It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Call of Juarez would be instabuy.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_call_of_juarez_f4996
Edward_Carnby: Call of Juarez would be instabuy.
And now you can buy first game from GOG. :)

P.S. Is there any news about Sniper Elite 2 or Ghost Warrior series coming to GOG?
Andrey82: P.S. Is there any news about Sniper Elite 2 or Ghost Warrior series coming to GOG?
There are (clear) indications regarding Sniper Elite v2, but, as it always goes with these things, there's no way of knowing what's the ETA.
The-Business: "Techland Publishing": ?
zlaywal: Call of Juarez and/or Dying Light?
Dying Light is actually here
zlaywal: Call of Juarez and/or Dying Light?
tfishell: Dying Light is actually here
It is. It's just very hard to find and buy from germany. you'll need a VPN.
high rated
Coming to GOG & Steam Next Friday!

That’s right, Bad North will be releasing on GOG and Steam next Friday (November 16 2018). This will also mark the first launch for Mac OSX which we know will be great news for some of you!

~ November 16th @ 5pm CET / 8am PST ~

This release will include all of the updates to date, plus everything from Patch 1.05, which we haven’t even announced yet!
badnorth.com/news/gog-steam-release-date
@Nomada Studio:
Proud to announce that GRIS will release on PC and Nintendo Switch on December 13! Watch the new gameplay trailer [...]: youtube.com/watch?v=kFrs1tGy_zg
Published by Devolver Digital, so there's a good chance 'PC' would also include gog.com.
mannefriedrich: @Nomada Studio:

Proud to announce that GRIS will release on PC and Nintendo Switch on December 13! Watch the new gameplay trailer [...]: youtube.com/watch?v=kFrs1tGy_zg
mannefriedrich: Published by Devolver Digital, so there's a good chance 'PC' would also include gog.com.
Animation (motion, especially transformations and transitions) are awesome! I hope we will get it here.
low rated

Post edited November 25, 2018 by Fairfox
hmcpretender: It is. It's just very hard to find and buy from germany. you'll need a VPN.
Fairfox: you germans got it bad. repressed censor-lords. i thought europe would be more liberal than that... i mean its a pixel-tastic video game. i know theres moar nuance to it than that, but c'mon already. then again we dont like to show tits or dicks in this country and i welcome moar dick-action, so fml rite
It's not europe in general. Germany is just a little overzealous when it comes to youth protection. It got better in recent years though. I guess if Dying Light was released today, it wouldn't get banned anymore but you never know...
low rated
Any sign of a Gog release of Void Bastards ?

https://voidbastards.com
mannefriedrich: @Nomada Studio:

mannefriedrich: Published by Devolver Digital, so there's a good chance 'PC' would also include gog.com.
I noticed the studio is from Spain so I dropped them a line. Unfortunately, they replied that the PC release will be Steam-only for the time being, although they are "open to expand this in the future".

For anyone interested in GRIS, it won't hurt to contact Nomada Studio and let them know about the joyness of DRM-free releases: https://nomada.studio/studio/ :)
high rated
Superfighters Deluxe might be coming to GOG.
Steam page
Source
HoangMarcel: Source
GOG, G2A and itch.io are ones we'll probably look at... and others I can't think of right now.
o_O