It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
metalheadredd666: I didn't get a key after participating in the closed beta either. If anyone would be willing to share it would be great. Witcher 2 is the only one I don't have. Thanks!
Here you go man, have fun!
Attachments:
key.png (31 Kb)
Negatus: Clearly I'm having a senior moment..how does one get a key?
Grargar: Make sure you have an IndieGala account. Then, go the link mentioned above (https://www.indiegala.com/store#giveaway). There, you 'll see a banner at the top part of the page. Click X, then click the red "Claim Free Copy" button, solve the captcha (if necessary) and the gift code should be added to your IndieGala bundle library.
Thanks Grargar. Normally when I see some kind of "x" within a circle, I assume it means to close or cancel.
low rated
If anyone has a spare Witcher 2 key, can I have it?
I got the first game here and i would like to grab the second for my brother, who is a big fan of the Witcher
metalheadredd666: I didn't get a key after participating in the closed beta either. If anyone would be willing to share it would be great. Witcher 2 is the only one I don't have. Thanks!
pimpmonkey2382.313: Here you go man, have fun!
Thanks! Just the key I needed. :D
low rated
Perhaps they ran out of Witcher 2 keys. I received a Witcher Enhanced edition for my closed beta participation. (not that I would cry if I received a key for Witcher 2 either)
Negatus: Normally when I see some kind of "x" within a circle, I assume it means to close or cancel.
Yeah, that's what they probably want you to think. At least... I thought that, and for a little while. "Ooh, another giveaway, I'll just go and un-follow them so that I can follow them again and get my code!"
Awesomenauts Beta Keys being given away here!
And a 1 in 30 chance to win a 'Rekt Weapon Skin' for Paladins: Champions of the Realm, here!
Also, Rhythm Destruction is being given away, here!
Post edited May 24, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane
amrit9037: Starpoint Gemini 2 is free until May 24th at 10AM Pacific Time! Once you add the game it will remain in your account after the free period.
GREAT ! Thak you guy !!
Yep it;s done , check your PM

maleye2002: Yes. I would like to have it. I would really appreciate your generosity. If you can, send it me to PM. Because in forum i wont have time to catch active key. :))
Post edited May 24, 2017 by maleye2002
nvm...
Post edited May 24, 2017 by amok
Annoying to be so far (hundreds of km) from the note with my Steam password that I cannot get that Starpoint Gemini 2 for free. Very soon it will be too late. I might watch some videos of the gameplay to decide if it is something I would like to pay for but then I might not.
Themken: Annoying to be so far (hundreds of km) from the note with my Steam password that I cannot get that Starpoint Gemini 2 for free. Very soon it will be too late. I might watch some videos of the gameplay to decide if it is something I would like to pay for but then I might not.
I am not interested in the game is it possible to get it as a gift so that I could gift it to you later?
Edit: I just read that it is added to the own account so this possibility does not seem to exist :(
Post edited May 24, 2017 by MarkoH01
Themken: Annoying to be so far (hundreds of km) from the note with my Steam password that I cannot get that Starpoint Gemini 2 for free. Very soon it will be too late. I might watch some videos of the gameplay to decide if it is something I would like to pay for but then I might not.
MarkoH01: I am not interested in the game is it possible to get it as a gift so that I could gift it to you later?
Edit: I just read that it is added to the own account so this possibility does not seem to exist :(
I do not know did they add some extra time to the giveaway (STILL ONGOING NOW) or did I calculate the time wrong but I just recovered my password and logged in without installing the client and claimed it. Too tempting to leave be. Thanks for the kind thought.
Post edited May 24, 2017 by Themken
low rated
If anyone has a spare witcher 2 key, please send it to me.
Today (or these few days) Egyptian Senet is being mass given-away at IndieGala, here: here!

Edit: It's not anymore... I don't think. I can't see it!
Post edited May 25, 2017 by TheNerdyPlane