It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
[This is a sticky post, it will be visible in every single page of this thread. It has been published in October 2020.]

Our moderation team decided not to take a side in the discussion since this giveaway thread was created by the community and, as long as there are no forum rules violated, is up to you, dear Gogers, to decide its fate. We will not set giveaway rules, edit the OP's post, nor lock the whole thread.

However, to make it easier for newcomers to understand the situation (about the OP being inactive and other), I will stick my own post right above the first one.

You are, of course, free to create new threads to start anew and make your own, clear rules. At the same time, please stay reasonable when crating them, as multiple new duplicates might make it even more confusing for many Gogers.

That being said, here you can find a post with dxenija's community poll to have better understanding of the situation: CLICK.

At the time of writing, open giveaway threads are:
- Massive Giveaways Blog
- Free (temporary) keys giveaway central topic. (this one)
- Updated Itch.io giveaways

Be nice to each other *flies away*
Post edited January 29, 2021 by ponczo_
Game Giveaway of the day — Forge of Gods: Team of Justice Pack

http://store.steampowered.com/app/476392/Forge_of_Gods_Team_of_Justice_Pack/

"
Please note: This content requires the base game Forge of Gods (RPG) on Steam in order to play. You can download and install the basic edition of Forge of Gods free of charge.

Are you ready for thrilling journey? The Team of Justice Pack is a great choice for the true adventurer to get a quick start in Forge of Gods! Rush to FORGE your own GODS in this huge and dangerous fantasy world of Pangea!

400 gems. Use them to summon new creatures, expand your army, purchase items and more other things
Academy Apprentice - incredibly powerful creature with max 7 stars.
Academy Apprentice and Shadow Walker - incredibly powerful creature with max 7 stars.
Fearless fighters: Budding Recruit, Warrior of Light, Young Healer

You'll get your rewards after tutorial.
"

9728 free licenses! --- at this moment.
high rated
Starpoint Gemini 2
http://store.steampowered.com/app/236150/Starpoint_Gemini_2/
Should be also free on GOG if you ask me. :p
PainOfSalvation: Should be also free on GOG if you ask me. :p
maybe next week who knows
The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
7UWN0BC06D842B623E

Great game, have fun!

Valid until May 29, 2017
low rated
amurgaming: The Witcher 2 - Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition
7UWN0BC06D842B623E

Great game, have fun!

Valid until May 29, 2017
Thank you!!!
Here is my witcher2 code as well:

7UWN0F8956BA4B0395
low rated
ivoryknight: Here is my witcher2 code as well:

7UWN0F8956BA4B0395
Thank You
low rated

7UWN0F8956BA4B0395
Where did you people get witcher 2 key? Is it giveaway somewhere? Can someone who still has the key sent to me?
Post edited May 22, 2017 by kmcoolice
<span class="bold">Starpoint Gemini 2</span> is free until May 24th at 10AM Pacific Time! Once you add the game it will remain in your account after the free period.
kmcoolice: Where did you people get witcher 2 key? Is it giveaway somewhere? Can someone who still has the key sent to me?
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/lJAco/part-of-the-gwent-closed-beta-free-witcher-2
According to this thread, it is being received in e-mails for people who participated in GWENT. If you participated in GWENT, keep watch over your inbox.
low rated
HI there i still have my key , tell me if u still want it :P

7UWN0F8956BA4B0395
kmcoolice: Where did you people get witcher 2 key? Is it giveaway somewhere? Can someone who still has the key sent to me?
hi there! here is a witcher 2 code. great game, for whoever grab it first. if you do, consider buying a card keg to support cdpr. 7UWN13109A0CC3156C
low rated
tropit9: hi there! here is a witcher 2 code. great game, for whoever grab it first. if you do, consider buying a card keg to support cdpr. 7UWN13109A0CC3156C
Claimed. Thank you!
Here's mine:

7UWN4C7138A8106FCC

For Witcher 2
Post edited May 23, 2017 by Indygo