It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
philipp_chris: Here is the Link for Gemly.
Here is the Link for Primagames.
You have to register @ both, preferably with the same e-mail and especially your steam e-mail, (at least that's what I done).

Want something extra? Here it is.
You have to redeem them here.
Same thing apply must register and here also, you can/must link your steam/Ps4/Xbox one account, to "see" the items in game.
Some help for this here.
you do realise the rest of the stuff on gemly are dockets and are unuseable for gog customers right?
philipp_chris: Here is the Link for Gemly.
Here is the Link for Primagames.
You have to register @ both, preferably with the same e-mail and especially your steam e-mail, (at least that's what I done).

Want something extra? Here it is.
You have to redeem them here.
Same thing apply must register and here also, you can/must link your steam/Ps4/Xbox one account, to "see" the items in game.
Some help for this here.
timmy010: you do realise the rest of the stuff on gemly are dockets and are unuseable for gog customers right?
Sure but I think I already mentioned it, "you must link your steam/Ps4/Xbox one account",
I didn't mentioned anything for Gog.
● Disc Jam [free weekend] ●
https://store.steampowered.com/app/415880/Disc_Jam/

● Deathstalker Scorpion mount [for Battlerite] ●
https://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/battlerite-free-mount-steam-key-giveaway/
Game Giveaway of the Day - Monument Builders - Rushmore
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Travel back in time and become the person in charge of building the famous Mount Rushmore! Direct workers and manage resources with the help of Henry Johnson, the site foreman, to finish work projects in time! Defend against thieves trying to sabotage your work sites! Will you be up to the task of building a monument on such a vast scale?

Game Giveaway of the Day - Wedding Salon
Try your hand at the wedding business! Holly runs a chain of wedding salons, and your job is to help her develop it, while providing top-notch customer service. Once you find the right approach to each customer, your efforts will be rewarded with generous tips. Use the money you earn to hire staff and upgrade equipment. Your experience will also come in handy soon: Holly is getting married, and she wants her wedding to be absolutely perfect!

Key features:

70 levels
10 unique salons throughout the USA
7 types of mini game to test your reactions and observation skills
Demanding customers and challenging situations
Wedding preparations
Business and romance in perfect harmony
low rated
gixgox: Game Giveaway of the Day - Monument Builders - Rushmore

Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Travel back in time and become the person in charge of building the famous Mount Rushmore! Direct workers and manage resources with the help of Henry Johnson, the site foreman, to finish work projects in time! Defend against thieves trying to sabotage your work sites! Will you be up to the task of building a monument on such a vast scale?
gixgox: ........................................

Game Giveaway of the Day - Wedding Salon

Try your hand at the wedding business! Holly runs a chain of wedding salons, and your job is to help her develop it, while providing top-notch customer service. Once you find the right approach to each customer, your efforts will be rewarded with generous tips. Use the money you earn to hire staff and upgrade equipment. Your experience will also come in handy soon: Holly is getting married, and she wants her wedding to be absolutely perfect!

Key features:

70 levels
10 unique salons throughout the USA
7 types of mini game to test your reactions and observation skills
Demanding customers and challenging situations
Wedding preparations
Business and romance in perfect harmony
gixgox:
Do these types of games actually have some strategic value? Strengthen your own time-management skills? Enhance real life business abilities? In comparison, the sim-city games have proved to have real life benefit to actual mayors.
I always wondered if games like these are viable to improve affinity, other than eye to hand coordination.

This question is aimed towards anyone who ever played these types of games, in particular fans of the genre, experienced with many of them.
BlackThorny: Do these types of games actually have some strategic value? Strengthen your own time-management skills? Enhance real life business abilities? In comparison, the sim-city games have proved to have real life benefit to actual mayors.
I always wondered if games like these are viable to improve affinity, other than eye to hand coordination.

This question is aimed towards anyone who ever played these types of games, in particular fans of the genre, experienced with many of them.
Does this really matter? Main thing for me is that games are fun.
BlackThorny: Do these types of games actually have some strategic value? Strengthen your own time-management skills? Enhance real life business abilities? In comparison, the sim-city games have proved to have real life benefit to actual mayors.

MarkoH01: Does this really matter? Main thing for me is that games are fun.
Ok, Do you consider these fun? I never understood what is fun about setting oneself within moderated stress thus never gave these a real chance.
Granted I do love strategy games, and consider these a casual variant of them - with more micro-mange, less clear goal?
Like Marko I just play for fun.
I think you should start a new thread to discuss your question.
BlackThorny: Ok, Do you consider these fun? I never understood what is fun about setting oneself within moderated stress thus never gave these a real chance.
Granted I do love strategy games, and consider these a casual variant of them - with more micro-mange, less clear goal?
Those are not my cup of tea (I hate all kind of strategy games) but when I try to decide if I like a game or not I don't care if the game makes me "better" or if I can use anything from it in real life. The only question I ask myself is "do you enjoy this?". So your question would not matter for me and I guess most of the gamers. However like gixgox said: this is not the thread to discuss this even though it might be an interesting topic to talk about. So you probably should open a new thread to discuss this matter.
Post edited February 10, 2018 by MarkoH01
Game Giveaway of the Day - 1001 Nights - The Adventures of Sindbad

Help the lovely Princess Chalida locate the seven gems of her royal crown and break the curse that has trapped her in a body of wood! Find Hidden Objects, identify specific spots in each scene, and overcome powerful guardians as you seek out the precious stones. Along the way you'll have to solve dozens of clever riddles and beat eight challenging minigames, in 1001 Nights: The Adventures of Sinbad!
high rated
Make war not love is back - #5

"How do I get involved?
All you need to do is SIGN UP (and get two free SEGA Mega drive titles from the outset!) and then play any one (or more) of the MWNL feature titles. Your play hours throughout the MWNL event will then be added to the combined communities total play hours. If the communities combined efforts achieve the daily hour target**, a free prize bundle will be unlocked for everyone!
For more details about entering the promotion, please ensure you read our terms and conditions.
*Sign ups need to be over 18 and provide a valid Steam ID and email address to register
**Daily hourly targets will be measured through a 24-hour period from 9am GMT - 9am GMT"

https://www.makewarnotlove.com/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/801990/MAKE_WAR_NOT_LOVE_5/
Post edited February 12, 2018 by amok
high rated
The King of Fighters 2002 (GOG) is free today on Gog's home page for 48 hours.

Link

Also, new games added to Gog Connect.

Link
Post edited February 13, 2018 by BenKii
Looks like Origin is continuing their trend of repeating old On the House games. Dead Space (Origin) is now On the House at Origin.

Link
Post edited February 13, 2018 by BenKii
Game Giveaway of the Day - The Adventures of the Three Little Pigs

System Requirements:

Windows 10/ 8.1/ 10 Mobile/ Phone 8.1; Architecture ARM, x86, x64; 2 GB RAM
Publisher:
Irene Deev
Homepage:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/the-adventures-of-the-three-little-pigs/9nj6vh2x400g
File Size:

Price:

The game is available for $1.99,
but it will be free for our visitors
as a time-limited offer.
Experience the famous tale of “The Three Little Pigs” as reimagined in our new app bursting with never-before-seen features! The app is especially for children of pre‑school to primary school age who are already learning about technology and mobile devices, and who enjoy fun and exciting fairy tales. Children are told the story in a play-filled and self-guided manner, encouraging them to create their own experiences.

Key features:

Three language versions: English, Deutsch, Russian
Professional music sequences which have been specially composed to appeal to children and parents alike
Interactive animations providing an immersive, fun experience
Age-appropriate quizzes and games
Physical interaction – children can help the wolf blow a house down by blowing into the microphone
Impressive overall look, with high-quality, carefully designed graphics
As the story is told, text on screen is highlighted karaoke-style, enabling the child to easily recognize which words are being spoken
BenKii: The King of Fighters 2002 (GOG) is free today on Gog's home page for 48 hours.
I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to get the controllers to work...