It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
supplementscene: Fair play as a taster then. I hate buying first episodes that never get the rest of the story
MarkoH01: Waiting for episodes is fun - all the excitement and suspense if you ever will be able to finish a game ;) Waiting for years now for Kentucky Route Zero to be completed.
I've been waiting for years to start it unsure whether it'd be ever finished. It is in my backlog for that reason. Any news on that one.

Do you go back and re-play the prior bit to refresh your mind when a new episode comes out?
MarkoH01: Waiting for episodes is fun - all the excitement and suspense if you ever will be able to finish a game ;) Waiting for years now for Kentucky Route Zero to be completed.
supplementscene: I've been waiting for years to start it unsure whether it'd be ever finished. It is in my backlog for that reason. Any news on that one.

Do you go back and re-play the prior bit to refresh your mind when a new episode comes out?
I like the game but it is exhausting because of it containing only text so no ... so far I just played each episode after release. The devs are really tight lipped when the question about a release is asked so I doubt there will be news for the final episode yet but I could search for it.
paarth.tiwari: Dungeons​ 2 free on GOG for 48 hrs :)
Great !! TY.
high rated
Humble Trove has 7 games free to download until 2nd of March (without monthly subscription):
- 2000:1: A Space Felony
- Uurnog
- THOR.N
- Crescent Bay
- Hitchhiker
- Quiet City
- Keyboard Sports
Logtck: Humble Trove has 7 games free to download until 2nd of March (without monthly subscription):
- Uurnog
- THOR.N
- Crescent Bay
- Hitchhiker
- Quiet City
- Keyboard Sports
Thanks I didn't had a couple of them.
Game Giveaway of the Day - Insider Tales - Stolen Venus
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help solve the biggest art robbery in decades and recover a stolen masterpiece in this mysterious Hidden Object game! Insider Tales: The Stolen Venus puts you and Inspector Francesca di Porta on the case, as you track down the criminals responsible for the theft of Botticelli`s The Birth of Venus. Discover centuries-old hidden facts and enigmas, and enjoy addicting mini-games on your pursuit of justice!
Logtck: Humble Trove has 7 games free to download until 2nd of March (without monthly subscription):
- Uurnog
- THOR.N
- Crescent Bay
- Hitchhiker
- Quiet City
- Keyboard Sports
Why don't they allow to just add the drm free version to your account? It will cost them less in transfer fees:
I have no desire to download a bunch of executable until I decide which of them I actually want to try...
Comparing to last promo 2 are new(Quiet City, Keyboard Sports), While Cat Girl Without Salad from last is not free anymore.
Post edited February 17, 2018 by BlackThorny
- Uurnog
- THOR.N
- Crescent Bay
- Hitchhiker
- Quiet City
- Keyboard Sports
BlackThorny: Why don't they allow to just add the drm free version to your account? It will cost them less in transfer fees:
I have no desire to download a bunch of executable until I decide which of them I actually want to try...
Comparing to last promo 2 are new(Quiet City, Keyboard Sports), While Cat Girl Without Salad from last is not free anymore.
I think Humble will allow to add the DRM free to your account only for the ones in the Monthly you subscribe (at least it is for me for the Humble originals in the 2 monthly I subscribed).
By the way, since the download size of the free games listed above is well below 1GB, I think you can download and keep them somewhere without too many problems, ready to be played whenever you need it!
The other games in the Trove will be always available in case of a new monthly subscription.
Logtck: By the way, since the download size of the free games listed above is well below 1GB, I think you can download and keep them somewhere without too many problems, ready to be played whenever you need it!
The other games in the Trove will be always available in case of a new monthly subscription.
Some of them are 700Mb apiece. So be mindful of that. With the windows and linux versions it's about 2.6Gb, so you can easily shove it on a DVD disc.
13M quiet_city_win32.zip
58M quiet_city_linux.zip
62M Uurnog.exe
183M HitchHiker_FirstRide_09_02_2018_17_28.zip
264M 2000_to_1_A_Space_Felony_1.05_32bit.zip
276M Keyboard_Sports__Windows_.zip
286M KeyboardSports_linux.tar.gz
743M THORN_1.0.4_x64.exe
777M CrescentBay_1.0.4_x64.exe
Game Giveaway of the Day - Jack of All Tribes
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Help Jack travel to the past and rule a primitive tribe in Jack of all Tribes, a fun Time Management game! Search for artifacts from the future that Jack needs to return to his own time. Free the tribe from the oppressive domination of the Dumbheads and fulfill Jack’s destiny. Introduce new technology to the tribe with help from the chief’s beautiful daughter and make your way home!
CITIES IN MOTION is free in gamesessions

https://www.gamesessions.com/zz
suiper: CITIES IN MOTION is free in gamesessions
The actual article says $5 for a steam key:

http://blog.gamesessions.com/cities-motion-giveaway/
suiper: CITIES IN MOTION is free in gamesessions
drmike: The actual article says $5 for a steam key:

http://blog.gamesessions.com/cities-motion-giveaway/
true but you get the GameSessions version free if you play it for 5 mins before the deadline

Edit:
they just give the option after wards to get a steam version for the 5 bucks should one prefer to play it thru steam
Post edited February 23, 2018 by Vyraexii
Vyraexii: .
So.... one has to create a gamesessions acct, then presumably dl their unique launcher (every site has a unique launcher it seems), then dl the game, then play for 5m, and THEN you get the game free? Oh, and you have to do it all before the giveaway ends?

Meh, too much hassle for me.
Post edited February 23, 2018 by BlueMooner
Vyraexii: .
BlueMooner: So.... one has to create a gamesessions acct, then presumably dl their unique launcher (every site has a unique launcher it seems), then dl the game, then play for 5m, and THEN you get the game free?

Meh, too much hassle for me.
yup and after you get it for free for the 5 mins playtime you have the option to buy a steam key for it for 5 bucks (prolly us $)