It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ghildrean: Primordia finally got the missing update.
Hmm, is it the missing update though? The update changelog on Steam mentions several game-engine changes, but GOG's changelog only mentions adding the languages. :s
Steam changelog (emphasis mine):
- The underlying game engine is updated to a recent version that is much more compatible with today's hardware (such as widescreen monitors and Logitech mice) and operating systems (such as Windows 10).
- The French, German, and Spanish translations are now fully integrated into the game, and do not require separate downloads. Those translations have also been updated and improved in various ways.
- Certain modest quality-of-life improvements, such as the ability to change between windowed and full-screen mode by using alt-enter.
- An additional music track, which had been mistakenly deactivated, has been reactivated in an important scene.
- A persistent crash relating to how the underlying game engine handled dynamic sprites has been fixed.
- Various small fixes have been implemented to issues like sprites occasionally being misaligned by a pixel, or the years-long labeling oddity that could arise if players combined the sensor parts in an unusual order.

Is anyone able to test/prove the rest has been added?
Post edited October 18, 2019 by personthingy
personthingy: - Certain modest quality-of-life improvements, such as the ability to change between windowed and full-screen mode by using alt-enter.
I don't know when it was updated, but I played the game a couple of days ago and that was definitely a thing I could do. Not sure about the other stuff.
Snolus: I don't know when it was updated, but I played the game a couple of days ago and that was definitely a thing I could do. Not sure about the other stuff.
Thanks! Sounds like the full update was added, then :D
Snolus: I don't know when it was updated, but I played the game a couple of days ago and that was definitely a thing I could do. Not sure about the other stuff.
personthingy: Thanks! Sounds like the full update was added, then :D
I did test some of those things for the same reason, to check if it was the same update or just the languages, and it appears to be the same.
personthingy: Thanks! Sounds like the full update was added, then :D
Yes, it is the newest version. Primordia is up to date. When I contacted Wadjet Eye back then I explicitely told them about the latest update on Steam missing on GOG which was also known as "language update". It's not just the languages, it is a complete new build.
Post edited October 18, 2019 by MarkoH01
Pajama: Dracula: Love Kills sold here is missing the bonus gameplay, the strategy guide, wallpapers and the soundtrack that is available with the Steam version.
Just got at least reply from GOG support:

"Regarding Dracula: Love Kills, I'm afraid that our deal with the publisher only allows us to sell the standard edition of the game at the moment. If you wish to return it, let me know if you prefer a cash refund or Wallet funds conversion."

No reply from Frogwares though and I contacted them on their site and via Twitter. I guess it has to be a refund for me then.
MarkoH01: Just got at least reply from GOG support:

"Regarding Dracula: Love Kills, I'm afraid that our deal with the publisher only allows us to sell the standard edition of the game at the moment. If you wish to return it, let me know if you prefer a cash refund or Wallet funds conversion."

No reply from Frogwares though and I contacted them on their site and via Twitter. I guess it has to be a refund for me then.
Snap! So did I saying the same thing except I had no offer of a refund so will contact support again.

What a shame that GOG didn't broker the same deal as Steam did :(
MarkoH01: Just got at least reply from GOG support:

Pajama: Snap! So did I saying the same thing except I had no offer of a refund so will contact support again.

What a shame that GOG didn't broker the same deal as Steam did :(
I have the refund offer because I never downloaded the game so maybe they won't do it - asking should not hurt though.
Ghildrean: snip
MarkoH01: snip
Thanks for the clarification, guys! Good to hear. :D

MarkoH01: "Regarding Dracula: Love Kills, I'm afraid that our deal with the publisher only allows us to sell the standard edition of the game at the moment. If you wish to return it, let me know if you prefer a cash refund or Wallet funds conversion."
Really unfortunate. I was hoping to pick it up but now goes on the pile of "meh, eventually I guess" titles :/
Post edited October 19, 2019 by personthingy
The just-released Victoria II has no multiplayer here.
Post edited October 19, 2019 by Grargar
Grargar: The just-released Victoria II has no multiplayer here.
Seriously? It's not 2015 anymore, Galaxy has been a (mostly working) thing for almost 5 years now. This is absolutely unjistifiable.
Disco Elysium is missing the Steam version's achievements.
Victoria II does not support multiplayer.
I guess thats why the version is called Civil War Edition
occono: Disco Elysium is missing the Steam version's achievements.
For missing achievements you should use this thread.
Grargar: The just-released Victoria II has no multiplayer here.
Still researching but it SEEMS LIKE, the Masterserver is down for Steam too. Unless they've removed LAN it seems like both versions would be the same then.
Post edited October 20, 2019 by omega64