It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Looks like it has some sort of download client? So yes, it has DRM.
AmethystViper: This just made my fucking evening!! Thanks!!
IronArcturus: Does it have any DRM?
Epic Launcher required, dunno whether it's DRM

de graça até injeção na testa

update: the result of googling whether Epic Launcher is DRM (from an Unreal Tournament thread)
Post edited December 04, 2015 by thiagovscoelho
IronArcturus: Does it have any DRM?
thiagovscoelho: Epic Launcher required, dunno whether it's DRM

de graça até injeção na testa

update: the result of googling whether Epic Launcher is DRM (from an Unreal Tournament thread)
That's too bad. A mandatory launcher is definitely DRM.
thiagovscoelho: SHADOW COMPLEX from Epic is free for PC limited time!
I downloaded, but it only seems to have installed the Epic Games launcher. I don't see the game anywhere.
Is there anyone out there that doesn't have System Shock 2? It expires in less than two weeks and I'd like for someone to enjoy it before that happens
misteryo: I downloaded, but it only seems to have installed the Epic Games launcher. I don't see the game anywhere.
Yes, the download link is to install Epic Games Client. Once you've signed in Shadow Complex is supposed to show up as a download, but it is not there. Either they have not added it yet, or the strain of the servers from the whole internet trying to get it at the same time is causing rollout issues.
I was able to download Shadow Complex, but can't play it since can't get online again.. So, the game comes with always online DRM it seems..
misteryo: I downloaded, but it only seems to have installed the Epic Games launcher. I don't see the game anywhere.
The game should be under C:\Program Files\Epic Games but shit DRM is shit, and the down server isn't helping. Welp, there goes my fucking evening crashing and burning...
Post edited December 04, 2015 by AmethystViper
JustRigo: Is there anyone out there that doesn't have System Shock 2? It expires in less than two weeks and I'd like for someone to enjoy it before that happens
i don't hv it :D
didn”t make it. can”t figured up with the language. and don”t recieved any code.
fan3l: didn”t make it. can”t figured up with the language. and don”t recieved any code.
Don't desist, fan3l , maybe you still have got the coupon (even though the promo seems to have already ended). I followed epicbundle's advice and got it (mails arrive quite late but they indeed do):

---
HOW TO? 1. Fill the form and subscribe to Gamerocket's newsletter. (Attention: The form closes immediately after submit.) 2. Check your emails. You'll receive a Gamesrocket Redeem-Code (It's not a Steam key yet... be patient!) 3. Redeem the Gamesrocket code on Gamesrocket Store. If you haven't got an account create one first. 4. You will receive the Steam key in another email. Check your mails. 5. Redeem the Steam key in your Steam client and have fun. ;-)
---
fan3l: didn”t make it. can”t figured up with the language. and don”t recieved any code.
Be patient. My email took like 12h to arrive.
If you're not sure, register again with another email and use google chrome to translate the page for you. You can also try using google translate but I'm not sure if that works as smoothly.
So yeah, I can't come out with a DRM-free download of Deponia in the end, right?
I clicked to download shadow complex from the launcher and it worked, guys.
free Gun Metal steam key

https://www.indiegala.com/birthday2015#giveaway

email is the only thing you need to get the key :)