It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grinninglich: Thanks ne_zavarj, but how does this site work? Never bought them before. It writes on product page:
"THIS GAME REQUIRES THE GAMESTOP APP"

And on the protection it says:

Protection: Impulse::Reactor
well Instead of your Steam Client, you trade it in for their own Impulse Client.
And everybody wants just one more client to take care of... /sarcasm
Post edited October 04, 2012 by dyscode
I just bought Dawnguard as a gift from GMG - in the email it says "paste the key below" errrm what ******* key - buyer beware !
Ian: I just bought Dawnguard as a gift from GMG - in the email it says "paste the key below" errrm what ******* key - buyer beware !
Edit:

Hi, I'm SimonG and a complete idiot!
Post edited October 04, 2012 by SimonG
Ian: I just bought Dawnguard as a gift from GMG - in the email it says "paste the key below" errrm what ******* key - buyer beware !
SimonG: Skyrim is a Steamworks title. And it says so VERY BIG on the gamepage. It's more a "buyer, be not blind".
i admit i am thick lol - are you saying i wouldn't get a key ? I know it needs steam, that wasnt a worry.
grinninglich: Where can we find Morrowind and Oblivion without Steam implementation?
ne_zavarj: http://impulsedriven.com/publisher/bethesda_softworks
Screw that site. I found it boxed and very cheap :) YAY! :)

Scroll down to see it. 14.99 TRY is like 7.5$. So it is very cheap :) :)

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/video-oyun-konsol/morrowind-goty-edition-pc-oyun-sifir-56640953
Ian: i admit i am thick lol - are you saying i wouldn't get a key ? I know it needs steam, that wasnt a worry.
EDIT: ARGH! I'm the idiot!

Now I understand.
Post edited October 04, 2012 by SimonG
they probably lost the key down a manhole, happens all the time.
If they key is missing, just contact their support. Greenman is a serious company, but their site can be a bit wonky at times.
Ian: i admit i am thick lol - are you saying i wouldn't get a key ? I know it needs steam, that wasnt a worry.
SimonG: If you knew it was Steam, what else did you expect? (Honest question)
I was expecting to get a key in the email, which i could then give to the person I bought it for. What i am saying is that GMG confirmation email says "paste this key" - but there was no key in the email. I seem to have trouble with their website, I perhaps should have known better lol

AFnord - thanks I have just done that :)
Post edited October 04, 2012 by Ian
Ian: I was expecting to get a key in the email, which i could then give to the person I bought it for. What i am saying is that GMG confirmation email says "paste this key" - but there was no key in the email. I seem to have trouble with their website, I perhaps should have known better lol

AFnord - thanks I have just done that :)
Yeah, now I finally got it. Sorry, I'm a bit slow today.

Now burn their mo********ing house down for this!
AFnord: Not for me, Morrowind is 7.98€ & Oblivion GOTY Deluxe is 12.50€ (regular is 9.98€)
etna87: I still see the cheaper prices. Is this a Germany-specific deal then? How many different pricing regions do they have?
I guess this is def. onw of their famous 'glitches'. Happend last week also with AI Wars down at $5 or so.
Post edited October 04, 2012 by dyscode
grinninglich: Screw that site. I found it boxed and very cheap :) YAY! :)

Scroll down to see it. 14.99 TRY is like 7.5$. So it is very cheap :) :)

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/video-oyun-konsol/morrowind-goty-edition-pc-oyun-sifir-56640953
Very tempting, but I suspect I'd end up paying more in postage than I'd save from importing from the UK. I already have a non-Steam version in German on disc, so I've bought the GamersGate version for €2.49 and will just put my own English-language patch pack together from the resultant Steam files

A pity that Bethesda has become so obsessed with Steam. It's caused me so many problems with Skyrim that I've had to resort to playing the PS3 version.
Post edited October 04, 2012 by jamyskis
SimonG: Edit:

Hi, I'm SimonG and a complete idiot!
Don't worry. When I read it, I thought he was saying "What, fucking key?" as in "What, I need a fucking key", not "what fucking key" as in "What fucking key? I didn't get a key!". The censoring and my fatigue kind of blended things together like that.

On a side note, this is GOG.com. You don't need to censor your goddamn motherfucking son of a bitch words. We're all adults here, you won't offend anybody. At least not anybody whose feeling are worth giving a damn about. All the kids are on the Steam forums. They're patronized with friendly pink hearts and cute word filters to coincide with the average level of intelligence.

Honestly, there's really nothing wrong with cussing. It's when you fucking turn every fucking sentence into fucking Grand fucking Theft Auto goddamn San Andreas that it loses it's effect and becomes comically stupid. I think that game really did have far more swearing than it actually needed. I get it, you're gangsta. You don't need to say swear words more than Smurfs say "smurf" to prove it. :P

Still, loved that game though.
Gamersgate has too many weeks... right now it is:

Pride of Nations week
Tower defence week
Command and Conquer week
Elder Scrolls week

that makes it Pride of Commanding Scrolls Tower week, or something like this.... not exactly a unified theme in the sales. why do they all have to be week, you can't do that, its like having Easter week and Christmas week in the same week. I object.
amok: Gamersgate has too many weeks... right now it is:

Pride of Nations week
Tower defence week
Command and Conquer week
Elder Scrolls week

that makes it Pride of Commanding Scrolls Tower week, or something like this.... not exactly a unified theme in the sales. why do they all have to be week, you can't do that, its like having Easter week and Christmas week in the same week. I object.
well, obviously the facts prove they can ;D