It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
low rated
If anyone has extra key for Witcher 2, I would be glad to have it :)
high rated
Rising Storm: GOTY (Steam) is free today on Humble's Store.

Link
already own the witcher 2 so here's my code have fun
Attachments:
wit2.jpg (12 Kb)
low rated
Elle85: already own the witcher 2 so here's my code have fun
ughh missed it again
Does someone else have 1 more witcher 2 spare key?
Edit: someone gave it to me, no need now :)
Post edited May 25, 2017 by DaElderGod
low rated
Always too late...
Does someone else have more key?
high rated
This is just a friendly reminder to all:

This thread is meant for people to post free game deals they find on the internet here.

This is NOT a thread for code drops or requesting gift codes. The respective thread for that is here.
Post edited May 25, 2017 by BenKii
BenKii: This is just a friendly reminder to all:

This thread is meant for people to post free game deals they find on the internet here.

This is NOT a thread for code drops or requesting gift codes. The respective thread for that is here.
True to that. I also like to add (especially for the ones new here) that people who do want to get rid of their spare keys usually also post them there so it's not just the correct thread it's also the one where you could actually have more success with your request.
New Free key on IndieGala: Sleengster

Steam key
Post edited May 25, 2017 by gixgox
Edit
Post edited May 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: I am not interested in the game is it possible to get it as a gift so that I could gift it to you later?
Edit: I just read that it is added to the own account so this possibility does not seem to exist :(
Themken: I do not know did they add some extra time to the giveaway (STILL ONGOING NOW) or did I calculate the time wrong but I just recovered my password and logged in without installing the client and claimed it. Too tempting to leave be. Thanks for the kind thought.
You mean it was possible to claim without having the client installed? I can't install steam on my work laptop and had no access to my home computer until now... but I could login to the steam store (I think) - so this means I missed it just because I didn't try?
This is NOT a free key but you will be able to play Fallout 4 for free this weekend on steam.
Post edited May 26, 2017 by MarkoH01
BlackThorny: You mean it was possible to claim without having the client installed? I can't install steam on my work laptop and had no access to my home computer until now... but I could login to the steam store (I think) - so this means I missed it just because I didn't try?
Yes, you need the client only for keys and gifts, not when game is temporarily free in store.
You can now get Voodoo Open Alpha steam keys at IndieGala, here! Enjoy!
Hi, I don't want a free The Witcher 2 key, but I want this thread to be under "topics I've participated in" for easy reference, so here's a picture of a kitten for you to enjoy. Now move along, nothing else to see here :-P.
Chandoraa: Hi, I don't want a free The Witcher 2 key, but I want this thread to be under "topics I've participated in" for easy reference, so here's a picture of a kitten for you to enjoy. Now move along, nothing else to see here :-P.
Attachments:
cod.jpg (119 Kb)