It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fifeldor: Already? I was a first day buyer and I think it's normal (I've played it for 90 hours already), not to mention that a prospective buyer will probably get Karkand as well.
kavazovangel: The game is 6 months old. :/

I'm kind of starting to believe in another industry crash happening in a several years if things continue like this.
It's actually 4.5 months old, more or less stable but can still do with a nice big patch. A couple of days ago 3 new DLC packs were announced for summer, fall and next winter, so if they cost 15 euros each, it's the perfect time to start dropping the main game's price (which already has a DLC for £5 with the sale).

In any case, this Origin sale is very ood. Even Syndicate (was released 2 weeks ago?) is -50% off!
If I would buy first 2 mass effects in steam at some point of my crappy life. You can import that character in in ME3 right?

..and yes, questions without answers.. awesome.
Antimateria: If I would buy first 2 mass effects in steam at some point of my crappy life. You can import that character in in ME3 right?

Yes, the character you finish ME1 with, can be imported to ME2 and the character you finish from ME2 with, can be imported to ME3 still reflecting choices you made from ME1.
kavazovangel: Battlefield 3 is already 50% off. Those first day buyers must be very happy!
Fifeldor: Already? I was a first day buyer and I think it's normal (I've played it for 90 hours already), not to mention that a prospective buyer will probably get Karkand as well.
Considering you could get it for free from day 1 many of the players likely got it when they upgraded their GPU for it...
Antimateria: If I would buy first 2 mass effects in steam at some point of my crappy life. You can import that character in in ME3 right?

Yes you can import them, you'll also find ME2 waiting for you in your origin account and can add ME1 to it using the CD key and the website redemption tool (giving you access to cloud saving for all 3)
Post edited March 12, 2012 by wodmarach

They are no longer on Steam, go to Amazon, they have better prices. And you can activate the games on Origin (which you need for ME 3 anyway).

Edit: Oops, sorry they still are on Steam. But Amazon probably has better prices anyway ...
Post edited March 12, 2012 by SimonG
SimonG: They are no longer on Steam, go to Amazon, they have better prices. And you can activate the games on Origin (which you need for ME 3 anyway). .
http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=mass+effect
wodmarach: Considering you could get it for free from day 1 many of the players likely got it when they upgraded their GPU for it...

wodmarach: Yes you can import them, you'll also find ME2 waiting for you in your origin account and can add ME1 to it using the CD key and the website redemption tool (giving you access to cloud saving for all 3)
My pc tilted and next time it asked would i like to use cloud saves or local.. of course local, were most current. "we are out of sync" (my words) said cloud and not that final fantasy spike hair. I didn't even know that origin had some cloud. I loaded origin because of that demo and tried it and it's weird, even though I own the game, the demo is there but it's... Well I guess some serial thing. I uninstalled it and all.

also.. when I bought in some sale mirrors edge, I didn't get any key.. Well, it works fine, mostly. but still weird game and a bit odd game. but mostly played fear 2 and I started ME3.. they have some similarities but not many. =P
Antimateria: the demo is there but it's... Well I guess some serial thing. I uninstalled it and all.
right click and choose 'hide' for some reason demo's are counted as purchases
SimonG: They are no longer on Steam, go to Amazon, they have better prices. And you can activate the games on Origin (which you need for ME 3 anyway). .
Fifeldor: http://store.steampowered.com/search/?snr=1_4_4__12&term=mass+effect
Yeah, I noticed once I posted it. Were they removed temporarily? I have ME 2 on disc, which I wouldn't have bought if I could have gotten it digitally when it came out.
Antimateria: also.. when I bought in some sale mirrors edge, I didn't get any key.. Well, it works fine, mostly. but still weird game and a bit odd game. but mostly played fear 2 and I started ME3.. they have some similarities but not many. =P
Nobody on Steam got a key for Mirror's Edge (sorry, messed up the name!)

And we couldn't buy the DLC.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by Foxhack
Antimateria: also.. when I bought in some sale mirrors edge, I didn't get any key.. Well, it works fine, mostly. but still weird game and a bit odd game. but mostly played fear 2 and I started ME3.. they have some similarities but not many. =P
Foxhack: Nobody on Steam got a key for Mirror's Edge (sorry, messed up the name!)

that some trial run pack or whatwasit.. well, propably the game is enough for me but still.. kinda assholish these clients some times. =)
messed the name? I don't see it and who cares I did understand so that matters.
Foxhack: Nobody on Steam got a key for Mirror's Edge (sorry, messed up the name!)

contact EA support with an IM they seem quite happy to check your steam details and add the game to your origin account*

*at least for me they do they've added all my EA games from steam so far...
Antimateria: the demo is there but it's... Well I guess some serial thing. I uninstalled it and all.
wodmarach: right click and choose 'hide' for some reason demo's are counted as purchases
Well that was simple enough. =) They do seem to have some serial if you really look at it and by playing reckoning demo .. that amalur thing I got some armor in ME3.. which I never use. Well, carry on.
Not a deal yet, but it seems the moderator of the Face Kick Indie Bundle community on Steam has announced it's price:

Basic Bundle (all 8 games): $8 on pre-order, $10 when "released".
Tier 2 bundle (includes OST's, music etc.) $15 on pre order, $20 later.

As a reminder, the games are:

Booster Trooper
Avencast: Rise of the Mage
Sol Survivor
Post Apocalyptic Mayhem
Still Life 2
Greed: Black Border
Runespell: Overture
Dead Horde
Antimateria: that some trial run pack or whatwasit.. well, propably the game is enough for me but still.. kinda assholish these clients some times. =)
messed the name? I don't see it and who cares I did understand so that matters.
I typed 'Mass Effect' so I made the correction before anyone replied to my comment calling me a moron. XD
wodmarach: contact EA support with an IM they seem quite happy to check your steam details and add the game to your origin account*

*at least for me they do they've added all my EA games from steam so far...
Yeah, no thanks. I tried to get them to add my Bulletstorm from Amazon, they refused and then they wanted me to make a Pogo account to get it, so I just gave up.