It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Nothing against an influx of lewd adult themed games; but it does look like there is not much variation in those that come.
BeatriceElysia: Just because they said PC doesn't mean they plan a multiplatform PC release.
Don't worry, they are.
Attachments:
kingdom.jpg (297 Kb)
Post edited November 14, 2018 by Grargar
BeatriceElysia: Just because they said PC doesn't mean they plan a multiplatform PC release.
Grargar: Don't worry, they are.
Great, that's awesome.
Kingdom Two Crowns will be released on PC and consoles on December 11th. The GOG logo appeared on the official site so a GOG release is possible, but maybe not Day 1.
high rated
New in the catalog: Paul Cuisset

Could be for the Flashback remake
The-Business: New in the catalog: Paul Cuisset

I've got my fingers crossed for the original Flashback, or one of his oldies like Fade to Black or Future Wars: Adventures in Time
Why not all of them?
The-Business: New in the catalog: Paul Cuisset

SCPM: I've got my fingers crossed for the original Flashback, or one of his oldies like Fade to Black or Future Wars: Adventures in Time
i effing love the flashback games.

any of them would be instabuy!
high rated
Hello. I'm the developer of Citrouille.

Unfortunately no, it's not coming to Gog. We proposed our game to Gog and it has been refused for being too "niche". If you want to help us getting it on Gog you can add it to the list of wished games and vote for it.

Thank you :)
MadWatch: Unfortunately no, it's not coming to Gog. We proposed our game to Gog and it has been refused for being too "niche".
Sorry to hear that, but yes, their "curation" is sometimes a bit quirky :|.

To be honest I was already planning to buy it if it came here, so I'm definitely going to vote for it on the wishlist if you say that helps.

Cheers!

Edit: And since there was no wishlist entry for it (come on guys, really??? Nobody created one?), I've created one here.
Post edited November 14, 2018 by WinterSnowfall
MadWatch: Hello. I'm the developer of Citrouille.

Unfortunately no, it's not coming to Gog. We proposed our game to Gog and it has been refused for being too "niche". If you want to help us getting it on Gog you can add it to the list of wished games and vote for it.

Thank you :)
Thank you for the reply .
MadWatch: .... refused for being too "niche"...
Again with this? How many totally not niche VNs just released today? Come on, GOG.
MadWatch: .... refused for being too "niche"...
MrFortyFive: Again with this? How many totally not niche VNs just released today? Come on, GOG.
I think "niche" stand for "not enoguh paying costumers".
Post edited November 14, 2018 by BeatriceElysia
MrFortyFive: Again with this? How many totally not niche VNs just released today? Come on, GOG.
BeatriceElysia: I think "niche" stand for "not enoguh playing costumers".
more likely "not enough paying customers" ;)
BeatriceElysia: I think "niche" stand for "not enoguh playing costumers".
Ghorpm: more likely "not enough paying customers" ;)
LOL, totally what I meant.