It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
What keys are avaliable now?
Beast360: yeah, I guess when you already own a game steam will list it as full price even if it is temporarily free cause I checked each link individually and they were set at full price, that's why I was confused why he linked them here
Engerek01: That's not what I see. I can clearly see that it is free for a limited time below the full price even tho I own them. See attachment or the link.
I can assure I see the same. both for the dark decent I previously owned and for machine for pigs I hae just now added.
Though you do need to scroll to get to that point, past the full price option...
So it seems the creators really want to spread these two games, this was the 5th giveaway in less then 6 months... including gog connect about 4 months ago. I can assume a high chance of theses reappear in the next connect batch ;)

Speaking of which, If someone does happen to miss these and reading this message post them being free, I've got a steam key for both of these (from humble) I got from a kind goger, and will be happy to pass it along :)
Gross, I had to create a steam acount and download steam to get these games... I can feel steam infecting my computer as I write this... Nevertheless, I wanted these games so thanks for letting me know! At least my username on steam is Gog_is_better XD
Awolnation: At least my username on steam is Gog_is_better XD
Nobody can punish you for telling the truth :) Great idea!
Awolnation: At least my username on steam is Gog_is_better XD
That's the evilest thing that I've ever seen. *sheds a tear*
Awolnation: Gross, I had to create a steam acount and download steam to get these games... I can feel steam infecting my computer as I write this... Nevertheless, I wanted these games so thanks for letting me know! At least my username on steam is Gog_is_better XD
I know that feeling. When I registered my precious games for the first time on steam i felt like I've lost them forever, and.. a bit dirty ; )
As far as I know, you can play both Amnesia games without steam client once downloaded.
SteamWiki: List of DRM-free games
In the future you can also use command-line version of the Steam client to download your games.
low rated
What's about Star Wars: TIE Fighter?
Game Giveaway of the Day - Azkend
Exclusive offer from Giveaway of the Day and MyPlayCity! No third-party advertising and browser add-ons!

Discover the secrets of an ancient relic, and its deadly curse, using your Match 3 skills! Summon powerful lightning storms to help you clear the board, and uncover the truth behind this unknown artifact. Collect unique talismans with special powers as you progress. Travel all across Asia on your journey for a cure to your mysterious ailment, and figure out the dangerous Azkend!
low rated
im looking for free keys gog games.If anyone could send me it would be great.
Post edited March 10, 2018 by Raxx
Raxx: im looking for free keys gog games.If anyone could send me it would be great.
That's not what this thread is about. I can send you a GOG key for Dragonsphere though, if you like. ;)
low rated
Raxx: im looking for free keys gog games.If anyone could send me it would be great.
Leroux: That's not what this thread is about. I can send you a GOG key for Dragonsphere though, if you like. ;)
sorry my bad i wanted to say that I wanna participate in the giveaway and about key sure.
Leroux: That's not what this thread is about. I can send you a GOG key for Dragonsphere though, if you like. ;)
Raxx: sorry my bad i wanted to say that I wanna participate in the giveaway and about key sure.
The thread title is a bit misleading, it's actually about announcing free game promos on other sites, not a giveaway in which you can participate.

As for the key, before I can send you anything, you'll have to change your privacy settings to allow other users to contact you via private messages.
Leroux: The thread title is a bit misleading, it's actually about announcing free game promos on other sites, not a giveaway in which you can participate.
The thread title might be misleading but the OP is not and people should really learn to read the OP first before posting in a thread.
Raxx: sorry my bad i wanted to say that I wanna participate in the giveaway and about key sure.
Give these two threads a looksee:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition

Please do remember to read the first post in each thread.

Hope this helps
low rated
drmike: Give these two threads a looksee:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_gog_edition

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition

Please do remember to read the first post in each thread.

Hope this helps
thx