It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I just finished the WII version of Star Wars The Force Unleashed 2.
Finished:

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - Nice crime/mystery adventure. Well made game with interesting characters and story. Only thing I didn't like was the last chapter. Most of it was fine, but the ending was not the best imo.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
K_1269: Finished:

The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief - Nice crime/mystery adventure. Well made game with interesting characters and story. Only thing I didn't like was the last chapter. Most of it was fine, but the ending was not the best imo.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Maybe the ending is lacking because there are two more installments coming? Hopefully.
K_1269:
dirtyharry50: Maybe the ending is lacking because there are two more installments coming? Hopefully.
My problem was more with the logic of the ending. Not sure how they could solve that in a sequel. In case you've been looking forward to playing this game though, don't worry too much about it. I'm really just referring to the final cutscene, the rest of the game is fine ;)
Just finished Borderlands 2 : Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep (DLC). I must say that it was easily the best DLC for Borderlands 2, maybe even for all Borderlands games! Wow, just wow, I'm glad I skipped Sir Hammerlock's DLC for that!

Because now, I can say I have an overdose of FPS and Borderlands stuff... for a while. I still have lots of stuffs to do in that game, second run, higher difficulty, multiplayer campaigns, and I'll come back to it, but I'll give it a rest for a while.

Now it's time to go back to older games and to try to reduce that insane GOG backlog of mine...

So far in 2013 : http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post31
Post edited September 27, 2013 by xa_chan
I recently finished Fable III and really enjoyed it. It certainly was a simple and easy game but the whimsical world of Albion is a charming place and I enjoyed what I'd call "tourist mode" gameplay and entertaining characters in the game. I can see how some might criticize the combat in particular for being easy but I didn't care myself. I just had fun taking in the world and playing through the simple story of it, etc. The game has very nice visuals in its own style that I liked too.

Currently I'm working on finishing Assassin's Creed and Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II. I am having a great time with both games so far. Assassin's Creed is fun and so immersive. DoW II is awesome because it is Warhammer for one thing and because I really like the strategy and action rpg blend of the gameplay.

I feel fortunate at this point that I fell so completely behind in gaming due to all the time (years) I spent playing EverQuest and other MMOs (I still do too!) because I have so many awesome games to play which were inexpensive to acquire at this point and all run great on my system.

Coming up pretty soon after a few more modern titles I'm thinking I'll clear the backlog of games from the 1980's which in my case numbers about 20 or so titles. This may not take very long though as I'm not sure I'll actually play many if any of them in their entirety. It's more a trip down memory lane I want to take than anything else, firing them up and checking them out for varying amounts of time. If something engages me I might even see it through but I am doubtful as the games of the 80's are just too archaic now for me personally. It's really in the early 90s that for me some titles start to emerge that are really playable and enjoyable enough to finish them. I'm thinking now of say, Ultima VII or Underworld, etc. There is actually one 80's title I think I would like to play entirely though, from 1989 and that is the first Hero's Quest game.

Anyway, that's what's up with me for the time being and coming up.
Finished Stacking: a great adventure game with original gameplay and a wonderful artistic direction. I needed almost 6 hours to finish it but completionists can put much more time if they want to find all the puzzles solutions, special dolls and hi-jinks.
Eador: Genesis (Skilled difficulty, Keys of Truth victory)

FINALLY... First playthrough ended in defeat after 118 hours because I forgot about the time reversion ability at the most inopportune moment.

Finally achieved the easiest of the victories 160 hours later. Whew.

I backed up my save right prior to the win, so I can use it to try for other win conditions, but I think it's time I took a break from this game...
Just finished Primordia.

Updated list.
#2 game of the downed - Sleeping Dogs - main story
arr0whead: Just finished Primordia.

Updated list.
I just finished that one yesterday, too. I was really happy with it. Gorgeous art, well-designed puzzles, and a really interesting story.
Broken Sword II: Remastered
Broken Sword III: The Sleeping Dragon
Broken Sword VI: The Angel of Death
The Night of the Rabbit
Deponia 2
Tales of Monkey Island
Leisure Suit Larry 6
Leisure Suit Larry 7
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded
Nancy the Happy Whore and the Perfidious Petrol Station
A New Beginning
Post edited October 04, 2013 by Ingsoc85
About 10 minutes ago I completed the new Shadow Warrior on Hard difficulty. \o/
Just finished Angelica Weaver: catch me when you can, a nice little hidden object game. The game was good, nice visuals, a pinch of animation, but a story that takes all its meaning only if you have the collector edition and can play the bonus chapter (which happily I did).

I'm generally not a fan of hidden objects games, but that one was good!

So far in 2013: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post31
Welp, finally beat Fallout: New Vegas+DLCs after 8 months and 60 hours of clocked game play.

On to a new character!