It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Auran Store : TS12 + Locomotives Volume 1 AUD$ 29.99 / $31.40 ( digital download )

Includes :

Trainz Simulator 12 ( original price AUD$39.99 )
LMS Coronation Scot ( original price AUD$19.99 )
PRR T1 - A Fleet of Modernism Duchess ( original price AUD$14.99 )
Blue Comet ( original price AUD$9.99 )
Duchess ( original price AUD$9.99 )

This pack doesn't include the following DLCs !

Aerotrain
BR Class 14

More information : http://www.auran.com/shop/display_product.php?PID=733
AFnord: Spec Ops: The Line is 50% off on Amazon.
Missed it by that much -_-
Echo the Dolphin free on DotEmu. Today only.
For german speakers:
Borderlands GOTY €5 at Macgames

http://www.mcgame.com/store/game/10430011-borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition
ne_zavarj: Is Guild Wars worth for the single player ?
Quite worth it I think, but if all you're playing is single player story missions, that's like diablo 3's always online DRM in this regard i.e. you'd have to stay online all the time.

grviper: IIRC, there are main story quests that require the presence of at least two players.
Not really anymore. After they've introduced heroes who, with the right build, can generally perform better than any player, you can finish all the story missions single player. That's what I did. Elite areas will require a group though, but those are not part of the story.
Post edited July 29, 2012 by ycl260779
Rodzaju: For german speakers:

Which is very likely censored. Until the opposite is proven, do not buy!
Rodzaju: For german speakers:

SimonG: Which is very likely censored. Until the opposite is proven, do not buy!
Fair point.
Didn't consider that...
Ecco the Dolphin is free today on DotEmu
MegaDrive Genesis Classic Collections 1 77% off at GamersGate

The other collections available on GamersGate are the same price (because of price cut) as DotEmu so take your pick.
A number of titles are on sale at Gamersgate including Gothic, Deus Ex, Titan Quest, Bioshock, Beyond Divinity, Divinity 2, Sacred 2, Witcher, KOTOR(Mac) and more... Also Mount and Blade 75% off is ending in about 2.5 hrs....
Post edited July 30, 2012 by mshashankr
STORM Frontline Nation is 75% off at GG (requires Steam)
Post edited July 30, 2012 by grynn
Duke Nukem Forever and Doctor Who Cloned Meh DLC seem to be quite cheap at GG at the moment.

Also, Drakensang Complete for $10
Titan Quest Gold Edition is 80% off at gamersgate (1.99 € / 3.99 $). I highly recommend it for fans of Diablo 2; it's basically a clone of Diablo 2's gameplay, with better graphics, set in the mythological world of ancient Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and China.

Many other games are also on offer, as mshashankr has already mentioned above. It seems that the GamersGate summer sales are finally starting. :)
Post edited July 30, 2012 by Psyringe
A fare amount of good games are on sale on GG today (75-80% off):
Elven Legacy, a great Panzer general-like tactics game set in a fantasy world. Sequel to Fantasy Wars, but you don't need to have played Fantasy Wars to play Elven Legacy (I would actually recommend starting with the vanilla Elven Legacy campaign, because it is considerably easier to play)
Titan Quest Gold A Diablo-like set in an ancient Greek-like setting.
Two Worlds Game of the Year edition A relatively open world CRPG. I thought the PC version was pretty good, silly voice acting and fake old English aside, but the console version deserves the flack it got.
Silverfall Complete I have not played this one, but it is an ARPG.

Borderlands is also 75% off, but it comes with a big red textbox saying "Will not work with any DLC", which seem odd.

Also, Fantasy Wars is 60% off
Avernum: Escape from the Pit is 50% off (this is a great game, plenty of content for your money (expect to spend about 40-50h with it before you beat it. And even though the game is very long, it never felt repetitive)
Post edited July 30, 2012 by AFnord
Now this is interesting. Same game, slightly different name layout, different discount?

The Dark Eye: Drakensang is 50% off, $4.98
Drakensang the Dark Eye is 66% off, $3.38

Also, Drakensang: The River of Time and the Drakensang Complete Pack are unavailable in my region. WHY?