It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I think this has been going on for quite a while, but Enlight Software has a "Harvest Sale" on its games:
http://www.enlight.com/
Restaurant Empire $10
Restaurant Empire 2 $15
Capitalism 2 $15
Marine Park Empire $10
Seven Kingdoms II $10
Warlords Battlecry 3 $10
Zoo Empire $10
Circus Empire $10
Hotel Giant $10
Nemesis: The Roman Empire $10
Wars & Warriors: Joan of Arc $5

I've only picked up Wars & Warriors: Joan of Arc. I'm pretty sure it's DRM-free. If you're buying in the euro region be sure to change the price to U.S. dollars, as it seems to keep the same number for euros but having the price in euros doesn't give the message that you will be billed in dollars, as it does for other currencies.

EDIT:
http://www.indiebundle.org/buttkickin-platformer-bundle-2/
ButtKickin' Platformer Bundle is now live. $5 for Desura keys for Edgeland, Antipole, and Slick.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by SCPM
Elements of War is 75% off at GG.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by grynn
GameHouse :

http://www.gamehouse.com

Rocktober sale . All games 50% off . ( excludes : Delicious - Emily's Wonder Wedding Season Pass and individual episodes )
Use coupon code : ROCK at checkout .
Post edited October 06, 2012 by ne_zavarj
SCPM: Capitalism 2 $15
Yay, just $5 more expensive than gog regular price. Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot.
SCPM: Capitalism 2 $15
grviper: Yay, just $5 more expensive than gog regular price. Somewhere, a village is missing its idiot.
Hmm, it seems the actual price, if you put the game in the cart, is $10. So all the prices on the front page may be off. But Joan of Arc was definitely $5.
Battlefield 3 for PC - $10 and $7.50 with OCTOFUN1 coupon

While stocks last apparently.

Activates on Origin
http://www.amazon.com/Electronic-Arts-40834ttlefield-32-Battlefield/dp/B005WWZUQ0/ref=sr_1_1_title_3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1349514287&sr=1-1&keywords=battlefield+3

Also, you can get the Ultimate Shortcut bundle for $10 ($7.50) as well to get heaps of weapons and vehicles and such.
Just wanted to remind people that Spec Ops is pretty awesome and you should think about getting it if you don't already have it. Also, I forgot to mention you can use 2GFT82012 for an additional discount, bringing Spec Ops down to $5.99.
I have a laptop with a intel dual core i5, will Spec Ops The Line play ok with a dual core i5 processor?
GoJays2025: Some of the Gamefly deals going on now:
Spec Ops: The Line = $7.49
Battlefield 3 = $10
Civ V = $7.49
The Darkness II = $7.49
Mafia II = $7.49
GoJays2025: Just wanted to remind people that Spec Ops is pretty awesome and you should think about getting it if you don't already have it. Also, I forgot to mention you can use 2GFT82012 for an additional discount, bringing Spec Ops down to $5.99.
Is Spec Ops tied to their client or...?
Rohan15: Is Spec Ops tied to their client or...?
Steam

And actually there's a better deal for Battlefield 3 for today only on Amazon. See http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post30651
Post edited October 06, 2012 by GoJays2025
GoJays2025: Steam
Sweet.....thanks mate.
GoJays2025: Just wanted to remind people that Spec Ops is pretty awesome and you should think about getting it if you don't already have it. Also, I forgot to mention you can use 2GFT82012 for an additional discount, bringing Spec Ops down to $5.99.
Yes it is and IT DOES NOT MATTER, if there was ever a game to compromise your "no Steam" principles for it's this one, for 5.99 you get the best game to come out this year PLUS FREE DLC. Yes, they made free DLC because they are awesome. Please buy and play Spec Ops: The Line. I only say this about 1-2 games per year, for 2012 THIS IS IT.
Just wanted to remind people that Spec Ops is pretty awesome and you should think about getting it if you don't already have it. Also, I forgot to mention you can use 2GFT82012 for an additional discount, bringing Spec Ops down to $5.99.
Neilk40: I have a laptop with a intel dual core i5, will Spec Ops The Line play ok with a dual core i5 processor?
Depending on your vid card you might not be able to turn it quiet all the way up, but it should play fine.

If anyone ever wanted video games to be "art" then you're not going to find a much more compelling argument than Spec Ops: The Line. They've done something truly unique and I'm not sure how they managed to get 2K to sign off on it. Don't read anything more about it, play it, "BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO BE SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT".
Post edited October 06, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Yes it is and IT DOES NOT MATTER, if there was ever a game to compromise your "no Steam" principles for it's this one, for 5.99 you get the best game to come out this year PLUS FREE DLC. Yes, they made free DLC because they are awesome. Please buy and play Spec Ops: The Line. I only say this about 1-2 games per year, for 2012 THIS IS IT.
>_>

Relax, I use Steam for most of my games and I know, it is an awesome ass game.
orcishgamer: Yes it is and IT DOES NOT MATTER, if there was ever a game to compromise your "no Steam" principles for it's this one, for 5.99 you get the best game to come out this year PLUS FREE DLC. Yes, they made free DLC because they are awesome. Please buy and play Spec Ops: The Line. I only say this about 1-2 games per year, for 2012 THIS IS IT.
Rohan15: >_>

Relax, I use Steam for most of my games and I know, it is an awesome ass game.
Do you have any idea how much coffee I've had so far this morning? RELAX????!!!!!

Nah, while I am wound up, glad to hear it, enjoy:)
GoJays2025: Also, I forgot to mention you can use 2GFT82012 for an additional discount, bringing Spec Ops down to $5.99.
Only if you use .com site not .co.uk. :-/
Is it easy to remove your credit card from Gamefly once you buy something from them? Really thinking about getting spec ops/.
Post edited October 06, 2012 by Whitewraith