It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Brütal Legend
Hellasweet awesomefest of METAL. The voice acting is beyond superb. The over the top everything is fantastically over the top. I have never taken so many screenshots of so much WTF scenery ever before. I laughed. I laughed so hard. I felt like a badass. This may end up being my GOTY. Life is awesome and full of METAL, NOISE, BLOOD and FIREEEE!

Downsides, the radial menu bites. The major stagefights could be a bit more complex in how you order troops. BUT I JUST DON'T CARE. I can play as Tim Curry. Wooo! \o/

List updated.
Played through both Chronicles of Riddick games: Escape from Butcher Bay and Assault on Dark Athena. In short, I think these are two of the better FPS games that have come out recently, primarily due to their pared-down HUD (non-existent for the most part) and lack of handholding. The environments look grimy and poorly maintained, and the atmosphere created by that really puts you in the forgotten part of the universe that you're trying to escape from.

So far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Breakthrough
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
World in Conflict: Compelte
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Medal of Honor: Airborne
System Shock 2
Mass Effect 1
Mirror's Edge
Mass Effect 2
Crysis
N v2.0
Mass Effect 3
Stronghold HD
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay
The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault of Dark Athena
Lately I finished two games: Far Cry 3 and DuckTales Remastered.

Far Cry 3 is an excellent shooter which does about everything right. Really fun and very lenghty also.

DuckTales Remastered is too much of a "die & retry" game and I didn't really like that. Then I switched on easy settings and I enjoyed it more. A bit too easy though (but normal difficulty was too hard for me).

So far in 2013:
- Alone in the Dark 3
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Blackwell Convergence
- Blackwell Unbound
- Brutal Legend
- Cognition Episode 1
- Colonization
- Deadlight
- DLC Quest + Live Freemium or Die
- DuckTales Remastered
- Far Cry 3
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- I Am Alive
- Karateka
- Law & Order Legacies
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure
- Nelly Cootalot
- Offspring Fling
- Red Faction: Guerilla
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
- The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Just got Ending C in Volgarr the Viking. WOOT!
Just finished Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City - The Lost And Damned (PC).

Added to my list of 2013 finished games:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post44
Project Eden (22nd of September 630pm)

All the positive things. It is a game and sometimes it is fun. Really it is what it is an idea that barely works. Awful ending BTW

PS Thanks GOG for putting this on sale and thank you for ruining my childhood
Post edited September 22, 2013 by mrking58
Just finished The Bureau: xcom declassified and although it was ok dont think ill play it ever again and it aint xcom.
Today I finished my first game of 2013! Dragon Age: Origins.

I'm better at starting games than finishing them. I counted the number of ongoing campaigns, RPG's+FPS's+TurnBased Strategy+RPG/RTS-crossovers+RTS+Racers: 31 campaigns in all. And only 1 I finished this year.

Luckily gaming is for fun and not for achieving something.

But slaying the Archdemon in Dragon-Age was a nice achievement, even though it was a bit of an anti-climax (I did it in 1 try on Nightmare difficulty, it's by far not the hardest fight in the game by the time my character is as strong as she became in the end).
Finished GTA4: Lost and Damned last night.

Story kind of falls apart halfway through, which is strange for Rockstar. Gameplay is solid though.
Just finished Saints Row: The Third - Gangstas In Space DLC (PC).

Added it to my 2013 finished club:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post44

StingingVelvet: Finished GTA4: Lost and Damned last night.

Story kind of falls apart halfway through, which is strange for Rockstar. Gameplay is solid though.
I just finished that earlier today!
I liked it quite a bit - but not as much as I liked the other DLC (Ballad of Gay Tony).
Post edited September 22, 2013 by MysterD
Took a break from my Eador addiction to finish Edna & Harvey: The Breakout

Wow, gotta say, did not care for either of the two endings. Seems to me there should have been a middle option...

Overall though, a very nice game, and gets major kudos for having comments specific to just about every single interaction between any two inventory items or any inventory item with any environment item. It's like the Ben There Dan That + Time Gentlemen Please games but on a larger scale and VOICED!
Post edited September 25, 2013 by kalirion
Finished Borderlands 2: Mr Torgue's Campaign of Carnage (DLC)

Lots of funny things, but it was dragging a little by the end. Plus some annoying bugs, like the final boss that suddenly doesn't do anything anymore. Went from hardcore battle to no challenge in 2 seconds... :/

So far in 2013 : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post31
Richard and Alice. Man, what a waste of time. I don't get what GOG or any of the reviewers saw in it. Apart from average graphics and sound design even for a AGS game (I love AGS, btw) and apart from unconvincing puzzles, I didn't even think it had a mature story and neither that it was well written. The storytelling relies too much on long and mostly tedious dialogues and there isn't much food for thought here either. The game has been compared to To the Moon, but if To the Moon is the videogame equivalent of a well made Hollywood tearjerker, IMO playing Richard and Alice equates to watching a B-movie, minus any action or humor. At least it was cheap (compared to new indie games, not compared to old classics), but there are many freeware developers in the AGS community who'd be more deserving of the money. Oh well.

/rant ;)
Post edited September 25, 2013 by Leroux
Typing this as the credits roll on GTA V, absolutely loved it, my favourite of the series, better variety in the missions and better side missions, great characters (especially Trevor) and great world to drive round.

Can't wait for the GTA Online part next month!
Played a ton but well, can't finish these games: Civilization 5, Europa Universalis

Finished:
-Bioshock Infinite
-Metro - Last Light
-X-Com: Enemy Unknown
-Warhammer - Space Marine
-The Walking Dead
-Tropico 4 Expansion
-Deponia
-Far Cry 3