It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Desert Child is launching on GOG on December 11:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyFZAD4Ek2o

And The First Tree is launching November 30:
https://twitter.com/DavidWehle/status/1062017900683264000
high rated
While it's been here in its InDev state for some time, Parkitect has gotten a full release date now: November 29. The game's price will increase by $10 at that point, so for those that are interested in it, you might want to grab it before then.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by Mr.Mumbles
November 29th also sees the release of the 'Beasts and Exploration' DLC + Supporter Edition of said DLC for Battle Brothers on gog.com.

mannefriedrich: @Nomada Studio:

Published by Devolver Digital, so there's a good chance 'PC' would also include gog.com.
Caesar.: I noticed the studio is from Spain so I dropped them a line. Unfortunately, they replied that the PC release will be Steam-only for the time being, although they are "open to expand this in the future".

For anyone interested in GRIS, it won't hurt to contact Nomada Studio and let them know about the joyness of DRM-free releases: https://nomada.studio/studio/ :)
Thanks for poking.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by mannefriedrich
high rated
Entries in the catalog have appeared for (both NSFW links) Moonstone and
Novectacle, so we should expect new MangaGamer visual novels shortly.
high rated
In addition to several more Visual Novel developers, there is also Little Orbit.

Likely for the new Descent.
SCPM: ...
At last! Moonstone on GOG. :-P

Edit: removed the quotation text because something in the forum parser glitched on it.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by VanishedOne
SCPM: ...
VanishedOne: At last! Moonstone on GOG. :-P

Edit: removed the quotation text because something in the forum parser glitched on it.
Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight sounded so much like a hentai game when I first heard of it :D
Post edited November 13, 2018 by tremere110
mannefriedrich: November 29th also sees the release of the 'Beasts and Exploration' DLC + Supporter Edition of said DLC for Battle Brothers on gog.com.
Neat I didn't know about this. I really enjoyed this game - though it was a bit tough / tense at times. I "solved" it with a pretty boring ending once (basically fought a big battle then wussed out and decided to retire ;) ). And I put a decent amount of time into an Iron Man run, though again I wussed out and stopped playing once my guys got good enough that I was afraid to lose one LOL.

Maybe an expansion will be enough to get me to fire it back up again. The gear in game can get expensive, but there's something really fun about seeing a ragtag band of a few guys with torn shirts and crappy swords turn into fully armored knights stomping across a battlefield... but even then you're never really safe...

tremere110: Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight sounded so much like a hentai game when I first heard of it :D
It's a shame we don't have Moonstone here. The game was a pioneer in the depiction of gore. And I still remember fondly the times when I played it co-op with friends. Great gameplay too!
Not many games allowed for 4 players, back in the day :)

tremere110: Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight sounded so much like a hentai game when I first heard of it :D
That the first thing I saw was a pink background with harts, boobs and an age verification on SCPMs link did not really removed this consideration ;)

edit:
Ok. They are hentai. I guess these are two very different Moonstones.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by Anothername
Anothername: That the first thing I saw was a pink background with harts, boobs and an age verification on SCPMs link did not really removed this consideration ;)

edit:
Ok. They are hentai. I guess these are two very different Moonstones.
Well, the first thing which I noticed after this was the word "Incest". Second thing was price. No thank you.
You all got me excited for a remake of the classic Amiga game, Moonstone.
Now I am sad :(
The-Business: In addition to several more Visual Novel developers, there is also Little Orbit.

Indeed, for those curious the other companies are:
aiueoKompany
Liz-Arts (at first I thought it was Lizsoft and my heart skipped a beat thinking that Fortune Summoners was finally coming here. :(
Spicy Tails

In addition, Kingdom: Two Crowns is launching on GOG December 11th:
https://rawfury.com/kingdom-two-crowns-launches-on-pc-and-console-december-11th/
Doc0075: You all got me excited for a remake of the classic Amiga game, Moonstone.
Now I am sad :(
Yeah, exactly. I got very happy for a moment and then... sigh...
The-Business: In addition to several more Visual Novel developers, there is also Little Orbit.

SCPM: Indeed, for those curious the other companies are:
aiueoKompany
Liz-Arts (at first I thought it was Lizsoft and my heart skipped a beat thinking that Fortune Summoners was finally coming here. :(
Spicy Tails

In addition, Kingdom: Two Crowns is launching on GOG December 11th:
https://rawfury.com/kingdom-two-crowns-launches-on-pc-and-console-december-11th/
Just because they said PC doesn't mean they plan a multiplatform PC release.