It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CarrionCrow: snip
Who did you block last night?
CarrionCrow: snip
RWarehall: Who did you block last night?
No one. After being up for about two and a half days straight, on top of being sick, I finally crashed out.
When I woke up, I still felt like shit, then my card got blocked when I tried to buy something. Between dealing with that, getting the restart time wrong and my tendency to wait until the last minute to get my power use in, I missed the whole thing entirely.

Not particularly proud of that bit of clusterfuckery, but that's what happened.
drealmer7: You really think 6 is above average? REALLY?!
JMich: Assuming stats range from 1-9 (or 0-10), the average is 5, so 6 is above average. If stats range from 1 to 10, then the average is 5.5, so 6 is (again) above average. It is not good, nor great, nor exceptional, but it is above average.

What would you consider above average then? And why?
I consider the stats to be 1-10. I consider 7+ above average. I consider 5 and 6 average. I consider 4 and lower below average (with 4 being just on the cusp of average, but not making it.) That's how it has always made sense to me. tons of board and video games that use 10 for their stats, I've never considered 6 to be anything but average/mediocre. In fact, on a scale of 1-10, I hate rolling those mediocre 6 stats most of the time. Either make me above average or below average, 6 is JOAT range and JOATs usually don't appeal to me. I've never really considered a JOAT above average at anything, simply average at more things.

Keep saying it is above average though, it seems most people believe you.

No time to post more, busy day and night.
Off Topic, but if anyone in the game (or usual players or observers) need any of the freebie specials, let me know. I currently have the full set (already owned them) and are offering them here first...
RWarehall: Off Topic, but if anyone in the game (or usual players or observers) need any of the freebie specials, let me know. I currently have the full set (already owned them) and are offering them here first...
I have a complete set of all three also up for grabs
CarrionCrow: (Unless scum also has droids. Can't say for sure, but since both dedo and myself are (or were in their case), it'd make sense for JMich to be as well.)
Quick Yes/No question: Is your win condition identical to the one outlined in the opening post?
CarrionCrow: (Unless scum also has droids. Can't say for sure, but since both dedo and myself are (or were in their case), it'd make sense for JMich to be as well.)
JMich: Quick Yes/No question: Is your win condition identical to the one outlined in the opening post?
No, it isn't.
JMich: Quick Yes/No question: Is your win condition identical to the one outlined in the opening post?
CarrionCrow: No, it isn't.
Thank you.
CarrionCrow: No, it isn't.
JMich: Thank you.
Not a problem, you're welcome.
OK, so, moving on to next question, are there any more droids, or was it just us 3 (Dedo, Carrion, Me)? If they are, I'd like one of those to reveal their win condition, and Carrion to correct them or refute them, pointing out whether I know of said condition or not. If there are no other droids, I'd like Carrion to present the win condition, after letting enough time for everyone to claim droid or not.

Droids are free to object to this plan, though I think it would help to move a few people in the town (or scum) column.
JMich: OK, so, moving on to next question, are there any more droids, or was it just us 3 (Dedo, Carrion, Me)? If they are, I'd like one of those to reveal their win condition, and Carrion to correct them or refute them, pointing out whether I know of said condition or not. If there are no other droids, I'd like Carrion to present the win condition, after letting enough time for everyone to claim droid or not.

Droids are free to object to this plan, though I think it would help to move a few people in the town (or scum) column.
Works for me.
trentonlf: Who did you jail Hijack?
I jailed yogsloth.

adaliabooks: Last night we had three claimed roleblocks / jails plus one blocker Jailer.
Poor memory. Tst. Tst. Tst. I was one of the claimed blocks. JMich blocked me. My action of jailing cannot be added to that list since it didn't go through.
Oh good, more PM dick-measuring contests.
adaliabooks: Last night we had three claimed roleblocks / jails plus one blocker Jailer.
HijacK: Poor memory. Tst. Tst. Tst. I was one of the claimed blocks. JMich blocked me. My action of jailing cannot be added to that list since it didn't go through.
Read it again.
Three people claimed to be blocked or jailed; you, Vitek and flub.
And your blocking action wasn't used because you got blocked yourself.
Therefore there were four potential blocks on the table, but only three of them were used.

Not that it matters too much now that Carrion has admitted to being the last blocker.
I have a useless wall of doom coming up. May have to split it into two parts.