It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
sunrain: Masters of Orion: 9FHH0729XX63845F7V

Hard West: A3VD0729XX63845FG5

XX = December in numbers
Thanks I claimed masters of orion
Game Giveaway of the day - Mystery Solitaire: Arkham's Spirits
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Immerse yourself in the most beloved and entrancing world of Howard Lovecraft! This world reflected the image of the poet himself, his life, and gloomy yet wonderful poetics.

Explore 12 locations connected with Howard's life and work to earn cool trophies in the game Mystery Solitaire: Arkham's Spirits! Levels of various difficulty provide several hours of exciting gameplay every day, while special golden cards add an extra layer of fun! Don't miss a nice chance to investigate the world full of mystery in this great solitaire game!
Get free Sparkle 2 Evo steam key from IndieGala giveaway!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.
Post edited January 06, 2018 by Leuu
Leuu: Get free Sparkle 2 Evo steam key from IndieGala giveaway!

At the bottom page, close YT subscribe by clicking "X", account on IndieGala required.
Seem to be over already. That was fast! :-p
Don't know when giveaway starts, i wrote as soon as i got the key.
Get free Sonic CD steam key from Alienware Arena giveaway.

Required account 2+ on Alienware Arena. Check how to get arp points, at the top page REWARDS/ARP- easy to get.
Post edited January 07, 2018 by Leuu
Game Giveaway of the Day - Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

It turns out even Dracula has an online dating profile, but when his princess turns out a bit different than her picture, Dracula is having second thoughts. He's not ready for that kind of commitment, but she certainly is!

Help Dracula escape the bonds of holy matrimony in 45 unique levels featuring Dracula's monster friends and the humans trying to capture him. Order your servants to clear obstacles, construct buildings, and negotiate with heroes to make a break for freedom in this hilarious resource time management game! Will Dracula find true love, or will it find him first?
Post edited January 07, 2018 by gixgox
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the Day - Incredible Dracula: Chasing Love

It turns out even Dracula has an online dating profile, but when his princess turns out a bit different than her picture, Dracula is having second thoughts. He's not ready for that kind of commitment, but she certainly is!

Help Dracula escape the bonds of holy matrimony in 45 unique levels featuring Dracula's monster friends and the humans trying to capture him. Order your servants to clear obstacles, construct buildings, and negotiate with heroes to make a break for freedom in this hilarious resource time management game! Will Dracula find true love, or will it find him first?
gixgox:
What is the differecne between this one and version from MyPlayCity always free?

The version from MyPlayCity and similar websites add a lot of unwanted links and browser add-ons to the game installer.
The GGOTD version is "cleaner". You only get a few desktop icons, which can be deleted. But every time you close the game, you are directed to the MPC website.

When you know what you are doing, you can opt-out of all the unwanted "extras" that come with the games from MPC. Many users feel safer with the GGOTD download.

Sorry, the forum gremlins didn't allow me to quote your question.
Leuu: What is the differecne between this one and version from MyPlayCity always free?
Ping!

---------

I had to add an end quote manually for this to work. Also it cut away most of post 4507 since it was put in quote tags.
gixgox: "..."
Ok, so it's "one click install", only game :)

For me it was clear when i saw "warning" below download button and then 3 "bonuses" from sponsors to uncheck durning install progress. I didn't instaled the game so i don't know is there any others bonuses and i didn't test GGOTD version...so just asked ;)

--------
Gremlins ate your quote ;)
Post edited January 07, 2018 by Leuu
Leuu: What is the differecne between this one and version from MyPlayCity always free?
MightyPinecone: Ping!

---------

I had to add an end quote manually for this to work. Also it cut away most of post 4507 since it was put in quote tags.
I tried to "repair" the quotes, but the post didn't go through.
MightyPinecone: Ping!

---------

gixgox: I tried to "repair" the quotes, but the post didn't go through.
Usually when a post won't go through for me, it's because of some issue with the quotes. That said, this forum really needs some serous overhaul of the forum software.
gixgox: I tried to "repair" the quotes, but the post didn't go through.
MightyPinecone: Usually when a post won't go through for me, it's because of some issue with the quotes. That said, this forum really needs some serous overhaul of the forum software.
Quotes and Italic are often problems.
gixgox: The GGOTD version is "cleaner". You only get a few desktop icons, which can be deleted. But every time you close the game, you are directed to the MPC website.

When you know what you are doing, you can opt-out of all the unwanted "extras" that come with the games from MPC. Many users feel safer with the GGOTD download.
Actually, if you start the game through the engine.exe, you skip the before and after ads. It seems to be the original game's exe that just got renamed.