It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can someone else poke the Darkest Dungeon's devs too for achievs on Gog? :\
phaolo: Can someone else poke the Darkest Dungeon's devs too for achievs on Gog? :\
How about poking them for the missing update first?

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/262060?updates=true&emclan=103582791436956037&emgid=2872688481279456635
Post edited April 01, 2021 by MarkoH01
Ono..
(but why not both)

EDIT: btw that patch seems related to the Butcher's Circus.
The entire MP DLC exists only on Steam.
I wonder if they'll ever bother to add it elsewhere.
Also due to its mixed reception.
Post edited April 01, 2021 by phaolo
high rated
No Man's Sky currently has Twitch drops, but there's no way to link your GOG account, so it seems Hello Games is treating GOG customers as second class citizens. I've tweeted at them and e-mailed them, but so far I haven't gotten a response.
Post edited April 02, 2021 by finkleroy
phaolo: EDIT: btw that patch seems related to the Butcher's Circus.
The entire MP DLC exists only on Steam.
I wonder if they'll ever bother to add it elsewhere.
Also due to its mixed reception.
Ah, it seems you are correct. Every missing patch here on GOG seems to be because of the missing DLC (last GOG update was 2019).
Post edited April 02, 2021 by MarkoH01
NVM - i transferred this informations as suggested by Grargar (tahnk you) to this thread: DRM on GOG: list of single-player games with DRM (see post #464).

Sorry for your inconvenience.
Post edited April 08, 2021 by Paraharaha
Paraharaha: FYI:

Scythe received update v1.7.06_(45686).
I can´t find any patchnotes.

In Scythe subforum user StormLord1975 reported that: "Unfortunately, they have added annoying Asmodee popups that appear several times in the middle of the game. I recommend reverting to 1.6.85."

I checked this by myself (see screenshots): it seems to me as long as you not enter an email adress or press the "x" button you can not continue to play the game. That´s annoying. :-(

I opened a ticket at Gog support (#1032538) & i will open a request on steam community hub.

So far the only solution to play the game is like StormLord1975 suggested: revert to version 1.6.85.

Also: if this thread is not the correct one for placing this information, please kindly let me know - in this case i will go ahead for transfering the informations to the correct thread. Thanks in advance.
This thread is about version parity between stores. If the pop-ups also appear on the Steam version, then you're on the wrong thread.

Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but the thread below could be a better fit:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm
Post edited April 08, 2021 by Grargar
Paraharaha: FYI:

Scythe received update v1.7.06_(45686).
I can´t find any patchnotes.

In Scythe subforum user StormLord1975 reported that: "Unfortunately, they have added annoying Asmodee popups that appear several times in the middle of the game. I recommend reverting to 1.6.85."

I checked this by myself (see screenshots): it seems to me as long as you not enter an email adress or press the "x" button you can not continue to play the game. That´s annoying. :-(

I opened a ticket at Gog support (#1032538) & i will open a request on steam community hub.

So far the only solution to play the game is like StormLord1975 suggested: revert to version 1.6.85.

Also: if this thread is not the correct one for placing this information, please kindly let me know - in this case i will go ahead for transfering the informations to the correct thread. Thanks in advance.
Grargar: This thread is about version parity between stores. If the pop-ups also appear on the Steam version, then you're on the wrong thread.

Maybe it's a bit of a stretch, but the thread below could be a better fit:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm
Ok, thank you for letting me know. I will get in touch with a blue. Maybe they can transfer my thread entry to the thread you mention. If not, i will edit my entry here & transfer the infos manually to the other one. Sorry for mixing/confusing this up. Thanks for your kind help, appreciate. :-)

edit: entry is now transferred to other thread. :-)
Post edited April 08, 2021 by Paraharaha
high rated
Removed:
https://www.gog.com/game/giana_sisters_twisted_dreams_original_soundtrack
https://www.gog.com/game/locks_quest_soundtrack
Both FINALLY released on GOG, currently on sale.
omega64:
3rd notification about it... No problem, sometimes things can easily be missed with such a big thread.

For the King is outdated and missing the Lost Civilization Adventure Pack paid DLC (available at DRMed stores)
omega64:
Lone_Scout: 3rd notification about it... No problem, sometimes things can easily be missed with such a big thread.

For the King is outdated and missing the Lost Civilization Adventure Pack paid DLC (available at DRMed stores)
Nah it's not that, it's that I'm quite behind on updating the list so I haven't gotten to it yet. Just did those two earlier quickly on a whim. Will try to get a few more out later today.

Sorry for the delay on this stuff the past... ages.
Post edited April 17, 2021 by omega64
Lone_Scout: 3rd notification about it... No problem, sometimes things can easily be missed with such a big thread.

omega64: Nah it's not that, it's that I'm quite behind on updating the list so I haven't gotten to it yet. Just did those two earlier quickly on a whim. Will try to get a few more out later today.

No worries. Thanks anyway!
ERASER_M: Good news for Seven: Enhanced Edition - Patch 1.3.3

i've contact the Developer yesterday and received an answer very fast:

"Yes, we're aware and have patch work for GOG in our production pipeline scheduled for next couple of weeks."

:)
Still seems to be missing for now unless I'm not looking properly?
Ravinius: Add Age of Civilizations II. At the very leat a new map of Asia was added towards the end of December 2020 which is not in the GOG version. User Yanx also reported last year about a new map of Europe, that was added in december 2019, but is nowhere to be found in GOG version.
This... this is the same game right?
https://steamcommunity.com/app/603850/allnews/
Seems to be missing about 4 maps then from what I can tell.
_Auster_: Shadowrun Returns, Swag and Sorcery and The Darkside Detective appear in the list but have no issues listed. I'm not sure whether they are wrongly listed there or the editor forgot to put what's wrong with them.
SR and TDD had OSTs released. Entries gone now. Swag and sorcery filled in again as it's missing a patch again since... November.
Post edited April 18, 2021 by omega64
Slight progress:
Done until post 2095
Should be able to do a bit more tomorrow.
omega64: Nah it's not that, it's that I'm quite behind on updating the list so I haven't gotten to it yet. Just did those two earlier quickly on a whim. Will try to get a few more out later today.

Lone_Scout: No worries. Thanks anyway!
Got to that first post, it's on the list now. ;)
Ice_Mage: Not a Hero: Global MegaLord Edition includes a Making Of documentary on Steam but not GOG
Huh yeah, the documentary says coming soon on the GOG page.
Hanglyman: Terminator: Resistance's GOG version has had broken achievements for two months- you can see the list of them but they're impossible to get. Someone contacted the developer about it directly but has been completely ignored. Details here: https://www.gog.com/forum/terminator_resistance/achievements
Minor issue compared to actual missing content, but I find it quite annoying all the same.
Hustlefan: In addition to that the GOG version is missing a very important Hotfix which was released on December 31st on Steam.
Was this version 1.0.50a? I'm not sure if the achievements have been fixed but I've asked the person that maintains that list as it's not on there.

Added link to the missing achievements list at the top.

Added:
Not a Hero

Updated until forum post 2110