It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
BenKii: The King of Fighters 2002 (GOG) is free today on Gog's home page for 48 hours.
niniendowarrior: I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the controllers to work...
I haven't tried this myself but I read somewhere that Gog includes the original ROM in the install directory. You can try and get a NeoGeo emulator that allows controller support and import the ROM into that.
low rated
First Dead Space is free on origin.How ironic.
amok: Make war not love is back - #5

"How do I get involved?
All you need to do is SIGN UP (and get two free SEGA Mega drive titles from the outset!) and then play any one (or more) of the MWNL feature titles. Your play hours throughout the MWNL event will then be added to the combined communities total play hours. If the communities combined efforts achieve the daily hour target**, a free prize bundle will be unlocked for everyone!
For more details about entering the promotion, please ensure you read our terms and conditions.
*Sign ups need to be over 18 and provide a valid Steam ID and email address to register
**Daily hourly targets will be measured through a 24-hour period from 9am GMT - 9am GMT"

https://www.makewarnotlove.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/801990/MAKE_WAR_NOT_LOVE_5/
The funny thing about this is that Company of heroes 2 was free for a period of time, and it's one of the featured games here which means you can already participate!
niniendowarrior: I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the controllers to work...
BenKii: I haven't tried this myself but I read somewhere that Gog includes the original ROM in the install directory. You can try and get a NeoGeo emulator that allows controller support and import the ROM into that.
That's a great idea. I think I'll poke around and see what I find.
JinxazuMarai: The funny thing about this is that Company of heroes 2 was free for a period of time, and it's one of the featured games here which means you can already participate!
Yes, I actually forgot that I have this game. Though with my connection it'll take a couple of hours to download it. (
JinxazuMarai: The funny thing about this is that Company of heroes 2 was free for a period of time, and it's one of the featured games here which means you can already participate!
LootHunter: Yes, I actually forgot that I have this game. Though with my connection it'll take a couple of hours to download it. (

GOOD JOB! HOURS ACHIEVED
DAY 1
BUNDLE WILL BE IN YOUR STEAM LIBRARY WITHIN 24HRS
Do all registrants get that? I don't recall choosing any side or whatnot like it was on last time. I also don't see how to choose now.
BlackThorny: Do all registrants get that? I don't recall choosing any side or whatnot like it was on last time. I also don't see how to choose now.
When I registered I couldn't choose a side
high rated
Bear with me Episode 1 - Free
"http://store.steampowered.com/app/492630/Bear_With_Me/"
Post edited February 15, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: Bear with me Episode 1 - Free
Thanks for this! Point and click adventure, yes please.
MarkoH01: Bear with me Episode 1 - Free
51nikopol: Thanks for this! Point and click adventure, yes please.
Same here :) But remember it's onl Episode 1 ouit of three (before you get too excited about it).
high rated
Dungeons​ 2 free on GOG for 48 hrs :)
51nikopol: Thanks for this! Point and click adventure, yes please.
MarkoH01: Same here :) But remember it's onl Episode 1 ouit of three (before you get too excited about it).
Are the other episodes not out?
MarkoH01: Same here :) But remember it's onl Episode 1 ouit of three (before you get too excited about it).
supplementscene: Are the other episodes not out?
All three episodes are out and you might buy the collector's edition containing all of them or each episode separately.
supplementscene: Are the other episodes not out?
MarkoH01: All three episodes are out and you might buy the collector's edition containing all of them or each episode separately.
Fair play as a taster then. I hate buying first episodes that never get the rest of the story
MarkoH01: All three episodes are out and you might buy the collector's edition containing all of them or each episode separately.
supplementscene: Fair play as a taster then. I hate buying first episodes that never get the rest of the story
Waiting for episodes is fun - all the excitement and suspense if you ever will be able to finish a game ;) Waiting for years now for Kentucky Route Zero to be completed.