and both parts of Sonic 4, so I'd rather not have to pay an extra 12-13 dollars for games I already have. I mean, I could potentially give them away, I guess, but would that be all right with GMG/Steam/Sega?
Zaphoogin: If I were to buy a portion of the Sonic bundle, would the coupon still usable on everything, or just one item? I've already got Generations and both parts of Sonic 4, so I'd rather not have to pay an extra 12-13 dollars for games I already have. I mean, I could potentially give them away, I guess, but would that be all right with GMG/Steam/Sega?
I think you can use only in one item per purchase... but you could try purchasing each game separated, no?
And emwearz said that the bundle comes with different keys (10), so you can gift, if you don't want them to be wasted...
Post edited January 22, 2013 by Stooner
nvm
Post edited January 22, 2013 by BoxOfSnoo
Uh.

What bundle? I can't see a bundle. O_o
Foxhack: Uh.

What bundle? I can't see a bundle. O_o
Maybe this one?
Fortis Rex: Rise Of The King

It's on Kickstarter now but you can help support it and you can get really great stuff like your name and face in the game, or you can design your own village and name it!
Post edited January 22, 2013 by lordnelson7