It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Missing the Spelunky 1.47 update as of October 1st.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/239350/view/2892990827427875285
Lucian_Galca: Unfortunately, Superliminal also has a ton of Steam Workshop content that's not available for the gog version, nor can it be downloaded without owning the Steam version, as it can't even be downloaded via third party sites like some other games.
Okay, back on the list it goes.

EnforcerSunWoo: Missing the Spelunky 1.47 update as of October 1st.
https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/239350/view/2892990827427875285
Already on the list but thanks.
ElTerprise: Added Afterparty, for missing the OST and added missing OST to Oxenfree

Done. Thanks
Lucian_Galca: Unfortunately, Superliminal also has a ton of Steam Workshop content that's not available for the gog version, nor can it be downloaded without owning the Steam version, as it can't even be downloaded via third party sites like some other games.
All games with Steam Workshop support can't have their Workshop mods used on any other platform unless the mod's creator publishes it on Nexus or ModDB or something like that. Correct me if there are any exceptions though.
slurredprey: All games with Steam Workshop support can't have their Workshop mods used on any other platform unless the mod's creator publishes it on Nexus or ModDB or something like that. Correct me if there are any exceptions though.
I don't know about Superliminal in particular, but most workshop mods can be downloaded from sites like [REDACTED].

Edit: Realized that linking to that site might be considered piracy, so removed the URL.
Post edited November 18, 2021 by soosgjr
high rated
New issues:

Psychonauts 2: A soundtrack DLC is now available on Steam but not on GOG.
Today's release Undungeon: Missing soundtrack and artbook DLC on GOG. The devs confirmed pre-release that they don't plan to bring those to GOG.
slurredprey: All games with Steam Workshop support can't have their Workshop mods used on any other platform unless the mod's creator publishes it on Nexus or ModDB or something like that. Correct me if there are any exceptions though.
Why? If they give out a mod at all it is free unless the person charges for it. Otherwise its a free grab. Skimming the steam workshop is fine. Now whether the skimmer site is plagued with malware or something....well use one that doesnt do that xD
New issue, though a fairly innoccuous one (I think):

Necromunda: Hired Gun - the Steam version received 3 new cosmetic DLC packs today. These DLC packs can be bought on Steam either individually or together as the "Gang Wars Cosmetics Bundle". On GOG, you can only buy the "Gang Wars Cosmetics Bundle" right now. To clarify: This bundle includes everything the Steam version has, the issue is just that you can't buy the 3 DLC packs individually. Since the EGS also only sells the bundle version, I'm assuming this isn't just a mistake on GOG's part.

EDIT: Interestingly, the 3 cosmetic packs still have individual offline installers and they're treated as individual pieces of DLC in GOG Galaxy. Oh, and feel free to give me sh*t for buying the bundle even though it's literally just new skins for a first-person game where you barely ever see your character - I'm just a sucker for Streum On Studios and I want them to bring their future games here as well :D
Post edited November 22, 2021 by Exsurgent
Sunblaze is, for whatever reason, $16.99 on GOG but only $14.99 everywhere else that I've seen (such as Steam and itch.io).
TheEndedSkull: Sunblaze is, for whatever reason, $16.99 on GOG but only $14.99 everywhere else that I've seen (such as Steam and itch.io).
This might have something to do with differences in regional pricing. Over here in Germany, Sunblaze is actually €13.99 on GOG whereas it's €14.99 on Steam and the EGS. €13.99 is still a bit more pricey than $14.99, but it's cheaper here than elsewhere (in Euros).

There was a similar situation with Severed Steel being more pricey on GOG and contacting the devs fixed it (at least for GOG, the EGS is still overpriced).

Sunblaze also appears to be missing the purchasable soundtrack DLC available on Steam as well as the most recent update released on 29 September 2021 on Steam.
Post edited November 23, 2021 by Exsurgent
high rated
Bug Fables is duly updated on GOG, but there is no possibility to buy a digital artbook that is only available on Steam, since the 28th of May of this year.

I created a thread on the game's forum on Steam over a month ago but no one responded, and today I asked in the game's official Discord. If I get any answers, I update here.
Patias: Bug Fables is duly updated on GOG, but there is no possibility to buy a digital artbook that is only available on Steam, since the 28th of May of this year.

I created a thread on the game's forum on Steam over a month ago but no one responded, and today I asked in the game's official Discord. If I get any answers, I update here.
I remember asking the developers about that, they said there are no plans.

I think it was on Discord.

Funny thing is you can buy it on itch.io too
Post edited November 24, 2021 by Crimson-X
Beholder

Already mentioned in the sheet, but also missing the Linux installer for the DLC.
_Auster_: Beholder

Already mentioned in the sheet, but also missing the Linux installer for the DLC.
Thanks. It's already on the list too, the DLC has a separate entry.
I know it's not on the list, and maybe somebody already mentioned this here (I stopped paying attention), but the lack of change logs really annoys me. Lately, there have been major changes affecting gameplay on Solasta, for example, but no change logs on gog. The last version documented on gog is 1.1.6 "final". There have been many changes since then, including 1.2 which was a major feature release. Even the last minor update (1.2.15) has game-affecting changes, such as a change to starting equipment. The only reason I know this is that somebody re-posted the Steam change log. This is especially a problem with in-dev games, where all changes tend to be major and gameplay-affecting. Note that I would not include games whose devs/publishers are too lazy to even post changelogs anywhere, or anywhere other than their own web site (e.g. Wasteland 3, although I haven't checked: maybe they post their change logs to Steam as well).

Maybe I could make a greasemonkey script to add a link to Steam to the game's shelf page, but I shouldn't have to. Or maybe I should just shut up and be happy they release patches for gog at all, and maybe document them at least somewhere publicly. Hey, they threw me a bone, right? I mean, even gog itself can't be bothered with keeping change logs up-to-date.
"the "Succubus - Tight Armors" is still missing from GOG."

Edit: never mind, DLC is there. I just didn't see it. Sorry for the misinformation.
Post edited November 28, 2021 by neumi5694