It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: The page for Atomic Heart, under one of the FAQs mentions a GOG release:
https://buy.mundfish.com/en/
They have removed the mention of GOG from their website?
loki1985: I sure hope so. Also hoping for Dead Island, now that we have Techland here.
Wishmaster777: I was looking for something more reliable. I do hope as well, but hope is hope, while clues and confirmations are something I am looking forward.
I'm extremely surprised that we didn't had yet release of CoJ: Bound in Blood. Because this game has since years DRM-free version ,which was sold by Techland on no longer existing Boxoffstore (ok, technically you can still download your games from it, but shop is no longer offering games). And it's relatively "fresh" game, so there shouldn't be any technical issues with adjusting it to work as well.
Wishmaster777: I was looking for something more reliable. I do hope as well, but hope is hope, while clues and confirmations are something I am looking forward.
MartiusR: I'm extremely surprised that we didn't had yet release of CoJ: Bound in Blood. Because this game has since years DRM-free version ,which was sold by Techland on no longer existing Boxoffstore (ok, technically you can still download your games from it, but shop is no longer offering games). And it's relatively "fresh" game, so there shouldn't be any technical issues with adjusting it to work as well.
I would not like to see this franchise be one of those where we get the first few games released on Gog, while the rest being available on Steam only. In this case, only the first part to be released on Gog.
BeatriceElysia: Planning to get Battle brothers soon, now that they're writing at least partially Realms Beyond.
Wait, wait, what? Developers of Battle Brothers are working on Realms Beyond? Did that game even got funded?
Post edited November 18, 2018 by Mafwek
BeatriceElysia: Planning to get Battle brothers soon, now that they're writing at least partially Realms Beyond.
Mafwek: Wait, wait, what? Developers of Battle Brothers are working on Realms Beyond? Did that game even got founded?
Yes, with 120% percentage.
Mafwek: Wait, wait, what? Developers of Battle Brothers are working on Realms Beyond? Did that game even got funded?
Writers of Battle Brothers to be exact.
I contacted Iceberg Interactive, publisher of the upcoming Railroad Corporation, to ask if there will be a release on GOG (so far it has only been announced for Steam). The response (via email) was that there will be a GOG release "if they [GOG] want it".
high rated
I'm sorry if you already got this... But I just found out about The 13th Doll.
The release date is set between December and February. And there is a GOG symbol on their site.
http://www.the13thdoll.com/indexMain.php
arsalan12: I really hope that someday On one lives forever 2 releases on GOG. This game was so good, it's sad that we can't buy it anywhere.
Just ordered a copy from amazon a few days ago, for a few euros. Or did you mean a digital copy?
Post edited November 19, 2018 by superstande
superstande: Just ordered a copy from amazon a few days ago, for a few euros. Or did you mean a digital copy?
Digital copy. I prefer games that are on Steam and GOG.
superstande: I'm sorry if you already got this... But I just found out about The 13th Doll.
The release date is set between December and February. And there is a GOG symbol on their site.
http://www.the13thdoll.com/indexMain.php
Wow, I though this project was dead all these years since it was first announced. Thanks for posting :D
*evil Stauf laughter in the background*
arsalan12: Digital copy. I prefer games that are on Steam and GOG.
Right. Me too. Just got fed up with waiting NOLFs to appear on GOG. The legal hell may take years, or decades, with big names like Warner threatening with lawsuits and then not bothering to even state their part in the contract... Ludicrous.
superstande: Right. Me too. Just got fed up with waiting NOLFs to appear on GOG. The legal hell may take years, or decades, with big names like Warner threatening with lawsuits and then not bothering to even state their part in the contract... Ludicrous.
Agreed.
Field of Glory - Empires is coming soon from Slitherine/Matrix. But the dev is AGEOD, and so far AGEOD hasn't had their games here yet. I wonder if we'll get Empires and maybe AGEOD's catalog. That would be sweet.

http://www.matrixgames.com/products/product.asp?gid=789
Wishmaster777: Can we expect more Call Of Juarez titles here?
Who friggin' knows with this place and what publishers are willing to do.

I'm still waiting for Assassin's Creed 2... how many years has it been since the original was added here?
Wishmaster777: Can we expect more Call Of Juarez titles here?
ReynardFox: Who friggin' knows with this place and what publishers are willing to do.

I'm still waiting for Assassin's Creed 2... how many years has it been since the original was added here?
Making money with DRM free games is against their pro-DRM agenda. They do not want to get in the position in which they have to explain shareholders why they where wasting millions for various types of DRM which could have spend on broadening the customer base with richer game contend (aside from having a broader base with DRM free by default).

So they decided for the next best thing: Lie to the shareholders. Or rather withholding the knowledge, nod silently and keep spending millions on DRM knowing that no one (in position of power) will question it anyway.