It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Hustlefan: In addition to that the GOG version is missing a very important Hotfix which was released on December 31st on Steam.
omega64: Was this version 1.0.50a? I'm not sure if the achievements have been fixed but I've asked the person that maintains that list as it's not on there.
Yes, version 1.0.50a was the missing hotfix. The achievements have been fixed as well. It's now on par with Steam except for the missing comic.
omega64: Still seems to be missing for now unless I'm not looking properly?
yeah, the patch is still missing on gog :(
omega64: Still seems to be missing for now unless I'm not looking properly?
ERASER_M: yeah, the patch is still missing on gog :(
Well, technically we're still within "a couple of weeks"- on the other hand we could still say that in a few years ;)
Maybe you coul remind them of what they told you and when they told you?
high rated
Supreme Commander - Forged Alliance is still outdated.
GOG Version: 1.5.3599
Retail/Steam-Version: 1.5.3603 (with beta patch)

I've asked the Support if they could update to the latest patch and recieved the answer that it was the intentional decision of the product team to not include the 1.5.3603 beta patch.

I've told the support, that the beta patch isn't unstable and a vast imrpovement to SupCom.FA (both considered by the community) and they said they will think again about the patch, hopefully we will see the patch at some point.

I will let you know about the response.
Oxenfree is missing 2 updates that the Steam version received last month on March 28 and March 30th.

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/388880?updates=true
Post edited April 23, 2021 by Crimson-X
high rated
Serious Sam 4 can be added to the list. In the past, it was missing seasonal events (Halloween, Christmas) but most recently, since the latest 1.08 patch, the GOG version is missing the unrestricted .exe, which is required to play the game with mods. The mods (and tools for them) are also available only on Steam, but the mods themselves can be downloaded externally and they could be used in the GOG version, if Croteam provided us at least with the unrestricted .exe, if not the mod tools themselves.

There is a thread on the Steam forums, but it's unfortunately not seeing that much traffic:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/257420/discussions/0/3165442751833267189/
Post edited April 27, 2021 by idbeholdME
high rated
idbeholdME: Serious Sam 4 can be added to the list. In the past, it was missing seasonal events (Halloween, Christmas) but most recently, since the latest 1.08 patch, the GOG version is missing the unrestricted .exe, which is required to play the game with mods. The mods (and tools for them) are also available only on Steam, but the mods themselves can be downloaded externally and they could be used in the GOG version, if Croteam provided us at least with the unrestricted .exe, if not the mod tools themselves.

There is a thread on the Steam forums, but it's unfortunately not seeing that much traffic:
A restricted executable on GOG, but not on Steam. Have I entered an alternative universe or something? Even the pirated versions of the game support mods.
Maybe just missed it but Maid of Sker's not included yet?

Thanks to -Nachtmahr- for pointing that out over in the other thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/check_these_facts_and_numbers_about_gog_fc178/post55

"Many gog titles are missing updates or are completely abandoned, such as Maid of Sker, which is missing all of the 3 major updates that fixed the game and added a new mode." (as of ca. 30th of December 2020)
Swedrami: Maybe just missed it but Maid of Sker's not included yet?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/check_these_facts_and_numbers_about_gog_fc178/post55

"Many gog titles are missing updates or are completely abandoned, such as Maid of Sker, which is missing all of the 3 major updates that fixed the game and added a new mode." (as of ca. 30th of December 2020)
I don't own the game myself but i assume this is not true. Looking at GOG DB i can see that the game has been updated to 1.4.0 on March 20th (Galaxy) and March 22nd (Offline installer)

The latest (major) update on Steam was on February 24th. I didn't find any evidence about 3 major updates as well.
Blazing Chrome is not available here in Korea. Seems to be an Arcade Crew (publisher) policy? I seen a game on the list from them stating a similar thing.
Swedrami: Maybe just missed it but Maid of Sker's not included yet?

Hustlefan: I don't own the game myself but i assume this is not true. Looking at GOG DB i can see that the game has been updated to 1.4.0 on March 20th (Galaxy) and March 22nd (Offline installer)

The latest (major) update on Steam was on February 24th. I didn't find any evidence about 3 major updates as well.
Nevermind then.
Cheers for clearing that up.
idbeholdME: Serious Sam 4 can be added to the list. In the past, it was missing seasonal events (Halloween, Christmas) but most recently, since the latest 1.08 patch, the GOG version is missing the unrestricted .exe, which is required to play the game with mods. The mods (and tools for them) are also available only on Steam, but the mods themselves can be downloaded externally and they could be used in the GOG version, if Croteam provided us at least with the unrestricted .exe, if not the mod tools themselves.

Grargar: A restricted executable on GOG, but not on Steam. Have I entered an alternative universe or something? Even the pirated versions of the game support mods.
B-But wait... I thought gog is to blame for all the pirated versions. How come the pirated versions have the unrestricted .exe then?!?!? :O

*MIND BLOWN!!!*

(On a more serious - heh - note: It's Scroteam, so whaddya expect?)
high rated
I knew people who bought SS4 would get fucked sooner or later because fucking Croteam, this again shows the importance of knowing the developer before buying.

This shouldn't happen but keeps doing so because no one at GOG want to tell these developers that don't give a shit about the platform in the first place to fuck off and shove their shit up their own arses.
Post edited April 28, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
high rated
Freeman: Guerrilla Warfare - this game seems to be dead on GOG, with version 1.32 (dated 2019-12-23) being the last one.

On Steam it received Modding tools, New Maps, Weather System and Artillery, and it is at version 1.4 since July 2020. They're announcing that they are working on an overhaul. I have doubts that it will end up on GOG, but we'll see, I guess.
high rated
omega64: The missing achievements list is done, thank you Alexim for your hard work.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pDO6WTHLHyrrtidQ1MAxW6u8j3BxUaGcFaJsVyWj2QY
After going through this list, I think it is clear that most devs do not value Gog.com as a platform that will generate serious revenue for them. For devs, Gog.com is always on the back burner. Interesting, one dev even commented that they didn't even know that Gog.com supported achievements. To be fair, Gog.com has to be held responsible for this.