It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Dracula: Love Kills sold here is missing the bonus gameplay, the strategy guide, wallpapers and the soundtrack that is available with the Steam version.
Pajama: Dracula: Love Kills sold here is missing the bonus gameplay, the strategy guide, wallpapers and the soundtrack that is available with the Steam version.
Did you test this yourself (so collector's edition is not shown in menu) or do you think that#s the case because it is not mentioned on the store page?
MarkoH01: Did you test this yourself (so collector's edition is not shown in menu)
Yes, it's just the basic game.
MarkoH01: Did you test this yourself (so collector's edition is not shown in menu)
Pajama: Yes, it's just the basic game.
Thank you for comfirming this. Will open a support ticket - maybe GOG can do something. If not, I probably will refund the game without dowmload.
MarkoH01: Thank you for comfirming this. Will open a support ticket - maybe GOG can do something. If not, I probably will refund the game without dowmload.
Just sent a support ticket too. Hopefully they'll get the extra content here especially as, after the sale is finished, the price will be the same as the version on Steam.
MarkoH01: Thank you for comfirming this. Will open a support ticket - maybe GOG can do something. If not, I probably will refund the game without dowmload.
Pajama: Just sent a support ticket too. Hopefully they'll get the extra content here especially as, after the sale is finished, the price will be the same as the version on Steam.
Great. The more tickets wie open for this the higher the chance that GOG will act and contact Frogwares about it.
Post edited October 11, 2019 by MarkoH01
Finally movement regarding the missing Primordia language update. Appearently now it is up to GOG (see attachment).
Attachments:
high rated
Added:
Circle Empires - missing updates
SUPERHOT - missing updates
The Westport Independent - price mismatch between GOG and Steam

Removed:
Eliza - no longer missing updates
Project Highrise - no offical Linux support on Steam, removing for now

Updated:
Aarklash Legacy - missing Polish language
Earth 2150 - Included Soundtrack missing songs compared to the Soundtrack DLC sold on Steam, missing Mac build
Earth 2160 - missing Mac and Linux builds
Interstellaria - missing updates
Immortal Redneck - missing Deluxe Edition as well as Artbook (also part of Deluxe Ed.)
Pixel Piracy - missing updates

Party Hard 2 - missing update is on GOG since April
Legrand Legacy - missing update is on GOG since July
Post edited October 11, 2019 by ElTerprise
PainOfSalvation: Couldn't find any info if this was reported - The Westport Independent GOG vs Steam price $10 vs $5. Steam had price cut in April 2018. Also GOG version has less features (missing achievements + cloud saves).
Bad news, I told GOG support about a base price difference for a different game and was basically only told: "we don't do price matching."
This wasn't concerning a sale, just the base price.
omega64: Bad news, I told GOG support about a base price difference for a different game and was basically only told: "we don't do price matching."
Sounds like a misunderstanding. If not...that's terrible.
omega64: Bad news, I told GOG support about a base price difference for a different game and was basically only told: "we don't do price matching."
Wurzelkraft: Sounds like a misunderstanding. If not...that's terrible.
I asked for clarification just to be sure, hope I get an answer soon.
omega64: snip
Wurzelkraft: snip
Hmm, I interpret that as "it's on the devs/publishers to set the price" and that GOG just can't have a hand in it. Given the best GOG could do in the past was the Fair Price Package scheme, it really sounds like the inability to price match is due to being out of their hands, not out of maliciousness/dislike/whatever. This also makes sense when remembering it's on devs/publishers to set regional pricing (or not).

So... time to have some hard words with the people actually pulling the strings. :9
Post edited October 12, 2019 by personthingy
personthingy: This also makes sense when remembering it's on devs/publishers to set regional pricing (or not).
Considering all those indie devs saying, back when the matter was still more directly challenged, that they were never aware that not having regional pricing was a thing here and they just used the defaults, always doubted that. I mean, they CAN have flat pricing, or only discounts for some poorer regions and flat for the rest, but highly doubt they're even nudged it that direction.
On the matter of price matching though, at least GOG never claimed that, and it could be understood that there's a small DRM-free charge compared to prices on DRMed platforms and/or a compatibility charge for old games that they patched themselves to work now. Should be quite small though, and just in those cases, so not compared to the game being available DRM free on some other store and without custom GOG patching.
Wurzelkraft: Sounds like a misunderstanding. If not...that's terrible.
Yup, got in confirmed. No price matching concerning base prices. They don't even try to ask the developers/publishers to lower the price when it has been lowered on Steam.
omega64: Yup, got in confirmed. No price matching concerning base prices. They don't even try to ask the developers/publishers to lower the price when it has been lowered on Steam.
Bad practice. It should be in GOG's best interest du ensure parity between them and other services, especially considering pricing.