It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Knights of the Old Republic. I've owned it in some form for at least eight years, and it's still as fun now as it was the first time I played it. Actually, it's even more fun, because now that I'm older, I can understand the mechanics and the story better, making it a much more enjoyable experience. Now, on to KotOR II.
I just finished Grisaia no Kajitsu. (84 hours)

It's a great but slow visual novel with ten endings. The story is interesting and there are good characters and great character development.
Some of the H-scenes where unnecessary but luckily they are just a very short part of the game.
The endings a diverse, ranging from "very bad" to "everything's good". To quote some random guy from the net: "And Makina's bad end...wow holy shit that was something indeed."

I also updated my list.
I (or rather random.org) decided that I should take a look at the Director's cut / HD'd edition of Broken Sword, a game I last played through in its original form 15 years ago
The old content had lost none of its charm and I liked the way the new content filled in a lot of the background details about Nico's father and the series of murders that got the pair embroiled in all the Da Vinci Code before there WAS a Da Vinci code conspiracy shenanigans
But then I like the set piece puzzles (sliding blocks, deciphering etc) that were added, they're the kind of thing that show up in Daedalic adventures and I like those, I guess I see why some think they're sacrilege though
And yes its a shame the original intro wasn't faithfully updated but, reading the blurb at the end it turns out that they artist, who was in his 20s died soon after the game's original release - so sad!
I got through it quite quickly partly because I'd played through it before and partly because it is a bit easy (the new built in hint system helped a little bit too!) I think it makes an excellent introduction to point and clicks but veterans who haven't played it yet should also give it a go because it has one of the best plots in all adventuring!
Love this game!

Oh, full list:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post107
Post edited August 15, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
LOL since making that last post I have done a full playthrough of Dear Ester, although I'm not sure I should include it on the list as it wasn't so much a game I played as some art I experienced
It was a very pretty tech demo that really showed off my new (second hand) graphics card!
It was like a quick Scottish walking holiday without leaving the comfort of my living room only with slightly more contemplation of mortality, the caves chapter was very nice!

Full list
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post107
15.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
-----> 16.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Reverie (PS3)
-----> 17.08.2013 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Resurrection (PS3)

Oh god, it took me over three hours to defeat the Forgotten One. I made it to the third part, but I spent all my LIght magic and couldnt sustain the fight without getting hit to recharge it. In the end I restarted the level and made sure I made it to the last part without using any magic. It worked :) I'm still shaking a bit :) The pleasure after all the frustration was worth it :)
Post edited August 17, 2013 by JediEagle
BioShock: Infinite
Tomb Raider (2013)
I just finished Lego: The Lord of the Rings.

I finished only the story because the game became boring very quick.
There where a few good jokes but most of the time they very just stupid.

On the good side: The fall of Gandalf with the Balrog was great and overall the music was good.

I also updated my list.
Holidays are a wonderful opportunity to get your backlog down. :) All in all these are the games I finished in 2013:

• Deathspank: Thongs of Virtue
• Limbo
• Waking Mars

And in my holidays the last ten days:
• Swords and Soldiers HD
• Hotline Miami
• The Great Art Race (Vermeer 2)
• Hacker Evolution: Duality

I would also play the other two parts of Hacker Evolution now, but Indiegamestand cut the bonus from my game wallet though I paid for it (already written to support).
Post edited August 18, 2013 by ZivilSword
Just finished Gone Home.
JudasIscariot: Just finished Gone Home.
Yep, same. Really enjoyed it. It's decidedly not for everyone, but it certainly was for me.
Medal of Honour: Breakthrough

I enjoyed this one more than the orignal as well. Great games when they came out originally but they are certainly a little dated now. There are alot better shooters out there as far as gun play goes.
Updated my list.

8-10 Hydrophobia: Prophecy - I got this for cheap, and I thought it was just ok. The water effects in the game were pretty cool, but nothing else stood out to me.

8-16 Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2: Future Legend of Rhythm Alien - I enjoyed this game a lot more than the original. I beat the game on the "Just Right" difficulty level, and I got a Perfect on all of the levels. I will definitely come back to this in the future to try out the hard difficulty and to find all of the hidden stuff.

8-19 SuperFrog HD - I didn't really like this one because it was way too easy. I never played the original, so I don't know if the original is this easy or if the HD version was just made to be super easy.
OvaltineJenkins: Updated my list.
I will definitely come back to this in the future to try out the hard difficulty and to find all of the hidden stuff.
You really should! Personally, I think hard is the way to play that game. To me, playing on easy or medium felt like you were simply going from left to right without much of a challenge.
A week ago I finished FlatOut. Very nice arcade racing game with cool tracks and destruction physics on cars. Frustrating at moments, but not that hard once you learn the tracks and your car. Lots of fun :)
JudasIscariot: Just finished Gone Home.
Austrobogulator: Yep, same. Really enjoyed it. It's decidedly not for everyone, but it certainly was for me.
How is it decidedly not for everyone? I am curious as I've wish listed it but maybe there are things about it I wouldn't like? I haven't really found much yet in the way of detailed reviews of the game.