It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
maleye2002: HI there i still have my key , tell me if u still want it :P
kmcoolice: Where did you people get witcher 2 key? Is it giveaway somewhere? Can someone who still has the key sent to me?
maleye2002:
Yes. I would like to have it. I would really appreciate your generosity. If you can, send it me to PM. Because in forum i wont have time to catch active key. :))
Post edited May 23, 2017 by kmcoolice
I have a code for Witcher 2 too, first one to pm can have it(I don't put here so the bots can't take it)...

L.E.:
Already given to kmcoolice.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by pigulici
low rated
pigulici: I have a code for Witcher 2 too, first one to pm can have it(I don't put here so the bots can't take it)...
I would like to have one. Would be coll from your side :)
low rated
Are you still have The Witcher 2 code?
Give me 1 code guys.
low rated
I did not get my copy of Witcher 2, is it by any specific date?

If someone has a key to giveway, sends by pm to me :D. Thanks.
low rated
I'll take one too is anyone is kind enough to give it away that doesn't want it :) Thank you!
Once again, IndieGala are mass giving-away a game, this time is Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ. Get it here!
With the key, you should also get Pixel Puzzles Ultimate!!!
Post edited May 23, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
TheNerdyPlane: Once again, IndieGala are mass giving-away a game, this time is Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ. Get it here!
With the key, you should also get Pixel Puzzles Ultimate!!!
Clearly I'm having a senior moment..how does one get a key?
Negatus: Clearly I'm having a senior moment..how does one get a key?
Make sure you have an IndieGala account. Then, go the link mentioned above (https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway). There, you 'll see a banner at the top part of the page. Click X, then click the red "Claim Free Copy" button, solve the captcha (if necessary) and the gift code should be added to your IndieGala bundle library.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by Grargar
low rated
Please guys who has and doesn`t need a key for The Witcher 2, send it to me please
low rated
Is GOG giving Witcher 2 away for free? or are people talking about Gwent giving it away?

I already own it either way.
Post edited May 23, 2017 by Ki11s0n3
low rated
Ki11s0n3: Is GOG giving Witcher 2 away for free? or are people talking about Gwent giving it away?

I already own it either way.
i think someone mentioned it being from participation in gwent closed beta not sure where but it was here in the gog forums somewhere
andru0197: Please guys who has and doesn`t need a key for The Witcher 2, send it to me please
Sent
low rated
Please, if anyone have a spare witcher 2 key could you send it to me? I signed in for the gwent beta but never got in :(
low rated
I didn't get a key after participating in the closed beta either. If anyone would be willing to share it would be great. Witcher 2 is the only one I don't have. Thanks!