It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MadWatch: Hello. I'm the developer of Citrouille.

Unfortunately no, it's not coming to Gog. We proposed our game to Gog and it has been refused for being too "niche". If you want to help us getting it on Gog you can add it to the list of wished games and vote for it.

Thank you :)
WinterSnowfall: Edit: And since there was no wishlist entry for it (come on guys, really??? Nobody created one?), I've created one here.
Voted!

WinterSnowfall: Sorry to hear that, but yes, their "curation" is most of the time a bit quirky :|.
Fixed for you.

I "lost" here Rampage Knights ( https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/rampage_knights ) the same way - game was rejected. So much fun, but not here :(
And several other games - asked the developers if they were planning to publish their game here and received an answer that they were trying, but the game was rejected.
Angry! Angry!!! ANGRY!!!
The-Business: Why not all of them?
Why not indeed? :)
Originally, I thought you had linked to that Ubisoft remake of Flasback, but now I see that the link was for the Switch version:
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/flashback-switch
I'm glad to see the original version is included:
" In addition to the original 1993 game, this version includes a Modern mode, with:

Post-FX graphic filters,
Completely remastered sound and music,
A brand new "Rewind" function, variable according to the level of difficulty
Tutorials for those who need a boost!"

Since that game card has Paul Cuisset also listed as the sole developer, I'm in agreement with you that GOG is also getting this 25th anniversary edition.
high rated
Interesting X-Com-like Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden can appear on GOG at some point in the future...

from https://forums.funcom.com/t/game-delivery-will-it-only-be-steam/44639 :
"For the December 4 launch we’re only going to be launching through Steam on PC. We’re not ruling out that MYZ: Road to Eden may appear on other storefronts (like GOG), but for the foreseeable future it will only be Steam."
Post edited November 15, 2018 by cyboff
MadWatch: Hello. I'm the developer of Citrouille.

Unfortunately no, it's not coming to Gog. We proposed our game to Gog and it has been refused for being too "niche". If you want to help us getting it on Gog you can add it to the list of wished games and vote for it.

Thank you :)
Thanks for being here :)

Yeah, I can see the problem already. Its to high rez. To even have a chance as a platformer on gog it needs to look 20-25y old.

For real, nobody really knows how the curation works. We sometimes like to think they help; but than a game like yours gets rejected on a day which releases a quadrizillion visual novels for being too niche and there is just no excuse anymore left. :/
Can we expect more Call Of Juarez titles here?
mannefriedrich: November 29th also sees the release of the 'Beasts and Exploration' DLC + Supporter Edition of said DLC for Battle Brothers on gog.com.
Ixamyakxim: Neat I didn't know about this. I really enjoyed this game - though it was a bit tough / tense at times. I "solved" it with a pretty boring ending once (basically fought a big battle then wussed out and decided to retire ;) ). And I put a decent amount of time into an Iron Man run, though again I wussed out and stopped playing once my guys got good enough that I was afraid to lose one LOL.

Maybe an expansion will be enough to get me to fire it back up again. The gear in game can get expensive, but there's something really fun about seeing a ragtag band of a few guys with torn shirts and crappy swords turn into fully armored knights stomping across a battlefield... but even then you're never really safe...
Part 1 and 2 of a new walkthrough showcasing some of 'Beasts and Explorations' new features have just been made public, in case anyone's interested.
Wishmaster777: Can we expect more Call Of Juarez titles here?
I sure hope so. Also hoping for Dead Island, now that we have Techland here.
Ixamyakxim: Neat I didn't know about this. I really enjoyed this game - though it was a bit tough / tense at times. I "solved" it with a pretty boring ending once (basically fought a big battle then wussed out and decided to retire ;) ). And I put a decent amount of time into an Iron Man run, though again I wussed out and stopped playing once my guys got good enough that I was afraid to lose one LOL.

Maybe an expansion will be enough to get me to fire it back up again. The gear in game can get expensive, but there's something really fun about seeing a ragtag band of a few guys with torn shirts and crappy swords turn into fully armored knights stomping across a battlefield... but even then you're never really safe...
mannefriedrich: Part 1 and 2 of a new walkthrough showcasing some of 'Beasts and Explorations' new features have just been made public, in case anyone's interested.
Planning to get Battle brothers soon, now that they're writing at least partially Realms Beyond.
cyboff: Interesting X-Com-like Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden can appear on GOG at some point in the future...

from https://forums.funcom.com/t/game-delivery-will-it-only-be-steam/44639 :
"For the December 4 launch we’re only going to be launching through Steam on PC. We’re not ruling out that MYZ: Road to Eden may appear on other storefronts (like GOG), but for the foreseeable future it will only be Steam."
" but for the foreseeable future it will only be Steam "

Are you sure you want to see this game on Gog if it means no patches / support ?
loki1985: I sure hope so. Also hoping for Dead Island, now that we have Techland here.
Only expect the Definitive Editions of Dead Island, not the original versions, more stable and uncensored (=nudity).
i_hope_you_rot: Are you sure you want to see this game on Gog if it means no patches / support ?
Released here one or two years later, after everything is patched, perfectly stable, bug-free, as an Ultra-Final-GOTY version with all the DLCs and content, DRM-free, is all what I want :D Then the devs can even abandon the game :D
MaxFulvus: ....and uncensored (=nudity).
I think I'll pass on zombie bazongas. =P
Mr.Mumbles: I think I'll pass on zombie bazongas. =P
It's more about babes on billboards, so you are safe ;)
Wishmaster777: Can we expect more Call Of Juarez titles here?
loki1985: I sure hope so. Also hoping for Dead Island, now that we have Techland here.
I was looking for something more reliable. I do hope as well, but hope is hope, while clues and confirmations are something I am looking forward.
A release on GOG that is later than on other stores does not inherently mean that GOG won't receive patches, DLC etc. It is possible to release on other stores first and still give GOG the exact same version as them.